Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kaun enjoys life in Russia

Former KU center back in town for camp

Former Kansas University center Sasha Kaun smiles as he greets coach Bill Self Tuesday at Self’s camp. Kaun is visiting Lawrence from his native Russia for the week.

Ex-KU center Kaun back in town for camp

Sasha Kaun is living the good life back in his native Russia.

Sasha Kaun is living the good life back in his native Russia.

In his first season as a member of the tradition-rich CSKA Moscow team, the 24-year-old former Kansas University basketball center received ...

• Free use of a BMW X5 vehicle.

• A rent-free luxury apartment.

• And oh, yes, $1,047,042 American dollars in salary.

“I haven’t really bought anything yet. They give you everything there,” said the 6-foot-11, 250-pound Kaun, in town for this week’s Bill Self basketball camp following a grueling rookie season which lasted from September until May.

“There’s no need to buy anything,” Kaun added.

Kaun — he averaged 5.2 points, 3.2 rebounds and 12 minutes a game for the Russian League champs who placed second at the Euroleague championships — said he enjoyed reconnecting with relatives and friends in his homeland after spending the last seven years in the U.S.A.

“It was good to be close to my mom,” said Kaun, born and raised in Tomsk. “It was different — the whole pro athlete life, not going to school, not staying up at night doing computer projects, making money. It’s just different.”

He said he especially enjoyed devouring his mom’s home-cooked meals again, with just one irritant to the back-home experience.

“Traffic is just ridiculous. It was one of the most stressful things for me,” Kaun said. “Moscow ... it’s like crazy New York, like New York on drugs. I hired a driver the second half of the season.”

As far as his on-court experience, Kaun said he improved as the year progressed. He garnered some important minutes in Euroleague Final Four games.

“It was a growing season for me. I got adjusted to the program, the style of play,” said Kaun, who played on the inside, rarely drifting out. “I learned what the coach wants and started to do the things on the floor I’m good at instead of thinking too much about what I need to be doing and getting my butt chewed.”

Kaun will remain with CSKA Moscow for a second season, then will decide if he wants to utilize a clause in his contract that would let him join the NBA team with his rights — the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Kaun, a second-round pick in the 2008 NBA Draft, declined an invitation to play for the Cavs’ summer league team.

“Trying out for our national team (to compete in European Championships), I can’t physically do both,” Kaun said. “It’d be way too much for the summer. I’d have no time off. The season was from September to May. At the end I was like, ‘I’m done. I can’t do this anymore.’ It’s not going to happen. We’ll see what happens next summer.”

Kaun says a highlight of the summer of ’09 is his trip to Lawrence. He heads back to Moscow next week for a 10-day minicamp, then will return to the States for the month of July.

Comments

jaybate 5 years, 5 months ago

These quotes make Sasha Kaun appear to have matured emotionally a huge amount in just one year. He is an extraordinary person to have mastered living successfully in two societies in such a short time in his young life. I respect him enormously.

Timmay97 5 years, 5 months ago

He doesn't spend any money.......but he hired a driver?

FairgroveJayhawk 5 years, 5 months ago

Success stories and players comments, such as these from Kaun, should be compiled and given to recruits that may be having trouble commiting. It says a lot about the basketball program and life in Lawrence.

dylans 5 years, 5 months ago

Yeah, with Obama in office we all will enjoy a communist lifestyle before too long!

rockchalk80 5 years, 5 months ago

This --->“I miss the fans, my friends I made the last four years, the school. It’s a special place,” Kaun said. “Some of the players I talk to about their schools. They are like, ‘I really don’t ever want to go back there.’ With Kansas, I’m like, ‘No matter what, I will go back.’ It’s just a special place, pretty much everything about it.”

Is what I love about our school and our basketball program---Jayhawks are family.

Rock Chalk!

coloradojayhawk 5 years, 5 months ago

You guys want to make this into a political column instead of one where we celebrate the professional accomplishments of one of HCBS's best success stories?

