Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Keegan

Kansas hoops FAQ

Back to reality and a look ahead to the 2012-2013 Kansas University basketball season with answers to frequently asked questions.

Does KU have a chance at recruiting any uncommitted McDonald’s All-Americans?

Yes, Tony Parker, a 6-foot-9, 250-pound center from Lithonia, Ga., has Kansas on his list of five finalists, along with favorite UCLA, Georgia, Duke and Ohio State.

Are there any other top-100 recruits still unsigned that Kansas can land?

Yes. Anrio Adams, a 6-3, 183-pound combination guard from Rainier Beach High in Seattle, ranked No. 98 by Rivals, has orally committed to KU, but hasn’t signed yet because he hasn’t yet passed his ACT.

Rainier Beach, why does that ring a vague bell?

Former Kansas players C.J. Giles and Rodrick Stewart, the guy who blew out his knee dunking at the NCAA Tournament public practice during his senior year, played at Rainier Beach.

If Kansas lands both Parker and Adams and nobody else transfers, wouldn’t that leave Kansas one over the limit of 13 scholarships?

Yes, but there is always the possibility that Justin Wesley, who came to Kansas as a walk-on and then was awarded a scholarship, could return to walk-on status.

If neither Parker nor Adams joins KU for next season and nobody else signs, who would the 12 scholarship players be, what positions would they play, and can you rank them in order of possible playing time?

Point guards: Senior Elijah Johnson and sophomore Naadir Tharpe.

Posts: Senior Jeff Withey, red-shirt freshman Jamari Traylor, freshman Perry Ellis (No. 24), senior Kevin Young, freshman Zach Peters (No. 137), freshman Landen Lucas (not in top 150), junior Justin Wesley.

Can you name a possible starting five?

Johnson, McLemore, Releford, Traylor or Ellis and Withey.

Who would have a shot at becoming an darkhorse starter?

Adams, if he qualifies academically.

Where will Kansas be picked to finish in the Big 12?

First, ahead of Baylor, which has a lot of talent returning, and Texas, which has yet another touted recruiting class coming in.

Where will the Jayhawks be ranked in the preseason national polls?

In the top five. Look for big, big things from Johnson, a natural point guard who has a steadying hand, plays with a great deal of confidence and will thrive in the role of team leader. Once he fixed his outside shot, there wasn’t anything Johnson didn’t do well. He has first-team all-conference written all over him and has a shot at All-American honors.

Withey also could make a big step forward by extending his scoring range to 15 feet.

Comments

dansmullet 2 years, 5 months ago

Could also change the title of this article to questions every knows the answers to.

hawk316 2 years, 5 months ago

Actually, dan, I thought the article was very informative. I learned some new stuff and am glad that Keegan wrote this.

Michael Auchard 2 years, 5 months ago

I think it's for the non-junkies who don't check the site (and eight others) every day.

KUsmitty4 2 years, 5 months ago

So excited to see Ellis develope. Such a great kid, and team player.

Dan Pawlowski 2 years, 5 months ago

From a guy with mullet in his screen name. Enough said.

jayhawkinnc 2 years, 5 months ago

so right now, we have 6 freshman for next year? and we can possibly end up with 8?

Perry Ellis Zack Peters Landon Lucas Andrew White Ben McClemore (freshman, eligibility wise) Jamari Traylor (freshman, eligibility wise) Anrio Adams (if he passes ACT) Tony Parker (IF we get him)

hawk316 2 years, 5 months ago

This could be one incredible recruiting class!

Mike Bratisax 2 years, 5 months ago

Ben McClemore & Jamari Traylor will not be included w/this years class. jayhawkinnc is correct that they are freshman in regards to eligibility.

Does no one else think K. Young has a shot to start next year?

omng392 2 years, 5 months ago

I don't seem him starting next year, if anything Zach Peters or Eillis would play that 3/4 spot and Whitney playing the 5. Though, I think I saw more improvement in one year from young than I have seen from any player on a KU team in a long time.

John Randall 2 years, 4 months ago

Maybe (even likely) starting a few early season games. He deserves 'first chance' and if his production is better than most expect, may end up the 5th, 6th, 7th player in the rotation all season. His first season here certainly showed more than I expected before the season started.

Jason Keller 2 years, 5 months ago

Nice update Tom. I've still got my fingers crossed for Parker and Anrio Adams. Anrio isn't actually a top-100 recruit, he's not an ESPNU 100. We still want him though!!!

