Monday’s game was the third triple overtime game in KU history. There have been two quadruple OT games.
The last triple OT contest was a 76-73 loss at Oklahoma State in 1981. It was the longest game ever played in Allen, the first triple OT game in KU's historic venue.
• OU scored the most points by a KU opponent inside Allen (106) and third-most ever vs. KU.
• KU has had back-to-back 100-point games for the first time since the 2002-03 season, when KU scored 102 and 100 in back-to-back blowout wins over UNC Asheville and UMKC.
View images from Monday night's game between the Jayhawks and Sooners at Allen Fieldhouse.
• KU’s 109 points were most scored in a league game since KU tallied 109 vs. Texas Tech in 2008 in Allen.
• KU’s 94 shot attempts were most in a single game by the Jayhawks since stats for FG attempts were recorded in the media guide box scores. The previous high was 91 vs. Murray State in 1977, when KU went 45-of-91. KU hit 40 of 94 for 42.6 percent Monday.
• Devonté Graham matched a career high with 20 points set last year against TCU.
• Buddy Hield’s 13 field goals were most since Ben Woodside of North Dakota State hit 13 vs. KU in the 2009 NCAA Tournament. It was most in a conference game since Kevin Durant hit 13 in 2007 in Allen.
Hield's eight threes vs. KU were most since Alan Voskuil of Texas Tech hit nine in 2009.
• KU has won 14 of its last 16 with Oklahoma. The Jayhawks have won 15 in a row vs. the Sooners in Allen.
• KU has won 32 in a row in Allen. The Jayhawks are 198-9 under Self in Allen.
— See what people were saying about No. 1 versus No. 2 during KUsports.com’s live coverage