OK. Then chew on this idea - the last eight years have been about people being disappeared off the streets, whisked away to hidden and not-so-hidden prisons where they are tortured, held without communications to family and lawyers, unable to challenge their detentions. Citizens having all of their communications eavesdropped on, having their right to travel restricted, being unable to exercise rights of free speech, the press, being conscripted into the armed forces to go fight a war of choice. The monetary system being bankrupted so that only the uppermost of the elite benefits while most people in the country are scraping to get by. Yes, truly, the era of the Soviet Union most resembles the last eight years, and we'll see if Obama can continue to try and get us out of this huge hole we've been in. If we're going to object to those conditions above when the Soviet Union did them, we'd be hypocrits if we didn't object to our government founded on life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness did the exact same things.

esteshawk 5 years, 5 months ago

soodylan34-

You're living in the past - Russia is not a communist country. And Obama is not a communist either. He may have socialist tendancies compared to Bush's fascist tendencies - yes, facist tendencies: gaining power in suspect ways, secretive government, desire for a single-party state, reduction in personal liberties, expansion of religion in government, war started for dubious reasons, supression of information - I could go on.

But back to hoops. Sasha seems to be doing well, and he deserves it. He worked hard in high school and through college, not just on the court, but in the classroom as room as well. Good to know he developed affection for KU, and that will stick with him for life. If he's like most, his memories of loving campus life will only grow as times goes on.

jayhawkinATL 5 years, 5 months ago

Leave that political b.s. where it belongs!!!

mwilliam 5 years, 5 months ago

Thank you coloradojayhawk and esteshawk; and thank you Sasha for all that you gave to KU and for your continued giving.

Gavin Fritton 5 years, 5 months ago

I realize that to conservatives any forum will do when they want to spout off thier political philosophies. It could be a radio prorgam like Rush Limbaugh's and it could be the sports section devoted to the University of Kansas. I also realize that, as esteshawk pointed out, there really isn't any need for something so inconvenient as "facts" to get in the way of this bloviating, but can't you knuckleheads please take this BS over to someplace more appropriate to a political discussion? For the love of god, you managed to malign your President's policies as "communist" in the comments section of an article about a KU basketball player. Will you guys never let up? Is everything truly political for you, even when it is pointedly NOT political? Grow up and enjoy your status as a very small, regional minority party.

Annette Lee 5 years, 5 months ago

this is amazing Sasha is saving almost all his money but he gives himself a vacation and it's Ku..

ChicagoJHawk 5 years, 5 months ago

Thank you Coloradojayhawk, well said! All you people that think Obama is communist are extremely ignorant.

Good to hear Sasha is doing well; hopefully we'll see him back here playing in the NBA in a couple years.

billboy89 5 years, 5 months ago

I think Colorado and Estes jayhawk are one and the same....

In any case Colorado, thanks for ruining my one escape from my country's decsent into oblivion by polluting this board with your paranoid nonsensical response to dylan's off the cuff comment.

Also, if you don't agree with dylan, then perhaps you will agree with Pravda, the former propaganda tool of Soviet Russia when they say basically the same thing: http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/107459-0/

Feel free to unplug from the Matrix whenever you want, pal...Things aren't always as rosy out here in reality land, but even out here in the adult world, I believe the Henry's are still committed and will be suiting up for the Hawks next season.

chicagoeddie 5 years, 5 months ago

rock chalk sasha! u better come next year when we are in the tournament! =D

Joe Baker 5 years, 5 months ago

SASHA KAUN!! I will always remember Sasha's thunderous dunks. I loved it when the commentator would say "SHOCKA KAUN"!!

Thanks Sasha and good luck in Russia! See you in the NBA soon...

lahawkfan 5 years, 5 months ago

We've listened to the liberals spout off about the past 8 years left and right, but now the conservatives are SUPPOSE to be quiet? Why? Equality..huh? Boy, you folks need to actually start practicing what you preach! I do agree with one thing you liberal loons said and that's politics should remain in the political/news forums not here in the sports forum.

mrsmomom 5 years, 5 months ago

Wow! Sasha can really bring out the comments! I love this forum of free speech--and it's sportsfans saying these things--educated sportsfans. Go KU

vmwskywalk 5 years, 5 months ago

Coloradojayhawk need to quit smoking the hippie lettuce and get out of Boulder.

JayCeph 5 years, 5 months ago

billboy, why would you quote a periodical that you acknowledge as being propaganda from a nation that you seemingly disregard as being communist to support an off-handed remark that you claim doesn't require a response?

That is just plain weird.

waywardJay 5 years, 5 months ago

TIMEOUT.