John Randall 2 years, 4 months ago

Who else would like to see a breakdown of Rivals Top 100 after their first season of Div I ball? Let's start our own poll:

Rivals Top 100 ranking among freshmen at end of season: • 80+ still rank in top 100 • 60-79 still rank in top 100 • -50 still rank in top 100

Warning, I just may be perverse enough to dig up stats, etc. to justify the answers.

Nutflush21 2 years, 5 months ago

The only reason he is not an ESPNU 100 kid is because he reclassified to the 2012 class. Had he stayed in the 2013 class he would be a top 50 kid. Also had Adams committed to Kentucky, Duke or UNC you bet he would have made ESPNU's list.

Joe Satterwhite 2 years, 5 months ago

Please explain how Adams is a dark horse to be the starter? If anything it would be White over Mclemore...

DocBean 2 years, 5 months ago

Couldn't Perry Ellis fill in as a wing and make us longer? He reminds me of Julian Wright, who self used at the 3 spot a lot.

I could see Perry starting at the 4, and moving to the 3 when Self wants a bigger lineup, or if Releford isn't playing well, or in foul trouble.

omng392 2 years, 5 months ago

I haven't seen a lot of Ellis but what I have read makes me think he has a better outside game than Wright did.

Damian Glaze 2 years, 5 months ago

I expect big things from Young. He played significant minutes in very critical situations this year. He showed he has ability, and desire. He found his ways to loose balls more than any other big man on the roster. The spring in his legs will help him if he can develop a mid-range (5-10 feet) scoring game. He will be the guy that gets the crowd fired up. Coach Self has said a number of times he is a high energy guy that will be a deadly weapon on the front end of the breaks. He's the guy teams will have to figure out as they key on Withey and EJ. Mark my words, Kevin Young will be the unsung hero for 2012-2013.

gdkadjayhawk 2 years, 5 months ago

I don't think Coach will go for that - recall Jeff Withey's Self-ordered haircut.

John Randall 2 years, 4 months ago

The reason for the haircut was for improved visibility. Not a problem for most afros.

John Randall 2 years, 4 months ago

Agreed – I don't see anyone taking minutes 'from' TRel, but we'll need someone playing a few 'for' him.

Alex Berger 2 years, 5 months ago

I thought it was pretty interesting that Traylor is listed as the most likely to start. I figured Ellis would be a shoo-in over him. I'm also really interested in seeing Adams play. This team is really intriguing and I can't wait to watch them grow as basketball players. Not to mention it will be great senior campaigns for EJ, Withey, Releford, and Young. I'm ready for basketball season!

Scott MacWilliams 2 years, 5 months ago

FWIW, Andy Katz at espn has done a pre-pre-preseason top 25, and has some good comments:

"Kansas lost Thomas Robinson as expected, as well as senior Tyshawn Taylor. But the returnees (led by Jeff Withey and Elijah Johnson) and the newcomers (led by Perry Ellis and redshirt freshman Ben McLemore) make the Jayhawks once again the team to beat in the Big 12. No matter what the personnel losses are, haven't we learned our lesson not to dismiss this program as long as Bill Self is in charge? Yes. Yes, we have. KU isn't going anywhere."

And bracket-nerd Joe Lunardi has KU as a #1 seed in the South next March. Frankly, I hope not. Me, I'd rather see us as a 2 or 3 seed. I don't like our history as 1 seeds that much. Except for 2008, of course.

Meantime, Rock Chalk!!!

JayHawkFanToo 2 years, 5 months ago

Andy Katz is a putz and a UK homer to boot. Did you catch what he said about MU in his pres-season top 25?

"We'd be foolish to count this team out despite losing its top three scorers. (Did anyone catch what Kansas did this season?) "

Is he actually implying that Haith is capable of doing what Self did? That is ridiculous. Last season was Haith's best season by far, and way, way, way out of the norm of what he is done in the past. Once he starts getting his own players, he will regress to a less lofty record, similar to what he had in the years before MU.

Sam Constance 2 years, 5 months ago

I caught that too. With all due respect to Frank Haith and Missouri for having a really good season, I have two problems with Katz's logic:

1) I would think any writer who has covered college basketball for as long as Katz has would understand the inherent unpredictability of using a year in which a new coach comes in and leads a team of the previous coach's guys as a reference point for any future projections. Personally, I'd look more to Haith's 7-year tenure at Miami for an indication of what he's capable of than the one fluke year in which he inherited close to 80% of the minutes from the previous year.

