Herbert leads ratings with long TD run
1. Khalil Herbert – His first reception out of the backfield went for 35 yards. He followed that a while later with a 66-yard touchdown run down the left sideline, showing serious speed.
2. Dorance Armstrong – As fast as advertised, Armstrong had an active first half. Two of his three tackles for loss were sacks.
3. Damani Mosby – Made an impact early with sack, forced fumble and quarterback hurry.
4. Marcquis Roberts – He broke up a pass and had five tackles, four solo, two behind the line of scrimmage.
5. Ke'aun Kinner – Blocks were in short supply and he still managed to rush for 49 yards on 12 carries. He also gained 30 yards on two receptions.
6. LaQuvionte Gonzalez – Ball doesn’t have to be thrown right to him for him to come away with a catch. He went up high for one of his six catches that totaled 44 yards.
7. Courtney Arnick – Joe Dineen was lost for the game with a leg injury on the first series of the day and Arnick subbed with four tackles.
8. Isiah Bean – Fast, undersized true freshman defensive end picked up a tackle behind the line of scrimmage.
9. Osaze Ogbebor – Linebacker totaled four solo tackles.
10. Cole Moos – Averaged 46 yards on seven punts.
- LaQuvionte Gonzalez – 20
- Steven Sims Jr. – 20
- Daniel Wise – 18
- Marcquis Roberts - 13
- Montell Cozart – 12
- Khalil Herbert - 10
- Damani Mosby – 10
- Bazie Bates IV – 10
- Courtney Arnick – 9
- Dorance Armstrong - 9
- Ke'aun Kinner - 6
- Ryan Willis – 6
- Joe Dineen Jr. - 5
- Tyler Patrick – 4
- Fish Smithson - 3
- Isiah Bean - 3
- Osaze Ogebor - 2
- Tevin Shaw - 2
- Chevy Graham – 1
- Matthew Wyman - 1
- Cole Moos - 1