WHy did we even bring communism into this ?????? Because someone made a poltically incorrect comment about one of OUR BOYS Homeland..... there is nothing wrong with Russia, there is nothing wrong with russians... They have a different philosophy as far as governing, and they have a past history of brutality.....

if there is one thing that we should agree upon.... It's great to hear that Sasha is a success...... IF there is one thing i have learned over the past few months, just from watching the news...... BOTH SIDES NEED TO STOP THE PETTY BICKERING..... AND WORK TOGETHER.

and Support your soon to be National Champion Jayhawk basketball team ;)

A uniter, not a divider. Team play, not me me me.... and step down from soap box

wannabe 5 years, 5 months ago

JayCeph Perfectly said. I doubt you get a rational answer.

billboy89 5 years, 5 months ago

Perhaps the irony of the former state run media mouthpiece of the former Union of Soviet Socialist Republics chastising the US (the current administration) for walking down the path of socialism is lost on you. You see, Colorado was certain in his remarks that the last 8 years in this country were the spitting image of the former Soviet regime (“people disappeared from the streets, whisked away to prisons”…people unable to “exercise their free speech”, being “conscripted into armed forces”). Let’s set aside the utter lunacy of these comments (none of those things even remotely happened)….I was simply pointing out that if he thinks dylans was off base with his comment, perhaps he should take the word on where we are headed from the horse’s mouth (i.e. people who have been there and seen it’s results in their own country).

Also Jay, note that I did not “disregard” the former “nation” of the USSR as being communists, they WERE communists. The irony is in the fact that they are no longer communists and that some writer at Pravda is now able to write about the sheer idiocy of travelling down a Marxist/Leninist path while people in our country (like Colorado) drink it in like cold punch on a hot summer day….

If you can’t understand that, I can’t help you.

rawkhawk 5 years, 5 months ago

Sasha's experience in both countries is amazing. I'm proud that he's a Jayhawk!

JayCeph 5 years, 5 months ago

The irony isn't lost on me. I have been marveling for the past 16 years at how more like the Soviet Union the United States is now than the former Soviet Republics are themselves. They are closer to a free market and capitalistic society than we are. We have far more regulated industries and price controls, more comprehensive social programs and far less wiggle room to exercise entrepreneurial endeavors today then they do.

There have been mountains of papers and books written about the role reversal of the last two super powers since the Soviet Union fell in 1991. They address the implementation of government and economic reforms in the USSR while contrasting them to how China moved into an early 20th century model of industrialism by only addressing one of those reforms (economic) while avoiding the other (government). The US falls into this equation by showing how it has more closely followed the precise steps outlined by Marx in his manifesto detailing the linear flow from a market economy into a controlled one, followed by a segue into a more rigid socialistic foundation which, in turn, would pave the way to move into a communist ideal. The reason why the 'ideal' will never be realized is due to the human condition. That condition is fed by power and control.

This power and control is what 'colorado' was talking about. If you don't see the accuracy of their claims regarding the past eight years, then you don't have a comprehensive understanding of what transpired in Stalin's and Brezhnev's Soviet Union.

It really isn't hyperbole to suggest 'W' is a weak but malignant version of the scared proletariat that ruled the USSR after Brezhnev's death before Gorbachev took over in 1985. That is almost 8 years of a very similar timeline. If you still don't see this, I can't help you.

SoCalAlum 5 years, 5 months ago

It's great to read about Sacha and especially that he chose to return to Lawrence for vacation! I think he's an outstanding example of a player who always worked hard, played hard, and as a result, maximized his abilities as a player. It's great he's back to visit - I hope he gets to scrimmage with some of our current bigs - and show them what it means to play physical. Pass out the mouthguards.

ChicagoJHawk 5 years, 5 months ago

wannabe,

You were right, not even close to a rational answer from billboy89.

What he said just proved what I said earlier, about being extremely ignorant.

Billboy,

If you think that all those things coloradojayhawk mentioned never happened then you are very uninformed. Try watching/reading the news some time, other than Fox News.

Why is Obama a communist? Because he's bailing big corporations out? That money they're providing is a loan, it has to be paid back, the government is not taking over these corporations. And guess what, they started bailing companies out during the Bush administration. Does that make him a communist too? Hell, why stop at communism? I suppose Obama is a socialist, elitist and terrorist too right?

