1. Mario Little: Had more points (17) than minutes and added five rebounds (three offensive) on a 7-for-9 shooting night.
2. Marcus Morris: Scored 17 of his 22 points in KU’s 57-point second half. Had five of his eight rebounds off the offensive glass and had three assists. For a guy who was scoreless 10 minutes into the game, he made quite an impact.
3. Markieff Morris: Asserted himself defensively with three blocked shots and had four assists and 16 points. Made 6 of 8 field goals, including 1 of 2 three-pointers, making him 4 of 5 from long range in the past two games.
4. Travis Releford: Had 10 points, three rebounds, an assist and a steal in 16 minutes. Great pump fake to set up baseline jumper at the end of the first half.
5. Brady Morningstar: In the past two games, he has 13 assists and zero turnovers. In the past 10 games, he has 38 assists and five turnovers, a ratio of 7.6-to-1.
6. Thomas Robinson: Yet again, he contributed a terrific game off the bench. In 15 minutes, he had nine points, seven boards, a blocked shot and two dunks.
7. Tyrel Reed: He made 2 of 4 three-pointers, had two assists, no turnovers, two blocked shots and two steals. Scored eight points and had trouble keeping Mizzou’s quick guards from getting by him, but was far from alone in that regard.
8. Tyshawn Taylor: The floater needs work. A lot of work. He led the team in field-goal attempts, generally not a good idea, with 14 and had four field goals. Did a nice job of penetrating, but should have dished more often.
9. Elijah Johnson: Played just four minutes and had two turnovers.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. Marcus Morris (196 points)
2. Markieff Morris (184 points)
3. Tyshawn Taylor (155 points)
4. Thomas Robinson (146 points)
5. Tyrel Reed (136 points)
6. Brady Morningstar (132 points)
7. Josh Selby (89 points)
8. Travis Releford (84 points)
9. Mario Little (77 points)
10. Elijah Johnson (68 points)
11. Jeff Withey (43 points)
12. Royce Woolridge (4 points)
The Keegan Ratings: Big 12 standings
1. Marcus Morris (79 points)
2. Markieff Morris (68 points)
3. Brady Morningstar (66 points)
4. Tyrel Reed (54 points)
5. Thomas Robinson (52 points)
6. Tyshawn Taylor (46 points)
7. Mario Little (43 points)
8. Josh Selby (42 points)
9. Elijah Johnson (18 points)
10. Travis Releford (13 points)
11. Jeff Withey (10 points)