1. Thomas Robinson: For the second game in a row, Robinson came off the bench and contributed 17 points and nine rebounds. He did it in 21 minutes.
2. Marcus Morris: Led team with 18 points and made 8 of 11 two-point attempts. Missed both three-point shots.
3. Brady Morningstar: Had 12 points, four assists and one turnover. The team’s best at passing to the post kept finding the big men with over-the-top passes and has fixed his three-point shot. Has made 8 of 13 long ones in his past four games.
4. Markieff Morris: Big 12’s leading rebounder picked up another double-double with 11 points and 12 boards.
5. Josh Selby: His pure stroke is back and he used it to tally 14 points. He added four assists and a steal and was charged with just one turnover.
6. Mario Little: Scored nine points and had five boards in 13 productive minutes.
7. Tyshawn Taylor: Scoreless in 25 minutes, Taylor had three assists without turning it over.
8. Tyrel Reed: Had another off shooting night, making just 1 of 4 shots and 1 of 3 three-pointers.
9. Travis Releford: Scoreless and 0 for 3 (all three-pointers), Releford had two assists and did not turn it over in nine minutes. Is it just me or is his right elbow not tucked as well when shooting as it was early in the season?
10. Elijah Johnson: Hit a three to improve to 2 for 10 on three-point shots in the past nine games.
11. Jeff Withey: Putting the ball on the floor resulted in him making 1 of 2 free throws, instead of just scoring a two-point bucket. Bad habit.
12. Royce Woolridge: Played two minutes and missed the only shot he took.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. Marcus Morris (178 points)
2. Markieff Morris (168 points)
3. Tyshawn Taylor (147 points)
4. Thomas Robinson (134 points)
5. Tyrel Reed (126 points)
6. Brady Morningstar (116 points)
7. Josh Selby (89 points)
8. Travis Releford (75 points)
T9. Elijah Johnson (63 points)
T9. Mario Little (63 points)
11. Jeff Withey (42 points)
12. Royce Woolridge (4 points)
The Keegan Ratings: Big 12 standings
1. Marcus Morris (61 points)
2. Markieff Morris (52 points)
3. Brady Morningstar (50 points)
4. Tyrel Reed (44 points)
5. Josh Selby (42 points)
6. Thomas Robinson (40 points)
7. Tyshawn Taylor (38 points)
8. Mario Little (29 points)
9. Elijah Johnson (13 points)
10. Jeff Withey (9 points)
11. Travis Releford (4 points)