2) I also fail to see how something that Bill Self did is in anyway relevant to what Missouri might do next year. By that logic, we should put every team that lost a large percentage of it's production in the top 25...

I mean, hey, Kansas did it. Everyone else should be able to as well, right? /sarcasm

KGphoto 2 years, 5 months ago

That's if he isn't indicted first.

Alohahawk 2 years, 5 months ago

When it comes to recruiting and next year's roster, I feel like I've just reread everything posted on this board over the last six months. For any newcomers, that's great. I guess now that the season is over, and there isn't anything of much importance to write about, one has to come up with something new, or to rehash. I mean, it beats, "EJ beat Withey in a game of one on one tiddlywinks on Sunday." Or, "Last night, Self sat down with his entire immediate family for the first time in two monthes, and didn't receive one phone call from anyone." I know! I'd like a review of how each of our newest recruits announced their decision to the world to attend KU. It's been a while, but a reminder would be sort of nice. I don't remember that any went overboard. Of course, none were ranked in the top ten, either. But for comparison sake, it might prove interesting. Anyone have any suggestions on what subject they would like Keegan to research and get back to the board on? Why did Hudy leave UConn and come to KU? And which Jayhawk does she feel she was most successful with in her training? What drives her the most to be as successful as she has been? There's got to be a ton of basketball related quetions.

John Randall 2 years, 5 months ago

Perhaps they keep saying it because it is (partially) true ... however, Griffin isn't like comparing to M&M for shot making.

Mike Bratisax 2 years, 5 months ago

I was with you till the Blake comparison but I feel being a KU homer is a badge of honor (unlike food stamps).

Redlandsjhawk 2 years, 5 months ago

I'd be fine with the tiddleywinks story. At least it gives us a place to meet each day during the off-season. The posters on this site are the best (you included) and provide insight and information unavailable anywhere else. The article is always secondary to me.

Alohahawk 2 years, 5 months ago

Mahalo, Redlands.... I'm humbled. :>) As for the above article, one could say it was a lead in for comments, since there wasn't anything included that hadn't already been rehashed ad nauseam on this board numerous times. Previously, I have suggested a weekly, open blog/forum be inserted over the Spring - Summer - early Fall interim, where anyone could (meet) bring up any subject (KU basketball related, of course). Because, sometimes something pops up, (A KU related news item others may have missed from - ESPN, CBSsports, Zagsblog, SI, Rivals, Scout, Etc.), and a poster has to add it to an earlier blog which has already run its course. That way the regulars who check back 2 or 3 times a day could quickly check current events. It beats returning to half a dozen older blogs to see if a comment has been added. The blog could be titled, "KU BB News for the week of - MM DD YY. Just my two cents.

REHawk 2 years, 5 months ago

"The article is always secondary to me." I often feel the same, and really enjoy and appreciate the "insight and information" posted by followers of this site. Difficult to imagine any other hoops institution possessing so many rabid and knowlegeable researchers and posters.

Eliott Reeder 2 years, 5 months ago

Hudy came to KU along with Lew Perkins. So all those who (correctly) criticize Lew for poor decisions with the football team, he did do a solid for KU B-Ball by bringing in Hudy and generally staying out of Self's way... (other than the ticket scandal being on his watch, of course, which I don't believe he was ever implicated as being involved in...)

jayhawker_97 2 years, 5 months ago

thx for the faq. that answers some q's clouding my mind. i'm not sure if KY is suitable for post position. we've seen him this past season. the good thing is he can rebound regardless what position he plays! if Parker joins, will we ever see 4 bigs on the court? ;)

John Randall 2 years, 5 months ago

We'll see more than four, but never at one time. There will be a lot of competition early next year for the running mate to Jeff, and just as much for the 15-25 minute/game backup spot once HCBS narrows the rotation to three 'bigs' and four 'combos' like we see every year for the 'real' season (beginning in January).

connhawk 2 years, 5 months ago

This is kind of unrelated, but does anybody know how we stand with 2013 prospect Julius Randle? He seems like a good, intelligent kid and an unbelievable basketball player from what I've seen, and he, Greene, and Freeman (if we land him also) would be a ridiculous recruiting class.

