Originally published April 16, 2010 at 05:10p.m., updated April 16, 2010 at 08:00p.m.

Talk at Jordan Brand practice indicates good news coming for KU, Kentucky

Sources say KU no longer recruiting Lamb

Kansas recruit Josh Selby of Baltimore, right, slaps hands with ESPN analyst Jay Williams before getting on the bus after practice Friday, April 16, 2010, at The Sports Club/LA in New York City. Selby will play for the West team in the Jordan Brand Classic on Saturday night at Madison Square Garden in New York.

ESPN's Jay Williams talks Josh Selby and Doron Lamb

KUsports.com online editor Jesse Newell talks with ESPN analyst Jay Williams about KU recruits Josh Selby and Doron Lamb.

— Though official announcements won’t come until tonight, top basketball recruits Josh Selby and Doron Lamb are believed to be heading to different schools.

Media reports Friday said that Selby will most likely sign with Kansas University today, while Lamb will choose Kentucky.

In fact, sources close to KU’s basketball program indicated Friday night that the Jayhawks no longer were recruiting Lamb, a 6-foot-4 guard from Oak Hill Academy in Mouth of Wilson, Va.

ESPN analyst Jay Williams had this message on his Twitter account Friday: “Just heard from a little bird that chances are really good for Showtime Josh Selby (6-2 guard, Baltimore’s Lake Clifton High) to be in Lawrence, Kansas next year.”

Williams was at Friday’s Jordan Brand Classic practice and will be a part of ESPN2’s broadcast of today’s 7 p.m. game. Williams also spoke briefly with Selby before and after Friday’s practice. Neither Selby nor Lamb were made available for interviews Friday.

Sports Illustrated writer Luke Winn, who also has been at the Jordan Brand practices this week, also believes Selby — the No. 4 overall player according to Rivals.com — will become a Jayhawk.

“I would be stunned if he did not commit to Kansas (today),” Winn said. “I think it’s as close to done as you could (have).”

Several sources at the Jordan Brand practices told the Journal-World that, barring something unforeseen, Selby will choose KU.

On its Web site, Dime Magazine reported Friday afternoon that Lamb — the No. 21 overall player according to Rivals — would choose Kentucky.

Both Selby and Lamb will officially announce their decisions following first-half media timeouts during tonight’s game at Madison Square Garden.

If Selby, as expected, does choose KU, the Jayhawks could fill a vacancy in their backcourt with the loss of senior guard Sherron Collins.

“I’m not going to come in and say right away that kind of fills in the void of Sherron Collins. Sherron Collins was a great leader for that team, but it definitely helps,” Williams said. “I think Josh has potential to be a better player than Sherron because of his size and his scoring ability.

“You talk about their backcourt, between him and (KU guard) Tyshawn Taylor, I automatically have to put that in one of my top five backcourts.”

Williams first met Selby during the McDonald’s All-American weekend last month in Columbus, Ohio. While there, the two played a game of “HORSE.”

Selby won.

“The thing that really kind of stunned me about him is that I have really good range. I can shoot from about half court. ... And Josh’s range was from half court as well,” Williams said. “There wasn’t a push. Usually, when you see kids shoot from that far out, there’s a push on their shot. He was just stroking it like he was used to doing it, very much in his comfort range.”

Williams said the shooting accuracy makes Selby a dangerous player.

“So when a guard has range like that, how do you guard that?” Williams said. “Because he can dribble, and he can drive to the basket. He’s strong, but then if you go under the screen, regardless of where it is on the court, he can shoot from behind the screen.

“It just makes it that much more of a deadly combination.”

After seeing Selby’s athletic ability during the McDonald’s All-American dunk contest, Williams gave him the nickname of “Showtime Selby.”

Selby also impressed Williams during the McDonald’s All-American game.

“The one thing I can say about Josh is every possession, he was trying to lock up defensively. Every time he had the ball, he remained aggressive,” Williams said. “He attacked the rim. He’s a guy who can shoot.

“I just love that style of play, because I think it’s rare when you see somebody that constantly is in attack mode. That’s a gear that he has that can set himself apart from the rest of the crew.”

So how would Selby change KU’s outlook for next year?

Winn, who had KU ranked No. 11 in his 2011 preseason top 25, said Selby would push KU into his top 10.

“He and Tyshawn playing together, from what I’ve seen, they’d make a good combo,” Winn said. “It seems to me like Selby is the kind of player that Bill Self really likes. He’s a tough-minded guard. I think in Self’s mind, this might be an ultimate kind of combo on the perimeter. I think Selby really does fit the mold of a guard that Self can make thrive.”

Williams also believes Selby would have a significant impact at KU.

“It makes them so much more explosive,” Williams said. “Now you have two guys that can handle the ball and that can score. In my opinion, it maybe puts them back preseason top 10 (to) have another chance to win the Big 12 and win a national title.”

Selby’s official final list: KU, Kentucky, Tennessee, UConn, Arizona, Syracuse. Lamb’s official final list: Kentucky, UConn, Arizona and West Virginia.

