Wednesday, August 22, 2012

2013 Texas center has KU men’s basketball on short list

Karviar Shepherd, a 6-foot-10, 225-pound senior basketball center from Grace Prep High in Arlington, Texas, has narrowed his list of prospective colleges to eight — including Kansas University — Rivals.com reports.

Shepherd, who is ranked No. 34 nationally in the recruiting Class of 2013, lists KU, Texas, TCU, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, SMU, Marquette and LSU.

“Kansas is a great school,” Shepherd told JayhawkSlant.com. “I took a visit to Kansas last summer and it’s a great campus ... my relationship with the coaching staff is good. I know that I’ll get back to Kansas for a visit. I do plan to take some visits and I’ll know more about those visits next week.”

Shepherd plays for coach Jazzy Hartwell’s Urban DFW team — traveling team of former KU forward Darrell Arthur.

“I’m probably going to try and sign in the fall. For right now that’s the plan; it could change,” Shepherd told Rivals.com.

He played well on the AAU circuit this past spring and summer.

“I think my offense was a little better. I still have a ways to go with that and my court awareness. I also tried to block more shots and take some pressure off of Jordan (Mickey) because he’s our shot blocker,” Shepherd said.

Mickey, a 6-7 senior forward from Grace Prep, also has KU on his long list of schools. He’s ranked No. 51 nationally by Rivals.com.

Williams update: Troy Williams, a 6-6 forward from Oak Hill Academy in Mouth of Wilson, Va., is considering KU, Kentucky, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisville, Georgetown, South Carolina, Ohio State, Arkansas and Memphis. Rivals.com reports that UK and Carolina have “not been as active in his recruitment as they once were.”

No. 41-ranked Williams recently visited Alabama, which is a major player for his AAU teammate and good buddy, Anthony “Cat” Barber. Barber, a 6-2 point guard from Hampton (Va.) High, who is Rivals.com’s No. 9-rated player, lists KU, Alabama, N.C. State and Louisville.

“The Alabama visit was good,” Williams’ uncle, Boo Williams, told SNY.tv. “They did a good job showing him the campus and showing him all the things he needed to see.”

Barber told JayhawkSlant.com on Tuesday night that he plans to visit KU the weekend of Sept. 1-3.

More recruiting: No. 2-ranked Julius Randle, a 6-9 senior from Prestonwood Christian Academy in Plano, Texas, and former high school teammate of KU’s Zach Peters, visited Oklahoma State last weekend. Currently, KU, Duke, Kentucky and North Carolina appear to be his leaders. ... No. 33-ranked Marcus Lee, a 6-9 power forward from Deer Valley High in Antioch, Calif., visited UCLA unofficially last weekend, Zagsblog.com reports. Lee will have an in-home visit with KU’s coaches on Oct. 6. He will visit Louisville on Sept. 7, Kentucky on Oct. 12 and Indiana on Oct. 20. He’s also considering Duke.

Goodrich honored: KU senior Angel Goodrich received an award Tuesday from the NCAA for leading women’s college basketball in assists per game during the 2011-12 season (7.4 per game). The Tahlequah, Okla., native broke a KU and Big 12 Conference record in totaling 250 assists.

Comments

Cmill1221 2 years, 2 months ago

Really? B/c there were not enough opinions on here you got to rock the boat w/ politics?

johnsont1 2 years, 2 months ago

just trying to make a lil joke, sorry if it wasn't appropriate for this site

Mike Bratisax 2 years, 2 months ago

Yeah..I've learned that keeping politics out of the discussion keeps the focus where it belongs.

Vernon Riggs 2 years, 2 months ago

I HOPE that you are half right. Randle would be a good Jayhawk.

RockChalk26 2 years, 2 months ago

The one site I thought I could visit to escape all the political talk is now tarnished. Thanks johnsont1

Jesse Johnson 2 years, 2 months ago

+5,000,000,000,000... (as in the amount of new debt in dollars that a second Obama term would add to the national debt, NOT my agreement with the post)

Cameron Cederlind 2 years, 2 months ago

Because the other candidate will surely lower the debt . . . . ಠ_ಠ

CougIsLJW 2 years, 2 months ago

But since you mentioned it, Barry has been pretty so-so.