Yes, things aren't rosy right now, we get that. Guess you got us in this mess we're in? It's W. Obama inherited this huge mess from Bush, he can't fix everything overnight.

billboy89 5 years, 5 months ago

Jay Cef,

I was with you until the last paragraph. It is non-sensical to me. W was no small government conservative, I'll concede that....but, what did he do under his watch that even remotely resembled the Soviet Union of Yuri Andropov (or any other Soviet premeire for that matter? And moreover, what about Obama's current policies indicates that he is LESS interested in consolodating power and control? How will any of his policies as outlined do anything BUT put more power in the hands of a political ruling class?

IF you want to argue FOR less government regulation of the markets and fewer government social programs, etc., then you and I have no argument, my friend. I would also not argue with your point that we've been slowly heading this way for a long time, regardless of the parties in power.

However, if your argument is that somehow Obama's policies will result in these ends (or that somehow he will dismantle any "power and control" structure alluded to by Colorado, regardless of its architect), then I think you are deluding yourself....

keith horinek 5 years, 5 months ago

ok, so was this article about Sasha or what? did you guys ever stop to think, maybe Sasha might read this stuff? show some respect, he just gave KU the biggest compliment a former player could give to his alma mater and all you can talk about is his beloved country's past government. grow up.

JayCeph 5 years, 5 months ago

I've never mentioned Obama in my references nor have I suggested any of my points are related to or dependent on his policies or actions. They were in all direct reaction/relation to the notion that the past eight years had no resemblance to the former Soviet Union (and their use of pograms and intimidation of its constituency... if you can call it that).

Mike Bratisax 5 years, 5 months ago

And you gavinesq ended up playing the role of Keith Olbermann. I'm surprised so many seem to confuse socialism with communism.

But I am happy for Kuan. It seems that he has really grown as a person. It also reconfirms my feelings for Kansas. It really is a special place. I would not trade my time there for anything.

Hawktacular 5 years, 5 months ago

jhawk7782-

I bet you would trade your time there for one million dollars.

finestack 5 years, 5 months ago

jwliddel -

I agree with you and others that the political slants should (and usually are) left off this board. It's not right to tarnish our free flowing love and commentary for the Hawks with disagreements about values and policies which have nothing to do with the Jayhawk Nation - decidedly free and brave. (Go Sasha - follow your heart and the $)

What I do feel, though, is the opposite of sad. I'm happy to be a Jayhawk who apparently shares nothing politically in common with many regulars on this board, only to find we have so much in common when it comes to our alma mater and favorite school. In fact, if some of us met on the street dressed in campaign colors rather than crimson and blue, I'd bet there would be fistacuffs instead of fist-pumps the other way around.

In a weird way, that is very heartening to me.

Joe Joseph 5 years, 5 months ago

If he dies, he dies.

I will crush!!!!!!

James Miller 5 years, 5 months ago

I don't mind the political commentary. It only show how screwed up both sides are. Both sides have their good traits, but the bad is really obvious. Oh ya, almost forgot......Forget about where Sasha is from...he is a true Jayhawk. Rock Chalk

thehawkster 5 years, 5 months ago

I think the Soviet Government and the US...BLAH BLAH BLAH. Geez people. Give props to Kaun and shut up.

vmwskywalk 5 years, 5 months ago

Congratulations jwliddell. You win hypocrite of the day!

You should take your own advice.

Rick Arnoldy 5 years, 5 months ago

"It's sickening that instead of congratulating Sasha for all he has accomplished, all you have done is spew your political fodder."

Pot, meet kettle.

RockChalkGuy 5 years, 5 months ago

TOPIC REDIRECTION:

So Kaun gets to drive an X5! That's sweet! Too bad he's probably to big to fit into an M5, those puppies sure can fly.

Keep up the good work. You should be an inspiration to all young athletes who are interested in joining a sport later in their teens.

Rock Chalk!

Ross Hartley 5 years, 5 months ago

Hypocrisy was used correctly. You used your disdain for someones views to ridicule them just as much as any of the others you mention.

Ross Hartley 5 years, 5 months ago

I wish most things in life were supplied for me. Sounds like Sasha truly is living well. I am truly glad as he deserves it and is really a Hawk at heart.

vmwskywalk 5 years, 5 months ago

No need to add to what Teton had to say.

Ross Hartley 5 years, 5 months ago

jwliddell: "You still show no proof of hypocrisy, because there is none. FAIL!"
Between the 2 of us you are the only one to spew politics on a sports site. I rest my case, hypocrite.

kennethst 5 years, 5 months ago

A LOT OF ATTACKS ON J-BATE???