Twitter talk: KU coach Self, who cannot comment on specific recruits, did say this Friday on his Twitter account: “Excited for the wkend. Big decisions to b made in NYC. Can’t wait to finish up recruiting so my bad golf game can hopefully become average.”

This Twitter message was printed several hours before sources told the J-W that KU was no longer recruiting Lamb. This all is leading to speculation the Jayhawks may be stepping up their recruitment of No. 13-ranked Terrence Jones, 6-8, 220 pounds from Jefferson High in Portland, Ore. He reportedly would be interested in playing at the same school as Selby. However, on Friday, Jones in a text message to the Portland Oregonian newspaper said his final list consisted of Kentucky, Oregon, Washington, Oklahoma and UCLA.

Comments

Matt Gonzo 9 years, 11 months ago

C'mon Selby, do the right thing......we are ready to rock chalk!

dchon127 9 years, 11 months ago

I like how in this article, it says "The Journal-World also has spoken with SEVERAL SOURCES at the Jordan Brand practices who indicate that, barring something unforeseen, Selby will choose KU". The LJ world has several sources? They probably got all their intel from rivals, zagsblog, etc. HAHAHA. But if we get selby, that'll be a tremendous boost into next yr. If we get lamb or one of the terrence players, that'll just be icing on the cake. However, it will be interesting to see how playing time will be dished out. Pre-season competition will definitely be heating up.

Miguel Colón 9 years, 11 months ago

I'd rather have Terence Jones than Doron Lamb, because he has height and that to me helps more at the 3 spot, unless they are thinking Lamb and less time at the 2 for TT and Brady.

NYJHAWK 9 years, 11 months ago

First timer on the board here. Huge Jayhawk fan from upstate NY. I agree about rather getting Jones then Lamb, but ill tell you all this. I will take Selby over both of them. He is an elite guard that only comes around once in a great while. Cant wait till we land him, this kid is the real deal.

hailtoku 9 years, 11 months ago

Only if he brings the same mindset he has in highschool to college.

I remember watching highlights of Xavier in high school driving to the lane and throwing it down on everyone.... but where was that play during college?

NYJHAWK 9 years, 11 months ago

Totally agree with ya hailtoku...Selby just seems to be more aggressive mentaly...no fear....X really never showed me none of that in HS or college...i know hes suppost to be a quiet kid, but come on ..some big games my dog had a better game face...NO emotion....Selby has it...i could be wrong, but i feel alot better with this kid...

David Hall 9 years, 11 months ago

KU IS NOT GET DORON LAMB HE IS GONE TO UK

Paul Brozik 9 years, 11 months ago

Have these guys been watching the same TT I've been watching. Do these guys put any thought into the s#*t that comes out of there mouth.

KU08 9 years, 11 months ago

I think his comment will make more sense if Taylor replaces Collins and Selby moves into Taylor's old #2 spot. From what I've read about Taylor, he is outstanding at directing an offense but is out of his comfort zone as a supporting player in a slow, half-court offense. Didn't he average only 10 points his senior year in high school, but as the team's point guard led it to a national championship? He's obviously got a lot of skill running an offense.

Paul Brozik 9 years, 11 months ago

Well thats not going to happen so his comment doesnt make sense. He is recruiting Selby to play pg. If TT is running the team next year, we're in trouble.

Spencer Goff 9 years, 11 months ago

I know sabd, EXACTLY what I thought when I read this. How can these guys hold jobs that require them to watch basketball, and they say crap like, "I didn't realize James Anderson was this good!"

Super T will whine about his "role" on the team. You put a guy like that in a role where he is a "shooting" guard, prepare yourself for some bad three pointers. He'll be jacking it up from the men's urinal, the parking lot, the tower on the hill...

But I've got good news, I just got a free coffee in my email from Borders.

KU08 9 years, 11 months ago

Sweet! Seattle's Best coffee is the best!

I still think Taylor will be the PG next year. Selby is a far better shooter that Taylor, so it would make a lot more sense having Taylor set up Selby than the other way around.

Paul Brozik 9 years, 11 months ago

"Selby is a far better shooter that Taylor"

understatement of the century! who isn't!?

KU08 9 years, 11 months ago

Who isn't a better shooter? Russell Robinson, perhaps... but what did he ever do?

Paul Brozik 9 years, 11 months ago

maybe. but russell robinson knew he wasn't a great shooter so he didn't shoot! UNI dared TT to beat them and he played right into their hands. He was given WIDE OPEN 3's and he went 0-5 from three pt land. To be a pg you have to be smarter than that. RR was TT is not.

KU08 9 years, 11 months ago

It wasn't Robinson's role to shoot. It was his role to set up other people to shoot. I really don't see why you can't see Taylor playing the same role Robinson did in 2008. Taylor was in more of a scoring role last season, but that need would be diminished with the addition of Selby and the improvement of the post players.

Also, Taylor was certainly capable of knocking down threes. If he had wide open shots, he was right in taking them.

Paul Brozik 9 years, 11 months ago

If TT was in MORE of a scoring role, why did he score less than when he was a freshmen. I agree TT should play the RR role, but I don't think thats any different than what his role was this year. He just couldn't figure that out.

He was not right in taking them. He is capable but when your shot isn't falling you take it to the rack, which is what he should be doing anyway because its what he is best at.

