Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Stealing the Cliff’s notes: Charlie Weis’ press conference

Kansas head football coach Charlie Weis goes over his depth chart and other changes to his team with an audience of media members on Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2013.

After typing up 67 minutes worth of Cliff's notes, I paid the price for not saving by losing every one of those words. Lesson learned.

Instead of redoing it all, I thought we'd try something different. I used Storify to compile the notes from those at Weis' press conference today.

Here's a look at some of the most interesting stuff:

Storify

Charlie Weis press conference: 8/7/2013

Comments

iamakufan 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Doesn't your software have an auto save option? Set that puppy for every two minutes!

Jonathan Allison 8 months, 2 weeks ago

I always like the Cliff's Notes blog, but the Storify version was actually pretty good.

Interestingly though, most of the valuable information came out in Tait's "Rapid Reactions" from yesterday.

Good save though by Newell.

Jim Erickson 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Well now I'm embarrassed... Being as Jesse Newell wrote this article. Point at both Jesse and then Cairo_Jayhawk and re-initiate the previous chant. I need to get my life together.

Jim Erickson 8 months, 2 weeks ago

You didn't save your writing?!?! Boys... Initiate THE chant while pointing towards Matt Tait... "YOU LET THE WHOOOOLE TEAAAAM DOWN... YOU LET THE WHOOOOLE TEAAAM DOWN"

Randy Bombardier 8 months, 2 weeks ago

I agree Ralster. I think we are going to surprise quite a few people this year.

Ralster Jayhawk 8 months, 2 weeks ago

As always, I like the straight-talk coaches. Charlie Weis' reputation depends on solid, momentum-building results on the football field. Groundwork laid. Talent, size, speed arriving. Critical mass of talent, reps, and conditioning is building...Stay tuned very soon, y'all...