Alright, now we're done.

dustfan 2 years, 2 months ago

Too bad he's not interested in the University of Kansas. Wherever this Kansas University is I wish them luck. I would rather he go there than to Texas.

disclaimer: Just in case it's not clear, the above is sarcasm.

ShockNAwe 2 years, 2 months ago

Just in case it's not clear, this horse is dead. You could try beating it a little harder, but I'm not optimistic for its revival.

Alohahawk 2 years, 2 months ago

Pretty good recruit list update. However, surprised that Jabari Parker wasn't included in the recruits mentioned above. From recent reports I've had the impression Parker is higher on KU than Randle is. Getting either one would be surprising (to me), and would make for a top 1 or 2 class. If it makes any difference, let's show them some love. Add some "Rock Chalk Jayhawk" to your dreams, guys.

bennybob 2 years, 2 months ago

Yeah, nothing on Jermaine Lawrence either.

Alohahawk 2 years, 2 months ago

On another note: ESPN.com on their NCAA BB page, is running a five day series entitled "50 in 50 Series". Using a slightly different formula than they used back in 2008, when Duke came out on top (I think KU was ranked about third?), they have ranked the most successful, top 50 college BB programs over the last 50 years. They've already shown #'s 36 thru 50, and the final top teams will appear on Friday. (They're counting down something like 12 teams a day - starting each morning adding a different team every 15 minutes.)

In reviewing the somewhat complicated formula they used, KU should do very well and might even come out #1. ie. A team is awarded 4 points every time they win their conference. 25 points for each national championship and 20 for each runner up, and so on. In addition, a team receives more points for a better winning %, All Americans (1st, 2nd, and 3rd teams), and players chosen in the top ten in the NBA draft. Also, a team loses points for poor records, NCAA sanctions, Etc.

My guess for top 7: KU, Duke, UCLA, N. Carolina, Kenstinky, Michigan State and Syracuse.

ohmixmaster 2 years, 2 months ago

37 is none other than the Meth Lab U "Cut'N'Runners"....... from the site....."Did you know? Missouri's 24 NCAA tournament trips in the past 50 years are tied for the most by a school without a Final Four appearance."

Now THAT is a record worth celebrating.

Alohahawk 2 years, 2 months ago

Ouch! My ears (eyes) are still hurting from that shout. I'd have mentioned Missery in my first post, but didn't want to give them any credit where it isn't due. :>)

BTW. Went back to ESPN's article and reviewed the stats for their original/2008 calculations: KU finished 2nd, not 3rd. Also, noticed those original rankings only went back to I believe it was 1984. Since Wooden's UCLA championships were before that cutoff, wouldn't be surprised if they come out #1 this time around. Those championship years alone would add about 300 points to their total. Was also surprised that Arizona was ranked 5th in that original go-a-round.

ohmixmaster 2 years, 2 months ago

No idea whats up with that font......I didn't do it, and the server won't let me edit it. Sorry all.

nuleafjhawk 2 years, 2 months ago

shoot - i wish this site had that font ALWAYS.

I didn't even need my glasses to read that !!

ccarp 2 years, 2 months ago

The Internet hates Missouri too and wanted to make sure we all had that fun fact next time tiggers pop off about the SEC

Martin Rosenblum 2 years, 2 months ago

Must have spilled a Red Bull on the keyboard!

jhawkrulz 2 years, 2 months ago

You used the #37...if you put the # as the first digit it makes it huge.

RJ King 2 years, 2 months ago

You mean it interprets the number as a request to use that particular point size?

ohmixmaster 2 years, 2 months ago

Thank you good sir. I'm still feeling a bit bad for this, and I appreciate you explaining why it happened.....oie!! However, ccarp just made me a little less embarrassed by stating the obvious.

bennybob 2 years, 2 months ago

Uconn has 4 national championships in the last 50 years. based on the way the rankings are calculated i wouldn't be surprised in that pushes them past Mich St. and Syracuse

James Kiernan 2 years, 2 months ago

3 actually, but who's counting...They are also deducting points used in their system for NCAA violation, sanction, and probation in addition to missing the NCAAs, Tourney bans, and being UConn in general.