KU08 9 years, 11 months ago

Oh that's right! You mean his freshman year when he made over 50% of his shots. What a horrible shooter!

You need to re-read what I wrote. Taylor has always been in more of a scoring role than Robinson ever was. I wasn't comparing Taylor's fresh and soph years.

Did you even watch the UNI game? No one was able to penetrate due to UNI's defense, and KU was forced to put up a lot of outside shots. Just be thankful Taylor only attempted five. Collins went 0-6 from three. It was obviously at bad shooting day for KU, a great defensive effort by UNI, or both.

Will you at least admit that KU would be better off with Taylor the point (1) and Selby the shooting guard (2)?

Paul Brozik 9 years, 11 months ago

50% of his shots-yes. NOT his 3's. Theres a big difference.

I watched the UNI game. Just because KU could not penetrate the D doesn mean Taylor should jack up 3's. Still have to attempt to attack the defense with the pass or dribble.

I think you are making my point if you think KU would be better off if TT does not plays "shooting guard"??? but I don't want him running the team either. He is a role player but not Russell Robinson.

KU08 9 years, 11 months ago

Right, someone who shoots a 56 eff. FG% sounds pretty lousy.

How am I making your point? I have been saying all along that Taylor should play point and Selby should play shooting guard, because Selby is the better shooter and Taylor has won a championship directing an offense. He should at least be given a chance to do it again.

Paul Brozik 9 years, 11 months ago

You are making my point that TT is not a good shooter because you don't think he should play "shooting guard". right? Directing a high school offense does not mean crap dude. I'm not going to pretend like I watched him play in high school but I'm sure his "directing" was bringing the ball over half court and throwing it to other guys to let them score. Thats not the same as running an offense.

KU08 9 years, 11 months ago

So you think if Jordan was the shooting guard over Pippen that means Pippen was a bad shooter? I am so confused by your logic!!!

You may be right about Taylor's "directing" in high school... but you may be wrong (something I doubt you'd ever admit). We don't know, because we didn't see his games. All we know is he won a national championship. That is a fact.

Paul Brozik 9 years, 11 months ago

My logic may be confusing to you but please don't compare Selby/Taylor to Jordan/Pippen. That's just ridiculous.

I will admit I may be wrong but TT has done nothing to show otherwise.

KU08 9 years, 11 months ago

Agree to disagree. Thanks for the back-and-forth. It was fun, but I think I need to find a better way to spend Friday nights. :)

hailtoku 9 years, 11 months ago

Are you really comftorable with Taylor bringing the ball downcourt?

I don't know about you, but anytime Tyshawn had the ball up top, I held my breath. TT was guaranteed at least two ugly turnerovers... one of which always seemed to turn into a fast break point going the other way. The fact is, last time Tyshawn took a more "general" role with the ball was against UNI who had something like 28 points off of turnovers to our 10.

KU08 9 years, 11 months ago

Taylor did not turn the ball over that game. The TO's you are remembering were from Collins.

jayhwx3003 9 years, 11 months ago

Been drinking for a few hour now and for some reason all i keep picturing in my head is Selby ooping it up to Marcus M. Should be a fun year if we land him. If we do, I say book Jones to KU too if Oregon hasn't hired a coach by mid next week(could be Anderson at Fizzou).

KEITHMILES05 9 years, 11 months ago

We all have to remember Jay Williams was in a motorcycle accident and had severe head injury. What comes out of his mouth is evident he hasn't recovered yet.

Paul Brozik 9 years, 11 months ago

I think you nailed it! He can't just be that ignorant.

Dan Pawlowski 9 years, 11 months ago

Well you got one thing right he was in a motorcycle accident. His head was not touched and he remembered every detail of the accident. Apparently your memory is not as good. He severed a main nerve in his leg, fractured his pelvis and tore three of the four main ligaments in his left knee. Sorry but given your attention to details I will trust his evaluation over yours.

jaybate 9 years, 11 months ago

"Saturday Soul Smorgasboard--Josh Selby, Rational Expectations, Hat Rabbits and Stanley Kubrick:"

} If Selby comes, KU is absolutely gold, because Self always pulls at least one rabbit out of the hat that no one saw coming. Royce, Josh and a playah to be named later is plenty of new talent for the team coming back.

} At first, I had my doubts about how good we could be next season, but as virtually all of the advertising soaked whores of east coast sports media have weighed in with KU just out of the Top 10, I can only infer that KU has to be at least a Top 10 and maybe a Top 5 team out of the blocks. One learns over time to index for their bias, you see. Technically speaking, I am exhibiting "rational expectations," the kind of behavior Bob Lucas of the U of Chi won a Nobel Prize in economics for documenting in investor behavior response to interest rate shifts imposed by the Fed to curb inflation. But enough already!

} I am so anal about having at least one, or two, experienced bigs around every season that I hope Self's rabbit this season is that juco footer with the wide body and the bum wheel. Two seasons from now, when the Twins and Withey have jumped, we need a big, bruising, and experienced 5, regardless of how good he may be.

