1. Thomas Robinson: Scored 18 of his 26 points in the first half and picked up 11 rebounds, a blocked shot and a steal. They gave him the outside shot and he hit it. Made his first eight field-goal attempts. Cooled down in the second half.
2. Jeff Withey: Toughed his way to 13 points, 13 rebounds and nine blocked shots, a near triple-double. His shot-blocking impacts the game greatly.
3. Conner Teahan: Scored 12 of his 14 points in the first 10:27 of the game, but did plenty else the rest of the way. Had two huge offensive boards on the same possession with less than three minutes left.
4. Tyshawn Taylor: Suffered a knee injury in practice Monday and came off the bench to play 34 minutes with a sleeve over a knee brace. Had four of his five turnovers and none of his four assists in a rough second half.
5. Travis Releford: Didn’t showcase the greatest shot selection on a 10-point, four-turnover night.
6. Justin Wesley: Contributed two points, two rebounds and a blocked shot in nine minutes.
7. Elijah Johnson: Fouled out with 5:37 left and it might not have been such a bad thing, given his performance merited just five second-half minutes.
8. Kevin Young: Scored five points in six minutes, but also gave up four easy points to get the quick hook.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. Thomas Robinson (75 points)
2. Tyshawn Taylor (64 points)
3. Jeff Withey (55 points)
4. Travis Releford (51 points)
5. Elijah Johnson (49 points)
6. Conner Teahan (45 points)
7. Justin Wesley (37 points)
8. Kevin Young (30 points)
9. Naadir Tharpe (21 points)
10. Merv Lindsay (4 points)