Steve Gantz 2 years, 2 months ago

Those lists are fun but suspect. A few notches lower than Missouri is Florida. Needless to say given a choice Misery fans would switch places with Florida in an instant given their post season success. I understand it looks at 50 years and i don't really know much about Florida's history before Lon K and Billy D revived the program, but I would say Florida is more successful than Missouri.
Thanks for sharing by the way, I do enjoy reading things like that!

bennybob 2 years, 2 months ago

UK and UNC are backing off Williams? That's interesting. Could be a signal he's starting to lean towards KU. which creates the real possibility of actually landing the Williams/Barber package deal.

4 backcourt prospect in one class? Makes me think the coaching staff can see the writing on the wall that Mclemore is leaving early. possibly after this year.

I'd still take Randle, Lawrence, Parker, or Shephard before that duo however. the frontourt is in need of a serious talent upgrade after this season.

bennybob 2 years, 2 months ago

Side note:

If it comes down to KU/Alabama to land that duo and we some how lose out to a joke of a basketball program like that my heads going to explode in frustration with the recruiting staff.

Nutflush21 2 years, 2 months ago

It very well could happen. Bama has a young black coach with plenty of Virginia recruiting ties back to his days at VCU. Kids do not care about history like fans do. They will go were they feel comfortable and at Bama they can play immediately.

Jack Wilson 2 years, 2 months ago

I tend to think that Barber and Williams won't go as a package deal. They each have to do what's best for them. And while it sounds good to hold hands and go to the same college, their best interests aren't likely served there. For Barber, KU is the best place. Not for Williams. When looking a Bama (Releford) and Louisville (Siva), and even NC State, Barber would be a fool to pass on KU.

I would agree with you .. if we could get two top flight post guys, that would be terrific. But that's a hard thing to do. I think all of us would be ecstatic if he landed one of the guys you mentioned. Two? I'd feel like my life was complete.

Landing Barber or Jackson at PG, and then one of the big guys you mention, that's a #1 national class. Four guys in the top 50. Wow.

The 5th spot, as much as we would like another impact player, that's a pretty tall order. That's where roster "blockage" does come into play.

And don't forget that there is (at least in my book) a high probability that either Peters, Lucas, or Traylor leave after this season. I know many don't share my belief there. But if we land the coveted big time post player, and we have Ellis, don't you think that the 5th guy in that equation ... the guy that appears to be low on the pecking order between Peters/Lucas/Traylor ... is going to wonder if he will ever see the court? New talent coming in each season, etc. And he would be right to wonder. Further, as I've noted before, Self customarily carries just 4 scholarship big men at most, this season being the first exception in about 6 seasons. The writing is on the wall there.

So if one of them does walk at the end of the season, that's 6 open scholarship spots. Don't be surprised if the choice for that spot is either a really low or unranked player (as we've seen before), Juco guy, or Wesley just takes it as a senior. And I think that could even happen with the 5th spot, too, if one of the three don't walk after this season.

As Self said .. get that top flight PG and impact post player. It would be one of his best classes ever (on paper).

bennybob 2 years, 2 months ago

I've accepted the fact that Ellis is a 4 in his time at KU. as such I'm only expecting 1 top post player. My preference is Lawrence, he's an amazing athlete but probably at least a 2 year player.

Self has been sifting through the Juco ranks as of late, I wouldn't be surprised if thats where schollie #5 goes

Yeah, somebody is transfering. I agree with Konkey that its probably going to be Lucas.

Use that 6th schollie on Wesley, the kid deserves it and a 6 man recruiting class is only asking for another round of weed outs down the line.

Mike Bratisax 2 years, 2 months ago

Okay... Maybe at 6'6, #36 Semi Ojeleye doesn't have the height we are looking for but here goes another top recruit from Kansas going to play elsewhere.

Wait, I think I heard a rumor that he isn't interested in KU and KU isn't interested in him.

Or was that 7'0 Willie Cauley?

TwistedFish31 2 years, 2 months ago

If it comes down to KU/Alabama to land that duo and we some how lose out to a joke of a basketball program like that, rest assured that those kids and their families were offered big bucks to head to the SEC.

utahjayhawk 2 years, 2 months ago

I love that eight schools is considered a "short" list.

Steve Gantz 2 years, 2 months ago

I don't often read these recruiting updates but when I saw that heading on the first page I checked it out. I kind of thought it'd be us and maybe one or two other schools.

Michael Pannacciulli 2 years, 2 months ago

Was about to say the same...every school in TX. Hahha. Would love to see him suit up as a hawk though.