} I am so turning the corner into thug ball after Duke's Brown Shirts thugged every time at minus 4 to win a ring. If you can't beat'em, join'em.

} Few persons realize that the late Stanley Kubrick left one more finished film in the can and it was about a future society ordered by violent basketball and MK-Ultra mind control drugs. New York born Stanley Kubrick loved the late New Yorker Jim Carroll's "Basketball Diaries" and Kubrick talked Carroll into co-writing "Dr. Strangeball: Or how I Learned to Love Thugball and Stop Worrying about the Game." I am not legally allowed to say who starred in the film, but I can say that it is set in NYC and involves the Rucker League being turned into a hyper-violent reality TV series called "Rucker Wars." The TV show within a movie involves players going up for rebounds and getting decapitated, and players shooting each other on fast breaks. Once again, Kubrick was way ahead of his time. The estate denies the existence of the film, but one lawyer for the family speaking on deep background insists that there is such a film and that Kubrick left an explicit request in his will that the film not be shown until the first Division 1 college basketball player is killed during a game, because of violent play.

(Note: the items about turning the corner to thug ball and about Kubrick are all fiction. No malice to be found.)

melrank 9 years, 11 months ago

"I am so turning the corner into thug ball after Duke's Brown Shirts thugged every time at minus 4 to win a ring. If you can't beat'em, join'em" - Jaybate

I'm glad to see you coming around to this thinking. I'm confident you can move mountains if you get behind the cause. C'mon, we need you to promote X-Tteme ball at the Hill. Self can win with X-Treme ball. Let's mug better than anyone. Pretty ball is for the 80's Lakers. Brawl-ball wins in this decade. Let's get mean and hang another banner. Jaybate, buy in big boy, buy in!

JayhawkRock 9 years, 11 months ago

Im 100% positive Selby is coming to KU so just relax people...

Mkultra 9 years, 11 months ago

Love me the Kubrick Jaybate, I always thought CRM-114 meant "truth serum".

My deep throat says we will get both Selby and Lamb tomorrow but who knows really only one more day thank God.

Lone_salina_kufan 9 years, 11 months ago

Personally, I think by the end of the year, TT maybe starting, but Selby and Elijah has me more excited. I think EJ and TT will be almost equal in minutes, no matter who starts.

Jaminrawk 9 years, 11 months ago

I won't say he's ours until I hear it out of his mouth, but damn, check these highlights out. Along with Wall, the guy is probably the most athletic guy I've seen at point guard in a long time.

dynamitehawk 9 years, 11 months ago

At the 34 second point in that video a kid gets picked by one of Selby's teammates. Quite funny.

Alec White 9 years, 11 months ago

Wow...if Selby does come to KU then we will field one of the most athletic backcourts the college game has ever seen. This, of course, is assuming Elijah is making the necessary strides to crack the rotation. I also think having Tyshawn, Elijah, and Selby split the ballhandling duties will remind Jayhawk Nation of our 08' team when RussRob, Mario, and Sherron all brought the ball up at various times. I think that 08' squad was Self's personal "Dream Team"...and Self realized this year that he wants to model his future teams after that one (or at least as close as possible). Granted, we don't have a BRush caliber player, but Releford and Little should be able to take on that role admirably. Our post players of Marcus, Markieff, TRob (assuming he makes similar strides that the Morrises' did), and Withey can stack up reasonably well against Darnell, Darrell, Sasha, and Cole. I honestly think that we have a better chance of winning it next year than we did in 08' because the talent of the college game will be way down. Anyone else agree???

Jack Wilson 9 years, 11 months ago

KU08: Look, all you have to do is watch the games. Taylor can't pass. He is absolutely horrible at setting up his teammates for scores. How can you say "Taylor was in more of a scoring role last season" .. what planet were you on? Sherron, Cole, Marcus and X??? Those were your players in scoring roles. Remember TT "not understanding his role"? Last year was TT's opportunity to be an assist machine and he refused or was simply unable to do it. Please, everyone, stop this revisionist history when it comes to TT (and the fantasy that he will be real player for this team). He was just plain horrible last season and it was Self's misplaced faith in TT that was a factor in the team's early demise. The best guard we have here, based on results is Reed (EJ based on perhaps educated speculation?). Reed contributed far more to this team's success last season than TT. We won in spite of TT.

TT could have been RRob .. but it is not in his DNA. You are asking him to be something he is not capable of being. TT is, and should be, your 2nd guard off the bench on this team once Selby arrives. EJ/Selby should start, Reed right off the bench for 18-20, and Taylor should get exactly what he earns ... not for being a practice player, or whatever, but for his game production. TT should be at a school like Southern Illinois .. he could go 6 of 16 from the field, with 4 free throws and a trey, and score his 17 or so a game .. remember the "I finally go mine" comment? The kid wants so badly to be the man. But he can't be the man here.

KU08 9 years, 11 months ago

All you have to do is look at statistics. After Self appeared to get through to him by temporarily taking away his starting role, Taylor's assist-turnover improved, and he ended the season with a better ratio than Robinson did his senior year. And Robinson was a true point guard!