Nutflush21 2 years, 5 months ago

Randle is going to be a tough get. EVERYONE wants him. Hopefully having his teammate will sway him to at least come on an official visit.

Alohahawk 2 years, 5 months ago

Hate to say it, but Randle has been hinting Duke quite a bit in recent months. He seems enamored with Coach K. And Peters may be Randle's high school teammate, but Duke has a Randle teammate committed as well. Can't remember his name but believe he plays at a guard position. I'd love getting Randle (definitely a OAD), but KU may have a better chance of getting Chris Walker (who might stay 2 years), who has KU in his top 4. Randle is ranked #1 or #2, while Walker is at about #7. Both play PF, but Walker is an inch taller. I'd be happy to get either one.

jhox 2 years, 5 months ago

I don't believe the most important thing Elijah fixed to be his jump shot. No, it has to be his willingness to penetrate with the ball. I also don't believe his natural position is the point. Once he started getting more comfortable with his left hand, and started driving to the basket (which seemed to occur with much more frequency the last 10 or 12 games) he finally eased my fears about his ability to play the point, but I'd still rather have him at the two with a true point guard.

Unfortunately, losing Tyshawn may hurt this team more than losing T Rob, but if Elijah plays with the kind of confidence he showed throughout the tournament, it will go a long way toward filling that void.

Jeff Kilgore 2 years, 5 months ago

The one thing we don't know about EJ is how he'll stand up against the opposition's best defender. Tyshawn dealt well with that this year. I think EJ will too.

Jeff Kilgore 2 years, 5 months ago

GabrielMichael 2 years, 5 months ago

Texas, UCLA and Arizona (among others) have all offered scholarships to 'Rio'... He is the number 1player in the state...

justanotherfan 2 years, 5 months ago

We all know that Bill Self, in his perfect scenario, plays 9 guys.

We also know that Self, in his perfect scenario, wants those 9 guys to fill the following roles:

2 ball handlers 2 wings (preferably one that can handle the ball) 4 inside players (1 of whom will only play when foul trouble arises) 1 extra perimeter player in case of foul trouble

Elijah Johnson is one of the ball handlers. Travis Releford is one of the wings. Jeff Withey is one of the inside guys. Naadir Tharpe may be the other primary ball handler

Ben McLemore will be a wing. Jamari Traylor will play inside. Perry Ellis will play inside.

That leaves Landen Lucas, Zach Peters, and (if we get him) Tony Parker competing for the other inside spot. If we get Anrio Adams, he could end up in the other ball handler spot, or at least provide competition for Naadir Tharpe. Andrew White is the wild card here.

Self typically doesn't use a lot of wing players, but he has three legitimate wing players in this group, but only one real ball handler type.

I think that's where the continued pursuit of Adams comes in. Self could legitimately rotate White, McLemore and Releford between the 2 and 3 spots, giving each guy 18-25 minutes depending on hot hand and matchups. However, none of those guys plays the point. Tharpe is a PG, but it's unclear how much he's developed. Self went to him very sparingly late in the year, although he had some moments of brilliance in the tournament.

Inside, we know Withey will be there, along with Traylor and Ellis. The question is who between Lucas and Peters plays more. Peters seems to be further along skillwise, but things can change once players start going at each other. The possibility exists that Withey will be inside and three of the remaining four will play interchangeably, possibly in that same 18-25 minute rotation that the perimeter guys get.

I don't really see how Kevin Young and Justin Wesley fit in minutes wise right now. Both of them are undersized, and neither is the offensive threat that any of the freshmen are. In addition, Traylor and Lucas are both top notch rebounders (both graded out as outstanding in that area). Peters and Ellis don't grade out as well rebounding, but are probably more skilled offensively than any of the others, including Withey.

When it comes down to it, I am figuring Self will go with a slightly expanded rotation of:

Starters Johnson (1), McLemore (2), Releford (3), Traylor (4), Withey (5)

Bench Ellis (first inside guy), White (first perimeter guy), Tharpe (relief of Johnson) or Adams if he signs (second perimeter guy), Peters (second inside guy), Lucas (emergency foul trouble/ energy guy). I am guessing we probably won't get Parker because the front court is already pretty crowded. He probably stays home and attends UGA anyway.