Chris Bruning 2 years, 2 months ago

Karviar Shepards article made me think this kid is most likely gonna be a jayhawk!!!! Rock Chalk Karviar!!!

Jesse Johnson 2 years, 2 months ago

I love reading articles on recruiting like this one. A couple other tidbits in case you missed them: It is rumored that Jabari Parker has reduced his list to 3 (MSU, Duke, KU) http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/334151-jabari-parker-down-to-three-schools

And Julius Randle was recently asked about KU and HCBS and he had some pretty encouraging things to say: http://theshiver.com/2012/08/julius-randle-looking-to-cut-list-down-soon/

With KU now with 3 more scholarships to offer and so many great recruits considering KU this is a really exciting time to be a Jayhawk! You have to believe we will land at least one more great recruit to add to our already pretty darn good class with Greene and Frankamp.

soapisurfriend 2 years, 2 months ago

An relatively unknown big that nobody talks much about who was on my wish list just cut KU. Jarell Martin is, in my opinion, the most athletic guy in the class and a top 2 or 3 post prospect. I wish we could have got him. Anyways, Kentucky will almost always have the number one class. Unfortunately, 4 or possibly 5 top 50 guys is a sterling class, but would be second to UK who could have 4 top 10 guys.

RockChalk26 2 years, 2 months ago

2013 class is going to be epic. I think we land Shepherd and either Parker or Randle.

REHawk 2 years, 2 months ago

Prime consideration: big man to replace Withey.

Tony Bandle 2 years, 2 months ago

Here is my list of sure things we can actually count on for the Class of 2013:

1] Frankcamp 2] Greene 3]....."crickets"........"crickets"........"crickets"......

My point being is that we can't count on anyone who hasn't signed on the dotted line, but it is fun to speculate!! Actually, the Class of 2013 is so deep, KU will score with somebody.

My future projection is that, sooner or later, the NCAA is going to get sick of hearing how Calipari keeps pulling the wool over their eyes so don't be surprised when they come down hard on UK with both feet!!!

Jeff Suther 2 years, 2 months ago

I want randall baddddd. But hes going to kentucky. More money

jaybate 2 years, 2 months ago

Careful, you are implying KU is paying. At least one reputable book in the past have alleged that almost all schools do pay players, but KU has been investigated a number of times recently for a variety of things and outside of an alum giving DBlock some bones, while in high school, and Roy giving some minor graduation gifts worth a few hundred dollars, nothing has surfaced indicating KU pays for players. Certainly there are not allegations in newspapers of KU offering a few hundred K up front to sign, as a Chicago paper reputedly alleged about UK and Davis (and which that paper reputedly refused ever to back down from). So: I'm not going there regarding KU until something is proven.

Is it possible KU pays players? The system is essentially corrupt, IMHO, so anything is possible. But given all the investigations of KU recently, and nothing about it surfacing, I am inclined to think KU is clean. And if KU were not clean, then the failure of the NCAA and the Feds to out the paying of players would imply an even more scary degree of structural corruption than I have imagined on my most skeptical days.

Alohahawk 2 years, 2 months ago

I get the impression Randle will play the field, and will wait till Spring to sign. About a month ago he named 4 or 5 top recruits and stated that Kenstinky would have an unbeatable class, the best ever, if they were to join with him. I think he was attempting to drum up those he named to urge them to join with him at UK. It hasn't happened (yet), which could mean Randle might decide to go elsewhere.

I'd like to see what type of season Cal Lie Pari could put together if he only gets an even playing field of recruits, if Kenstinky were to lose out on all those OADs. Unfortunately, with his ties to World Wide Wes (or whatever his name is), I don't see that happening very soon. Makes one wonder what type of retainer WWW receives from Cal Lie Pari for his services. (?)

Alohahawk 2 years, 2 months ago

Here he goes again. As I stated above, and in an article that just appeared this late afternoon (Hawaii time) on Zagsblog.com: Once again Randle is attempting to talk the Harrison twins and Wiggins into joining him at Kenstinky. Anyone still think Randle isn't high on UK? For those who may miss this, I'll double post it below.

RJ King 2 years, 2 months ago

How great would it be to give Bob Knight the opportunity to go on and on about Caviar Sherbet of Kansas State, along with the starter, Cat Barber, and Anthony Barber coming in off the bench?