What planet was I on? Real mature from someone who calls himself high elite. I saw Taylor in a scoring role, with Collins directing the offense. Maybe I'm wrong. (At least I can admit that.) And maybe Tyshawn was right to wonder what role he had. Now, at least, he will (hopefully) have a defined role directing the offense. Remember, the only chance he has ever been given to do that, he led his team to a national championship in high school. Will history repeat itself?

Theutus 9 years, 11 months ago

I gotta agree with HighElite... TT hasn't ever put out for more than 2 games back to back. Once in a blue moon he'll have a great game... 99% of the time his play is mediocre at best.

I think he's got too many head problems to ever be a go-to PG at KU. He'll never be even remotely consistent enough. Also, high-school doesn't mean anything. TT played like garbage all year last year, he has 1, maybe 2 good games and suddenly everyone thinks he's fixed? I call BS. That's what we went into last season thinking, and look how well that turned out.

Just my opinion, but I'd rather see EJ play over TT any day of the week.

KU08 9 years, 11 months ago

If EJ can step up and be the man, I'm all for it. I'm just interested and excited that Taylor will be given a chance. Although it's not the best showcase of a talented, team player, I disagree that high school means nothing. The only time Taylor's ever been the point guard, he won an NC. He should be given the chance to do it again, but only if he's the best player for the job. If it's EJ, I trust Self to play EJ.

Jack Wilson 9 years, 11 months ago

KU08: The "planet" comment was not meant to offend .. though I've been called "low common minor" by a few. Anyway, RRob's senior a/t ratio was 2.0, as was TTs this past season. But RRob's was 2.4 and 2.1 in the two prior years. But the ratios miss the point .. RRob had 162 assists his senior year, to TTs 121. But we should compare sophomore years .. RRob had 152 to TTs 121, and RRob had 4.6 per game to TTs 3.3.

Theutus: I agree with your "bs" call .. there are a lot of people that really want TT to be good, and see hope any nugget of solid play. I remember the comparisons last year to Chalmers .. yikes. Now it's comparisons to RRob. Some nice fellow compared him to Aaron Miles the other day, to which my head imploded.

superdave 9 years, 11 months ago

I've thought Selby all along - Jones would be an incredible bonus for depth on the front line. Here's my lineup for next year (with subs at each slot): Selby - Reed EJ - TT McMorris - Kief TRob - Withey Little - Releford Not too shabby.

Jack Wilson 9 years, 11 months ago

Perfect .. maybe Releford over Little, though.

Kye Clark 9 years, 11 months ago

i can't see releford over little. Little at maybe 80% healthy earned time over releford 2 seasons ago, and they've both had the same amount of time in the system, but Little has 2 more years of experience (albeit at the juco level) and just looks physically like he is more ready to contribute.

kvskubball 9 years, 11 months ago

I think Releford is going to be pretty good next year...I hope he buys into the scrapper role, and becomes a more athletic version of Reed....

Jaminrawk 9 years, 11 months ago

One thing is for sure, any of these recruits that pick Kansas are going to be joining a better, more seasoned team than UK. Kentucky is a barren wasteland. It's like Cal is simply planning on filling an AAU team every year.

superdave 9 years, 11 months ago

You know, we can all snipe at Cal all we like, but he does put a very competitive team on the court every year. It's not what I, as a fan, appreciate. I like to see guys learn, grow, bond, suffer and show great pride in their later years. Other fans want wins and don't care about anything else. Not saying my view is right, but there you have it. KY fans (and I lived there for a year, so I know) only care about winning. They are able to keep their car flags out of the basement, thanks to Cal. Fans of both teams get what they want.

Jonathan Allison 9 years, 11 months ago

that fact that we stopped recruiting Doron Lamb could be a good sign that nobody is leaving the program, and that Coach really is Jones'in for a forward this year.

waywardJay 9 years, 11 months ago

that's right...throw tyshawn under the bus.... you will be on his bandwagon by December.... Point Plankin'

Theutus 9 years, 11 months ago

Funny... that's what people said about TT going into last year.... What did we get? A bunch of thug-tastic fights, facebook comments, comments about not knowing his role to the press.... Oh, and some terrible play.

By all means I hope he comes out and is consistent next year, because we all know Self is going to play him (i can't even figure out why)... But i'm not holding my breath.

ginger2015 9 years, 11 months ago

I'm with you. I love it when the haters have to eat their words. Of course that probably won't happen since haters hate to admit that they are wrong.

I'll reserve comments on Elijah until I actually see him play some meaningful minutes in some meaningful games.

Keith Kienzle 9 years, 11 months ago

Jamin, the most athletic PG comment made me want to go look at this video again....

That's Elijah Johnson, 360 between the legs dunk in a game. EJ is the real deal and bleeds crimson and blue; I can't wait to see him get some more time.

Jack Wilson 9 years, 11 months ago

Man, I hope Lam and Shelby sign. They'd be a great help to Elija and Tyler in the backcourt. Now that Sheron is gone, and Aldridge is turning pro, we need all the help we can get. I've always felt Thomas Robertson should start, but the Moris twins might be ahead of him. Raliford could start, too. Who knows? Here's hoping Shelby signs, even if Lam goes to UK. At least Zavier

Jeremy LeMaster 9 years, 11 months ago

HEM... This had me laughing. How can so many fans butcher the names?