I consider J-Bate to be a Jayhawk National Treasure!!

He is a sports scholar and a gentleman!

We who are still free will stand with you, Jay Bate!

JayhawkCasey 5 years, 5 months ago

The M5 is not an SUV, it is a car. Basically it is the upgrade of the M3 and the M6 is in a way an upgrade of the M5. The SUV BMW makes is what Kaun drives the X5. Stop fighting like little girls about stupid ass things, who cares.

Ross Hartley 5 years, 5 months ago

I would suggest you put this to bed while your ignorance level is still reading relatively low.

JayhawkCasey 5 years, 5 months ago

Wow children, you are arguing about people arguing.

kennethst 5 years, 5 months ago

JWLidell,

Yes.....and you liberals are always so compassionate and accepting of everybody.....that is of course if you're another liberal.

Shut up, loser.....get off this board and go see if your welfare check is in the mail.

kennethst 5 years, 5 months ago

JW Lidell.....awe, poor little crybaby liberal........

What's wrong, little JW?? Out of food stamps? No communist coups anywhere today?

Awe.....

kennethst 5 years, 5 months ago

Comrade Liddell:

The Commisar thanks you for your labor.....

Workers of the World Unite!!!!

vmwskywalk 5 years, 5 months ago

jwliddell, you've gratuated from hypocrite too.....

JOKE!

FairgroveJayhawk 5 years, 5 months ago

I just spent 5 groovy minutes sifting through the political remarks looking for a good word regarding Mr. Sasha Kaun's accomplishments. He's one lucky man to be able to travel the world, play internationally, reunite with family and old friends, make a cool million a year, have a driver in Moscow and the option to come play in the states. I would love to be him. Really, its a super sweet deal.

Way to go Sasha Kaun.

If you would please make a journal and mail it to me quarterly so I can live vicariously through your travels.

aerohawk 5 years, 5 months ago

finestack-

I hope that if we all met on the street in our campaign colors we could hug one and other and realize that together we are wearing crimson and blue (or close to it).

STLJHawk86 5 years, 5 months ago

Ahhh, the First Amendment - what a treasure

Alex Berger 5 years, 5 months ago

Ha wow... I think a few punches would have been thrown if these arguments were face to face instead of over the internet. Go Hawks??

Dan Pawlowski 5 years, 5 months ago

Keep the political opinions off of here. Sports is my last bastion of solitude.

Dan Pawlowski 5 years, 5 months ago

The lack of eloquence in discussing opinions on this board combined with their refusal to discuss sports on a sports board has lowered my opinion on the intelligence of my fellow jayhawkers.

100 5 years, 5 months ago

I love the USA..

But...

If Rocky & Sasha were in a fight...

Sasha would win.

waywardJay 5 years, 5 months ago

Sasha deserves better than this bickering.... I apologize Jayhawk fans.... apparently the poltical side is more important than the fan sidfe......

not all of us Boulder... not all of us./... some of us know when a man's home land should not be talked about.... whether we agree with it or not.....

Someone hit me with a brick please... so i can just say....

" can't we all just get along.... PLease !"

Mike Young 5 years, 5 months ago

I guess the world would be a better place if McKain-Palin would've won... I don't think so!

Dirk Medema 5 years, 5 months ago

jwliddell - Might I suggest that the "hypocrisy" comment is born out of your disdain for conservatives spewing on the board, and yet apparent tolerance for liberals spewing on the board. There are a few intelligent political comments here, but most are as ignorant as misplaced, regardless of which side you choose.

The article was about Sasha's successful 1st yr as a pro, a glimpse of his life back home, and desire to return to our home - KU. I agree wholeheartedly.

Rock Chalk

dylans 5 years, 5 months ago

Sorry I played with sooballs comment. This forum should be about Alexander Kauhn's continued success and well wishes! I should've realized you liberals cannot laugh at yourself.

Good luck Sasha!

waywardJay 5 years, 5 months ago

dylans it's not about Liberals or republicans..... it's about making blatantly poltically offensive comments that will ignite half the posters on a site.....

stand corrected.... even the ones who might agree with you and look to Sports as a way to get AWAY from politics..... might make it more like 75 percent

5 years, 5 months ago

soobawls should be the one credited for the political rabbit chasing. For anyone unfamiliar with his posts, he loves to stir things up. My guess is he has really enjoyed this thread :^)

RCJH indeed!