Chris Bruning 2 years, 2 months ago

i've read it three times, once slow, you lost me dude.

melrank 2 years, 2 months ago

I read it three times, too, cracking up each time - well done.

Larry Smith 2 years, 2 months ago

I think that Ellis will be moving out to the wing after this year, so there will still be room down low for those on the existing roster.

Jesse Johnson 2 years, 2 months ago

I may be wrong but I think you can only red-shirt once and Traylor already red-shirted last year.

jaybate 2 years, 2 months ago

First, I need clarification on whether or not the season a player sits out of (whether because of a transfer, or because he does not qualify to play with the NCAA his first season) is automatically a red shirt season, or not. I don't know. If yes, then Traylor and Justin have already red shirted. If not then your question gets interesting.

To me, you raise the most interesting question facing Self right now. Come with all the bigs to foul endlessly, as he has once suggested as a strategy, or red shirt some.

Your fearsome foursome of Withey, Ellis, Peters and Lucas makes a lot of sense.

Given that I don't know about Traylor's redshirt status, he seems necessary to me in a grind it out game, when Withey cannot score, or muscle, and Ellis has to be in to get some points in the paint; that means Ellis has to have a guy beside him who can guard and rebound. Peters can probably play the role against the less mobile muscle ballers. But if the muscle baller is a shorter, leaper of the kind Okie State has thrown at KU the last few seasons, then I think Traylor has a role, especially if part of the strategy is to use fouling to make up for lack of bulk on the bigs on this team.

Justin Wesley is a wild card to me. Everyone is pretty down on him, but I like him and he is 6'9", 225, and can guard his position more than a little, especially if he can afford to foul.

Again given that I don't know Justin's red shirt status, I reckon Self will keep him as injury insurance in the "foul in place of bulk" strategy.

But there is one other possibility, depending on whether or not Self thinks Justin could develop into something special with more time. Its a strange one, but I will throw it out. Let's say Justin cannot redshirt, because he used up his red shirt year during the transfer process (if he did). Justin perhaps could just take a year off from school. Go work on his game at home. And come back next year. I have never heard of this being done, but I have never seen a situation so crammed full of bigs.

Most likely, though, Self keeps them all this season and just tests the limits of giving fouls.

jaybate 2 years, 2 months ago

If a team were to use six players to foul say, 15-20 defensive possessions a game, given the pitiful foul shooting of many muscle ballers, and non calling of referees, an opponent would be virtually forced to score from mid range and outside most of the time. If KU were to continue its tradition of high percentage inside shooting and dead eye trey shooting, it would seem to almost guaranty a win percentage wise.

And if that same team were to foul another 5 times a game on offense, it would get away with so many other uncalled charges and moving screens on the bigs, that its inside and outside shooting percentage on offense would probably spike significantly.

The combination of these fouling edges would pay big dividends in the regular season, and even greater dividends in the post season.

In the post season, where almost no fouls are called short of surgical amputations, it would mean that KU could, against any team that tried to get rough, turn the game into a game of XTReme Surgical Amputation fouling and completely disrupt an opponent into an inferior shooting percentage, and still have more depth to carry on the war of attrition.

This seems the next logical evolution of XTReme Muscle Ball.

And one thing is for certain since the 2008 ring season: XTReme Muscle Ball has evolved exactly according to logical next steps of upping the level of contact and violence.

jaybate 2 years, 2 months ago

OMG! We have left out the seventh big, and my favorite for big minutes--Kevin Young.

I really don't know who will start with Withey: Kevin, or Perry.

It depends on which player plays best with Withey, i.e., which player can score the most while playing with Withey, in an offense geared to letting BenMac, and Travis shine.

Perry seems Mr. Steady.

Kevin is Mr. Explosive.

Steady Perry would seem to benefit most from camping inside and looking for high percentage shots. But as we have learned in Self Ball, that gums up what a potent wing can do, or it gums up the efficiency of the bigs.

Strangely enough, Perry may be better coming off the bench than Kevin in order to produce instant offense at either post spot.

But its all too soon to call. I haven't seen enough yet.

