1. Tyshawn Taylor: Was rewarded with his first start since before the two-game suspension and responded with his best performance. Energized team with 20 points, five assists, a steal and just two turnovers. He made both three-point shots and hit 7 of 10 field goals overall. Played a terrific tournament and absolutely should have made the all-tournament team.
2. Marcus Morris: Earned Most Outstanding Player honors with his third strong performance in a row. Had 17 points, six rebounds, two assists and just one turnover. Made 6 of 9 field goals, 1 of 2 three-pointers and 4 of 5 free throws.
3. Thomas Robinson: Had 10 points, nine rebounds and three assists in 18 minutes, made 5 of 7 field goals and was the strong presence underneath Kansas needed when Markieff Morris got into foul trouble.
4. Brady Morningstar: Yet another outstanding overall performance for the senior from Lawrence. Had 13 points and six assists and made 5 of 7 field goals. Aggressive effort.
5. Markieff Morris: Had 14 points, nine rebounds and two blocked shots and opened the game taking it to talented Texas center Tristan Thompson.
6. Tyrel Reed: Threw down a one-handed jam on the break, skied for a key defensive rebound when Texas made its run and followed his own miss for an and-one. Finished with 11 points and seven rebounds, his second big night in a row.
7. Elijah Johnson: Had a quiet tournament but the experience he gained while Taylor worked his way back from suspension will benefit Kansas during the NCAA Tournament. His stat line in Big 12 final showed two fouls and zeroes across.
8. Josh Selby: Was scoreless and had two turnovers in seven minutes.
9. Mario Little: Played seven minutes, missed all three shots and committed three fouls.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. Marcus Morris (285 points)
2. Markieff Morris (254 points)
3. Tyshawn Taylor (211 points)
4. Tyrel Reed (207 points)
5. Brady Morningstar (201 points)
6. Thomas Robinson (188 points)
7. Mario Little (119 points)
8. Josh Selby (117 points)
9. Elijah Johnson (116 points)
10. Travis Releford (101 points)
11. Jeff Withey (56 points)
12. Royce Woolridge (6 points)
The Keegan Ratings: Big 12 and postseason standings
1. Marcus Morris (168 points)
2. Markieff Morris (138 points)
3. Brady Morningstar (135 points)
4. Tyrel Reed (125 points)
5. Tyshawn Taylor (102 points)
6. Thomas Robinson (94 points)
7. Mario Little (85 points)
8. Josh Selby (70 points)
9. Elijah Johnson (66 points)
10. Travis Releford (30 points)
11. Jeff Withey (23 points)
12. Royce Woolridge (2 points)