Mike Bratisax 5 years, 5 months ago

The use of the word 'eloquence' in discussing sports here has severely lowered my expectations of the poster........

Mike Bratisax 5 years, 5 months ago

Hawktacular....

Only if the amount was equal to one million in 1982 dollars...

and

vmwskywalk (anonymous) says...

'Congratulations jwliddell. You win hypocrite of the day!

You should take your own advice.'

Bullseye!!

kennethst 5 years, 5 months ago

jwliddel was good to apologize......and I apologize as well.

At least we love our Jayhawks.....we have that much in common....and should probably stay with that.

JW Liddell.....a good man.

kennethst 5 years, 5 months ago

JW Liddell.....

Cheers? How appropriate......having a single malt scotch as we speak-from Isle of Skye.

Smooth.

Toast to the Jayhawks in 2010.

LAJayhawk 5 years, 5 months ago

I thought Rocky single-handedly ended the cold war:

"If I's can change... and you's can change..... [insert growing applause].... then we's all can change!"

Now that's good writing!

LAJayhawk 5 years, 5 months ago

This was easily one of the funniest threads I've read in a long time. Thanks to all involved; you gave me a solid 15 minutes of pure, unadulterated entertainment.

JayhawkCasey: "Wow children, you are arguing about people arguing."

Ah, Just too perfect isn't JayhawkCasey? I think I'm going to call it Reality Blogging.

It's the train wreck you just can't turn away from.

LAJayhawk 5 years, 5 months ago

By the way, Gary Bedore, great article. Very good read and very good to hear of Sascha. Definitely a fan favorite. Deserves everything he gets.

LAJayhawk 5 years, 5 months ago

One more thing:

soobawls made the comment in the middle of the 2007-08 season that Coach Self should be fired.

"This team is highly over-rated. We have no wins against the top 25 and no conference wins against any team with a winning record. Looks like we are getting ready for another humiliating loss to a mid-major in the tournament. I've said it since Bucknell and I'll say it again. Fire Self."

Probably best to not pay attention to his posts. This has nothing to do with political beliefs or stances; he simply is an internet troller and thrives on confrontation.

milwaukeeJAYHAWK 5 years, 5 months ago

I know our colors are red and blue, but do we need to act like blue vs. red america in here? I was looking forward to reading some insightful comments and maybe some insights from fellow 'hawks that i hadn't thought of, but nooooooo.

Don't get me wrong......I have strong political opinions (which side I'm not saying) but they have no place in this message board.

So both liberals and conservatives should just talk about our common love-----KU. I know we all get p***ed off by the other side, but can we try not to antagonize each other by spouting our beliefs? my god what a bunch of children. this is pretty embarrassing to me.

ANYWAYS......

Good luck in Russia, Sasha. I hope you're reading this and that we're glad you felt so at home in Lawrence.

vmwskywalk 5 years, 5 months ago

jw- I'll throw my apologies in as well. For both jumping in and my poor typing moment the other day. Nothing like talking bball and whiskey to find common ground.

Back in the day we used to follow a single malt with a glass of Blanton's single barrel whiskey at Louise's Downtown. And sometimes even a cigar.

Those were the days.

Cheers!

Mike Bratisax 5 years, 5 months ago

'"jwliddell says...

get f***ed"

Bullseye!

How's that for eloquence, hypocrite?'

Sounds like the arrow struck a nerve.

"Talisker 18 year is the only Isle of Skye scotch i've had."

HAHAHA..What a pretentious sh**bag. You sound more like a Cisco/MD 20/20 side of the aisle customer. Getting ready to step up to Night Train yet?

kennethst 5 years, 5 months ago

Jhawk7782-

Easy on jwliddell.....turns out he's A-OK. He was a better man than me and apologized first. We may not agree on politics.....but who cares and this is not the right place for it......I was wrong for it.

Besides....he loves Scotch and the Jayhawks.....how could he not be a good one????

Dan Pawlowski 5 years, 5 months ago

Jhawk7782, I am the poster that used the word "eloquence" not jwliddel , so if that was the reason for you calling him a hypocrite then you misspeak. As for your disappointment in me using the word, I apologize for making you use a dictionary.