1. Tyshawn Taylor: Still gave the ball to the other team too often, totaling five turnovers, but led the team in scoring with 24 points and made 4 of 6 three-point shots. He’s so quick he can get a shot whenever he wants. Played a great second half.
2. Thomas Robinson: Pitched in with 12 points and eight rebounds, his first non double-double of the season.
3. Conner Teahan: Did a nice job of keeping the ball moving and took the ball hard to the hoop when his three-pointers weren’t falling (1 for 6). Had 11 points and four rebounds.
4. Jeff Withey: He blocked just one shot and made just 1 of 5 field goals, but his lane presence caused players driving to the hoop to put the brakes on and sometimes travel.
5. Travis Releford: Had five points, three rebounds and three assists and contributed to the team’s strong defensive game.
6. Elijah Johnson: Made just 1 of 8 three-pointers and didn’t shake off his misses as well as he could have.
7. Kevin Young: Hustled for two points, six rebounds and a steal in five minutes.
8. Justin Wesley: Offensively challenged forward had three rebounds and a blocked shot, but also had four turnovers.
9. Naadir Tharpe: Played under control, but didn’t play particularly aggressively either.
10. Merv Lindsay: Blocked a shot in two minutes.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. Thomas Robinson (65 points)
2. Tyshawn Taylor (57 points)
3. Jeff Withey (46 points)
T4. Elijah Johnson (45 points)
T4. Travis Releford (45 points)
6. Conner Teahan (37 points)
7. Justin Wesley (32 points)
8. Kevin Young (27 points)
9. Naadir Tharpe (21 points)
10. Merv Lindsay (4 points)