Lone_salina_kufan 9 years, 11 months ago

Just throwin' this out there: Whats the possibility of landing 3 recruits, Selby, Lamb and Jones. Releford transfers (which I would hate to see) to Alabama to play with his brother. Is that crazy? Or is it soooo crazy that it's possible? Hmmmm...

I need a new hobby...

jaybate 9 years, 11 months ago

KU08,

Unless a pure shooter like Lamb shows up, the perimeter is going to work the same as last season, but with fewer great shooters for Self to rely on (i.e., no X draining 42% from shooting forward).

If Selby is a lot better than Self's last 5 star PG, Elijah Johnson, then Self will try to use Selby out of the box to do what Sherron did...the same way he tried to use EJ out of the box (EJ just wasn't ready). If Selby gets the EJ's (i.e., the Freshman Beta Not Ready for Prime Times), then EJ The Updated Version gets another try. Go get a basket, whoever you are. Attack and put pressure on the defense from all over the floor. Drive through the big trees. And he will have to trifectate, if he's a money shootah and can play Self Defense out of the box.

When Self needs a wing threat from trey and TT's on ball defense for a certain guard, TT, or Elijah play PG and Josh goes to a wing.

But when Self needs more barrels on the floor, Josh to PG, and Reed, or CJ go to 2.

But here's the thing: assuming Self's commitment to thug ball sky rockets after Duke's success (a very good bet), and assuming Tyrel and CJ can each add 10-15 pounds and still pot the triceratop as well, almost from the beginning, the need for Tyshawn's defense will be situational. Tragically, because of the way the game is now called, Quantum T's fabulous speed on offense is now almost useless. And in the Madness, it literally is useless. In March, and increasingly all season, speed and athleticism are anachronisms--just fond memories of a by gone era.

People will talk nostalgically about the great speed and athleticism of the good old days, days when guys like Connie Hawkins, Julius Erving, Darrell Griffith, Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, and Allen Iverson used to fly through the air with grace and elegance.

KGphoto 9 years, 11 months ago

Thanks for brining CJ into this mix again. If you're looking for a pure and fearless shooter, he may be it. Dude's gonna be nearly 25 years old come March, and if Hudy has anything to do with it, will probably settle in at 210 pounds. That's a man playing boys out there.

I find myself laughing a little at the thought of him sticking around for graduation. He'll be almost 27 years old and 220 pounds in March of his senior year. Can you imagine? LMAO!

I like the idea of him getting legit minutes throughout the season. He's a little forgotten in this back court logjam, but he's the only guy on the team now with the size and pure shooting ability that is required to matchup against certain physical opponents, or at specific times of a game.

jaybate 9 years, 11 months ago

Talking about speed and athleticism will soon be as archaic as when my dad use to wax nostalgically about the grace and beauty of the two-handed set shooters in the teens, 20s, 30s and early 40s in the age of great, as the great balletic jumping jacks of the 60s, 70s 80s and 90s took over the game for several decades.

Michael Jordan's game is now as anachronistic as Bob Cousy's, or George Mikan's games.

Kobe Bryant is the last of the last of the line.

Paul Pierce and Lebron are the now and the future. Bulling your way to the basket, like some vastly more mobile version of Shaq is the future.

Lebron is the cream de la Creme. He has athleticism and speed, but it only matters because of the muscle, muscle, muscle and brute force. Without the muscle, Lebron's speed and athleticism would matter increasingly little.

Down many wrungs on the evolutionary ladder from NBA a la Lebron, down in lowly NCAA Division 1 basketball, they are soon likely to change the One and Done Rule to the None at All or Two and Done. Then there will be no Lebrons ever in the college game.

Everyone goes, yay, we are free to have a positively aerial acrobatic phase of hoopahs in college ball. Wrong!

College ball will just devolve to The Fight Club with a lot of palookas imitating sides of corn fed beef.

Division 1 college basketball, unless and until there is a ground swell of support for "de-violencing" the game, is on an inevitable, spiraling descent into pure thug ball.

Muscle and mass trump speed and athleticism.

Slaughterhouse ready angus and herfords running regular interval, possession ball is the new Tao.

jaybate 9 years, 11 months ago

There will be exceptions, as there are to every rule, years when an outlier of athleticism wins, but increasingly thug ball will be the norm and thug ball with trey shooters will dominate the Final Four.

It is therefore concerning to see KU stocked full of 6'2" to 6'3" combos (TT, Elijah, Tyrel, Brady and maybe Selby) all tipping the scales at only 180-185.

As lightening quick and athletic as John Wall and Tyshawn Taylor demonstrated this past season, lightening quick and athletic doesn't count for much in March and early April. What counts is are you big and strong enough and tall enough to push and shove and trifectate in a violently physical game of regular interval, possession ball. Seeing is believing in basketball.

Frankly, the very speed and herky jerkiness that guys like John Wall and Tyshawn Taylor can bring to a game are anathema to regular interval, possession ball imposed with strength and mass and ball protection.

John Wall's and Tyshawn Taylor's dazzling speed and moves produce waaaay too many TOs for the new game.

