1. Brandon Bourbon: A nice blend of speed, size and power, in that order, Bourbon has star potential and needed just 10 carries to show that. He rushed for 101 yards, including a 51-yard touchdown.
2. Keeston Terry: The move to free safety from strong safety suited him well. He responded with an interception and was in on 12 tackles.
3. James Sims: Took out a linebacker with a punishing block to spring Bourbon on his long touchdown run and had 85 rushing yards and 30 receiving yards on two catches.
4. Duane Zlatnik: Right guard had something to do with Kansas rushing for 239 yards.
5. Tanner Hawkinson: Right tackle continues to show progress in run blocking.
6. Tim Biere: Has a real knack for getting open. He caught four passes for 48 yards with a long of 20 yards.
7. Tony Pierson: So quick to hit the hole, Pierson rushed for 46 yards, averaging 5.1 yards. Had a big one called back because of a penalty.
8. Steven Johnson: Had seven solo tackles and five assists and two of his tackles were for a loss.
9. Tunde Bakare: Active, undersized linebacker was in on eight tackles, was credited with a pass break-up and showed he has the tools of an effective blitzer.
10. Darrian Miller: Tweaked his hamstring after just one play, but what a play it was. Miller showed his remarkable balance staying on his feet for 25 yards after catching a short pass.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. James Sims (22 points)
2. Jordan Webb (21 points)
T3. Darrian Miller (20 points)
T3. Tim Biere (20 points)
T5. D.J. Beshears (14 points)
T5. Tony Pierson (14 points)
7. Tanner Hawkinson (13 points)
T8. Duane Zlatnik (12 points)
T8. Steven Johnson (12 points)
10. Brandon Bourbon (11 points)
11. JaCorey Shepherd (10 points)
T12. Keeston Terry (9 points)
T12. Jeremiah Hatch (9 points)
14. Toben Opurum (8 points)
T15. Jeff Spikes (7 points)
T15. Kale Pick (7 points)
17. Tunde Bakare (4 points)
18. Andrew Turzilli (3 points)
19. Marquis Jackson (2 points)
T20. Daymond Patterson (1 point)
T20. Ron Doherty (1 point)