Jason Keller 2 years, 5 months ago

I can say with a fair amount of certainty that, Traylor will NOT play over Perry Ellis. Traylor is a raw athlete and I have to believe that he improved this year at practice but the guy was 3 stars coming out of HS. Perry is a Mickey Deeze guy and not only is he good enough to start, Bill needs to start him. It doesn't bode well for future recruiting when you don't get a guy like Perry in the game from day 1. Don't get me wrong, if someone is clearly out playing him, he's going to be on the bench but, don't count on it. Although, I do believe Traylor will get some good minutes in most games.

justanotherfan 2 years, 5 months ago

Perry was a McD AA, but he was not one of the top players in that game. I like his ability, but he's 1) an average rebounder for his size and 2) only an average defender in the post. Offensively, he is much better than Traylor, but for this team, I think defense and rebounding will be more important from the starting 4, and I think that gives Traylor the nod because of that. After all, we aren't talking about a walk-on caliber player here.

Perry is a heck of a player, but his rebounding numbers concern me. After averaging over 11 per game as a freshman, he dropped to around 10 as a sophomore, then 8 as a junior and a little over 9 as a senior. For context, Thomas Robinson averaged 13 rebounds a game as a senior in high school. Traylor averaged 12. All of these guys are roughly the same size (or were in high school, anyway). For a guy that is bigger than his competition (most teams don't have 6-8 guys in high school) that drop is worrisome. He should have DOMINATED the glass as a junior and senior. I don't know why his rebounding numbers dropped. But they did, and that's a concern because rebounding is the most consistent skill from level to level (i.e. if you rebound well as a HS player, you will rebound well in college, or from college to pro, etc.). If Perry wasn't dominating the glass in high school, it's unlikely that he will do so in college.

Also, Traylor graded as an 89 on ESPN's scouting grade. That's about as high as you can grade for a 3 star. Ellis grades as a 96. However, you have to factor in that Traylor has spent the last year working out with Hudy, and playing against Thomas Robinson and Jeff Withey, while Perry Ellis played in high school. I think that puts Traylor ahead of Ellis.

oldalum 2 years, 5 months ago

Perry certainly has the skills, but I'm wondering if he's going to have to work on being more aggressive. But to be fair, probably all freshmen have to work on that. It just seems that from the little I've seen, Perry plays a "pretty" game and not a tough one. Maybe that's all that was required from him on his high school team, and he just hasn't shown anything else.

REHawk 2 years, 5 months ago

Perry Ellis was a key ingredient of squads which won 4 state championships. He possessed the rock solid good sense and inclination to handle his signing day with dignity. He might not start from the getgo, but i have a very strong feeling that this recruit will play a very essential 25 minutes if we are to win another league title and advance at least to another Elite 8 postseason. Perry is a very bright 4 pt. scholar who appears to be focused and determined to make the best of an earned opportunity. Ms Hudy is gonna love this guy's attitude.

lewstinks 2 years, 5 months ago

When is Late Night? I need a countdown to season's start!

Michael Mulvihill 2 years, 5 months ago

Since when is being ruled ineligble considered being a RS freshman?

"Wings: Senior Travis Releford, red-shirt freshman Ben McLemore and freshman Andrew White (ranked No. 51)."

justinryman 2 years, 5 months ago

I was wondering that too.

As stated above, a writer that follows college basketball, like Katz should know the difference and have his facts in line before he publishes a story.

It is clearly on Katz for the mistake and not his editor, if anything I don't think ESPN has editors and lets their talking heads just be.

justanotherfan 2 years, 5 months ago

Redshirting means that an athlete practiced but did not compete, whether due to injury, academics, or other reasons. Katz is correct that both McLemore and Traylor have four full years of eligibility remaining.

Kevin Studer 2 years, 5 months ago

You can take a redshirt when you are ineligible. That's what the two freshmen did. The article is right.

wannabe 2 years, 5 months ago

According to a previous piece here at the LJW, no it is not right. They are second year players with 4 years of eligibility left but are not considered redshirts. So, second year freshman but not redshirt freshman. And remember they did were not allowed to practice with the team last year first semester like they would have as redshirts.

John Randall 2 years, 4 months ago

The definition of "redshirt" is a scholarship player who does not play in games. These two did NOT redshirt last season. Also, we lost Braeden Anderson because he could not afford KU without a scholarship.

Alohahawk 2 years, 5 months ago

LMAO There's a strory in the headlines section of ESPN.com on their NCAA BB page which tells of a company in Texas which made up t-shirts illustrating the locations of the different members of the SEC. Problem is, Missery was left off, and N. Carolina was included. Welcome to the SEC, Missery.