Wall and Taylor not only dazzle us with their speed and athleticism, they dazzle their own teammates into TOs, too.

And KU had a carbon copy of these two guys in Elijah Johnson parked on the bench, because he to was a TO waiting to happen.

And now KU may get "lucky" and add Josh Selby, a player with great positives and negatives that read exactly like Elijah's and to some extent like Tyshawn's did coming into D1. All three are/were so athletic they could get out of control and cause TOs.

As I said in another post today, all our "combos" need to understand that the future of the 6'2" to 6'3" combo guard now includes a weight of 200-215 pounds.

Anything less and he'll be just another skinny guy in Venice Beach getting sand kicked in his face in March and early April.

The truly great point guard of the future, the nonlinear leap that this is all leading to, is actually apt not to be the next Magic Johnson, but the next Charles Barkley on steroids.

The next PG of the ages may well be 6'3" and 240 pounds.

Viva muscle.

melrank 9 years, 11 months ago

Embrace, Jaybate, embrace. Let Brawl-Ball come to you.

But, your point about shooting the three during the Dance was dead on.

If my 9 year old daughter had played with Wall and Kentucky this year, she would have shot at least 2 for 20 from distance vs. West Virginia and they would have advanced.

Give me some WWF guys at the 4 and 5 who are going to lay their bodies on the line every trip down the court - offensively and defensively - and I'll take my chances with John Wall type guys at the point.

Please, Please, let us find someone who has the courage to shoot the ball from 3 at critical times in big games . . . Please.

KU08 9 years, 11 months ago

Is that Farokhmanesh guy available?

jhawklifer 9 years, 11 months ago

"PG of the ages." Read: Deron Williams, 6'3", 225+. Who recruited that guy to college? Hmmm........

KU08 9 years, 11 months ago

Okay, if Jaybate disagrees with me, I'm starting to have doubts. After very little thought, I don't think Duke won primarily because of thug-ball. They definitely got away with murder on some possessions. (I remember that tall guy on Duke throwing down a Butler player with less than a minute left in the game. Was a foul called? No! That would have put an outstanding FT shooter on the line for the double-bonus and put Butler in position to win. Blasphemy!) Duke won, because they had the best player on the court: Jon Scheyer - the anti-"Charles Barkley on steroids". All the no. 1 seeds had excellent teams, but only one had an outstanding floor general who set up his teammates, made few mistakes, and hit critical shots.

Do we really need Lamb to avoid thug-ball? I hope we get him, but this conversation is sounding very familiar to the same one last year: X is the missing piece, a scorer on the wing, the key to a NC, etc. All it got us was a 2nd round loss (not that I blame X, that would be ridiculous). The guy I really want is Terrance Jones. At 6'8" and 220lb with ability to play on the wing, he is the guy we need if thug-ball is inevitable.

tophawk1983 9 years, 11 months ago

Good insights Jaybate. I just rewatched KU-Memphis tonight and the thing that you CANNOT ignore was how much longer we were. Brandon Rush was sooooo underrated even though most would say he wasn't underrated at all. His presence and banging affected shots, wore opponents down, allowed him to go over the backs of defenders...and on and on. The Morris twins both need to keep improving and be relentless on the glass next year, Withey is a question mark to me but I'm optimistic. Terrence Jones would give us a hell of an athlete on the wing...he wouldn't need to shoot like Rush did...just score. This is going to need to be a penetrate and kick team when Tyrel and hopefully Relaford is in the game and a high low or isolate to Selby or Marcus when a shooter isn't in or doesn't develop. Have you guys seen this Mclemore from St. Louis? Oh my goodness we need to lock him up now. If you haven't just check out his tape on youtube. He's the total package. I salivated.

KEITHMILES05 9 years, 11 months ago

To the poster who says Releford transferring that has been debunked time and time again. It ain't gonna happen. Some of you just have no brains.

Jack Wilson 9 years, 11 months ago

I will say that I have to disagree with Jaybate on the thug-ball deal as a set in stone matter going forward, and something we should seek to build our team around (If I get the drift correctly). Not that he is wrong about how the 2010 tournament played out .. more I'm skeptical that it will be the rule in the future. I guess I didn't see that as the case in 2008 and 2009. Many times the NCAA, NBA, etc., when something is perceived as a problem, makes that the focus of officials the next go around. My sole point is that I would not assume that the wrestling match that many games were in the tournament will necessarily be the case next March. And I don't think we should build the core of our team with that in mind. I will say that from a bigs perspective .. the Morrises and Robinson, we have the potential. I do like the idea of grabbing a blue-collar banger that can do some dirty work, like a Jeff Graves.

But I would not search for guards, or 3s, that fit that role. At least from 2005-09, I would argue that the teams that won it did not have overly physical play by the 1, 2, and 3s. Additionally, what did we have in in Sherron? Was he not the protypical "big" point guard .. thick, physical? And we lost. That really means nothing, and I'm not sure using the John Wall/TT examples mean anything either.

With regard to the physical play in the tourney maybe being cleaned up, I'm assuming pure intentions and common sense by the NCAA. Perhaps a bit, well, stupid of me.