Jack Wilson 2 years, 2 months ago

The rule is you have five years to play four .. except for the noted exceptions. We also have heard of athletes getting an 6th year when they get a traumatic injury at the start of a season -- medical hardship (Rule 14.2.4). But here's the play four seasons in five rule:

14.2.1 Five-Year Rule - A student-athlete shall complete his or her seasons of participation within five calendar years from the beginning of the semester or quarter in which the student-athlete first registered for a minimum full-time program of studies in a collegiate institution, with time spent in the armed services, on official church missions or with recognized foreign aid services of the U.S. government being excepted. For foreign students, service in the armed forces or on an official church mission of the student's home country is considered equivalent to such service in the United States.

So Traylor and Wesley can't redshirt. Scorekeeper credits me with an assist. JB and Ralster are the scorers anyway.

I think Lucas is the only candidate for a redshirt, and there are good reasons why he should: 1) Peters appears to be the leader of the three (Peters/Lucas/Traylor), 2) Traylor can't redshirt, 3) Hard for Lucas to find court time with Withey/Ellis/Young/Peters anyway, 4) Traylor, as JB pointed out, is an energy guy that might be useful situationally, where Lucas doesn't look like a situational guy ... meaning Traylor is the more likely 5th post player to get PT, 5) If Lucas is ahead of Traylor in Self's mind as a future prospect, then why not redshirt Lucas, have the kid four more seasons, and then if Traylor ends up being the third of the three, Traylor may end up transferring, and 6) Self could easily sell Lucas on the idea if .. if .. he is only targeting one impact big, since Young and Withey are leaving. That could leave a rotation in 2013-14 of Ellis/(Stud Recruit)/Peters/Lucas.

Mike Bratisax 2 years, 2 months ago

If Traylor leaves..he is down to only having 3 seasons left. I think he DID come here to play and will earn his time. He has a season of conditioning and playing in the system. If anyone redshirts (or transfers)..I think it will be Peters.

Nice explanation HEM.

jaybate 2 years, 2 months ago

Nerlen is either 6-7 without the hair.

Or 7-2 with the hair.

I can't tell which. :-)

Either way, its always good to see Cal getting investigated, because the record of his programs where he has had no knowledge of wrong doing suggests there is a significant chance some significant wrong doing he lacks knowledge of will turn up.

Rock Chalk!

waywardJay 2 years, 2 months ago

or at the very least, Knowledge that he is being investigated can then be ignored also, there by creating a complete unawareness of anything, Which is common in Bourbon Country. Now, where we blur the lines here, is "lack of institutional control..."

Scenario 1. He knows about the money he is paying players under the table, and he knowingly creates lack of instutional control.

Scenario 2 He knows nothing of the money he pays players under the table and unknowing creates a lack of institutional control.

Scenario 3. He knows nothing of the money he pays players under the table, and knowingly creates lack of institutional control..

I think Scenario three is my favorite, because in all of his stops, his lack of knowledge has been the basis for him getting away Playing players who do not meet Amateur standards, plausibly denying knowledge of Agent's paying players, or Bringing players without a shred of Eligibility legitimately and then rigging the system to allow said player to be able to practice with his Legal players, thereby giving them better practices. Ironically, his lack of knowledge has created the exact definition of " lack of Institutional Control" Which should back-load him with Secondary Violations... but he DOESN'T lack institutional control because he is deliberately NOT knowing what goes on with his Program(s).

He is knowingly looking the other way, and by knowingly looking the other he has in a sense Created a control, for boosters to do whatever the wish... SO he can deny it without remorse... and without penalty...

Alohahawk 2 years, 2 months ago

I posted this above, under my original post regarding Randle's recruitment, but I'm double posting it for those who skip to the bottom having previously read the above posts.

He's at it again. In an article that just appeared on Zagsblog.com late this afternoon (Hawaii time): Randle is attempting to talk the Harrison twins and Wiggins into joining him at Kenstinky. Anyone still think Randle isn't leaning towards UK? Bah! Humbug! I'd rather see them all go to any other school. Come on Maryland. Work those twins.

Alohahawk 2 years, 2 months ago

Oops. Should have also mentioned the same article says that Randle will be playing in the Under Armor 24 game (on ESPNU) with B. Greene and C. Frankamp. Perhaps they can show him they'd also be a good pair to team up with. Or, who knows? And how about with J. Parker?

David Hall 2 years, 2 months ago

JUST LET IT SELF WORK OUT OF WHO WANT TO COME TO KU AND WHO DO NOT WANT TO COME HERE

trustyourSelf 2 years, 2 months ago

Is it a joke when it says he has a short list of 8?