Vernon Riggs 2 years, 5 months ago

Texas was left out too. It was an Aggie tee-shirt. Designed by an Aggie. Printed by an Aggie.

Curtis Stutz 2 years, 5 months ago

In my mind KYo is at the top of the depth chart at PF, we know Self trusts him, we know he can do it all, guard, rebound, shoot, pass, but I love that he's one of those guys that is capable of coming off the bench and playing well. Hopefully somebody else takes the spot from him in the long run.

I'm starting to think the top4 teams heading into next season are IU, NC St., Baylor and KU I know UofL is up there in people's minds, but I'm just not crazy about their team overall and they lose 2 of their best scorers so it's not as though they aren't losing anybody. Baylor is bringing in a lot, Morgan comes back off a redshirt, bringing back a lot, don't know who should be favored to win the Big12 honestly. NC St looked pretty tough against KU, and with a huge recruiting class if they get CJ Leslie back they look as good as anybody even with Gottfried at coach. IU obviously brings back almost the entire team with a big recruiting class. Still don't know how they or NC St will handle the pressure of high expectations, but they'll have plenty of talent to work with. UK's class is really nice, but when all you bring back from last year is Wiltjer, don't know who is going to be team captains for them, Wiltjer and transfer Harrow? All the freshmen look good, but I doubt they are AD/Wall/MKG/Cousins/Knight type good. Duke I think is going to be better than a lot believe, Michigan and MSU I think are a step behind, UNC is in an actual rebuilding year I believe with even though they have talent, UF could be pretty tough if they land Bennett, Ohio St still has plenty of talent to make a run at the title. I don't know what 2013-14 holds, but next year is a great chance for KU to return to the FF. Great to have a group of seniors that have zero quit in them leading the charge.

2 years, 5 months ago

In other news, it looks like Larry Brown is close to landing a head coaching gig:

An interesting scenario from the article for one of his possible assistant coaches:

"And Brown has indeed started looking at possible staff members, including Illinois State's Tim Jankovich as a head-coach-in-waiting, according to a source…Jankovich could need contractual reassurances that he would become SMU's head coach following Brown to leave a good position, a source said."

REHawk 2 years, 5 months ago

Good news for Janks. Even if he does not bolt, this gives him a credible bargaining chip at Illinois St., as well as recognition for future job applications.

REHawk 2 years, 5 months ago

Kevin Young's high energy input will again prove to be a blessing when the going gets tough down the pike in 2012-13. Bill Self knows to count on him in certain situations. I look to see him log 12-16 minutes of improved explosive play on both ends of the court. He might not be the top 6th man, but he will be a very dependable essential bench performer.

Alohahawk 2 years, 5 months ago

Ouch! Zagsblog.com has an article just out that Allerik Freeman, who had, about a month ago, narrowed his list to KU and Villanova, has just added Duke, UCLA and the Ohio State U. to his list of schools.

Tony Bandle 2 years, 5 months ago

Shame on me for being so late on that rarest of rarities, a good Tom Keegan column, although I think we all have covered most of it about a month ago.

I can visualize a Traylor/Ellis matchup in practice that could get really competitive for playing time!!

Coach Self must be salivating at the thought of how many more chess pieces he will have next season. This year he had basically a rook and three pawns.

Next season he will busting with bishops and knights and maybe even a king or two!!

FlashyThundercat 2 years, 5 months ago

Joe Baker 2 years, 5 months ago

Keeg- I agree totally about EJ. I don't know how Traylor is developing and no one has given any indication about his recent on court development. I am encouraged by his academic progress which is first. If a player has low academics, he doesn't play, unless you're uk.

However, at this point, I think your starting 5 are a tad off:

EJ/Tharpe BMac/Adams Rel/White Ellis/Traylor/Young (I think Traylor will be stoked for playing this year and may have a TRob-like freshman/soph season. Traylor has banged with TRob and the scout team which is a plus too). Withey/Parker/Peters/Lucas (if we get Parker, Lucas redshirts- Peters gives us additional size- He's been working with Mark Aguire in the past)

FlashyThundercat 2 years, 5 months ago

My comment about how much of a punk move it was to refer to Rodrick Stewart as "The guy who busted his knee" was removed. Probably because they knew I was right.