1. Tyshawn Taylor: Aggressive senior took it to the Kentucky shot-blockers and had a few blocked, but he also went to the line often enough to make 15 of 17 free throws on his way to 22 points. He didn't have any turnovers and had two steals, but made just 3 of 13 shots from the field.
2. Thomas Robinson: Fouled out in 27 minutes, tried to do too much offensively and finished with 11 points and a game-high 12 rebounds.
3. Jeff Withey: Was a defensive force in the first half and finished with seven points, six rebounds and four blocked shots.
4. Elijah Johnson: Set up teammates with some beautiful passes, but couldn't get his shots to fall (3 of 11). Had eight points, four assists and three steals with just one turnover.
5. Justin Wesley: Had five points and four boards in 21 minutes.
6. Conner Teahan: Nailed a pair of three-pointers in the first half but also had a pair of turnovers, four personal fouls and just two rebounds in 23 minutes.
7. Travis Releford: Had a nice drive and dunk and played well at times defensively but for the most part had a rough night. In 28 minutes he had four points, three rebounds and five turnovers.
8. Naadir Tharpe: Played like a freshman, missing all four shots and committing two turnovers in nine minutes.
9. Kevin Young: Played just two minutes and picked up a pair of boards.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. Thomas Robinson (18 points)
2. Tyshawn Taylor (17 points)
3. Elijah Johnson (15 points)
4. Kevin Young (12 points)
5. Jeff Withey (11 points)
T6. Travis Releford (10 points)
T6. Conner Teahan (10 points)
8. Justin Wesley (8 points)
9. Naadir Tharpe (7 points)
10. Merv Lindsay (1 points)