This past tournament shook my faith in the impartiality of the process, including officiating. For the first time, I believe the fix was in, and it was to get Duke to the championship game. The Baylor game the biggest, most glaring example of officiating corruption. And the paved road for Duke out of the East as another. It was more than obvious. And it paid off for the NCAA .. big ratings for the tournament and the championship game with Duke in it. And the NCAA has now received a bid of $840 million per year, for 14 years on the tournament, a big bump up from the last deal. And now, 96 teams .. the good old days are over.

Kyle Helmer 9 years, 11 months ago

Remember folks, it's SELBY, not SHELBY! I will feel good tonight only after he picks KU. Still very nervous about UT. I think UK is out.

Dyrk Dugan 9 years, 11 months ago

we look forward to the announcement tonight of Mr. Selby....we will welcome you, and we appreciate another East Coast kid considering us.

Apparently we are no longer recruiting Mr. Lamb, because he has told us that he will go to UK. another one for Calipari....it looks like it's just a revolving door of one and dones from now on in Wildcat land. I guess Ashley Judd can live with being on TV for just sweet 16 games or regional finals.

and it's also apparent that we are no longer recruiting Mr. Jones. Rivals has him with no interest....and the Oregon media says we are out of his top five. Self will either hold on to the schollie....or a JUCO kid could come in (i thought we had a 7 footer that showed some interest? ...can't find him on the Rivals site.)

As i've said before...regardless of our spring recruiting, we will be very athletic....as athletic, or even the most athleticism we will have on the floor at any given time in our most recent history. As i've also posted, it's important for this coaching staff to re evaluate what they do game in and game out....to take advantage of that....for our maximum production and potential.

Tony Bandle 9 years, 11 months ago

1] Josh Selby's Mom likes HCBS...a lot!! 2] Josh Selby's Mom likes Calimari....not!! 3] Terrence Jones..KU was off of his radar until recently. According to my source in Lawrence, a well-connected AAU guy cryptically said for Jayhawks to be ready for a daily double....I have no idea who that means to go along with Josh.

If it's Lamb, I'd be shocked and somehat wary. If it's Jones, I'd be shocked and somewhat giddy. If it's all three I will buy every regular poster on this site a new BMW!!

tstanlick1909 9 years, 11 months ago

Selby - Our spark, attention getter Taylor - Our Russell Robinson (hopefully) Little - Our rock, scorer Mc - Our team leader, stat stuffer Mk - Our banger, rebounder

On defense, we need Selby and Taylor/EJ to run to our basket on a shot attempt and allow the Morris twins to rebound and throw it to them in transition. Kind of like Kentucky last year (hate them with a passion but their transition was flawless)

Our potential break outs are EJ, Releford and TRob

The games next season will be much more fun to watch than those of last seasons. We're Big 12 winners again, national title contenders as always

tstanlick1909 9 years, 11 months ago

Oakville,

I think it's pretty set that Lamb is going to UK

We could be a sleeper team for Jones, but I don't see him playing over Little or Marcus Morris right away. Kentucky seems like the place for him, like all others.

Their lineup will look like

Knight Lamb Jones Leslie Kanter

Five freshmen. An exciting group that will get all the PR. They'll probably murder weaker opponents and struggle against good ones

92Jhawk 9 years, 11 months ago

I'm getting more and more excited for next season...Selby is going to make our back-court electric and while he and TT are intriguing as a duo, the thought of Selby and EJ really gets me excited. I just hope that Eli gets his head on straight and develops becuase his upside is ridiculous.

As for TT, the problem I had with him last year is he's the....how do I say this without sounding too insulting...let's just say he's not the most intelligent player I've seen with a KU jersey on. Physcially, he has the tools to be special...mentally? I just don't see it. I can't ever remember being more frustrated by a KU basketball player and my neighbors, who have to listen to my verbal outbursts will attest. When TT realizes that he's a slasher and NOT a shooter (he has a TERRIBLE jump shot, even when it goes in it looks painful), he'll develop. He's a poor mans Rondo, not a Deron Williams. I believe that he did have a problem playing more of the traditional 2 role while Collins ran the team. I think that he felt like he had to preform as a jump shooter rather than taking his man off the dribble and creating.

Regardless of who starts, I can't wait for Late Night!

tstanlick1909 9 years, 11 months ago

TT needs to be Russell Robinson, he even has that potent first and last name same initial thing going for him.

Anyways, he needs to be a guy that plays great defense and forces turnovers, and then bring the ball up and make good passes and only try to make a play when it is there for the taking

Kye Clark 9 years, 11 months ago

A UK fan actually posted this article on another article here, didn't look like it had been posted or discussed here so I thought I'd share it.

It's worth a read, if for no other reason than the stuff about the Worthless William Wesley.

KU08 9 years, 11 months ago

My comment will probably be removed for posting this excerpt from that article, but this is pretty good:

At the N.B.A. Players Association Camp in Charlottesville, Va., Selby was approached by William Wesley, an influential power broker in college basketball circles, after a game. Wesley, who is known as Worldwide Wes and now represents coaches in the N.B.A. and college ranks as an agent, asked Selby, “Can you play?”

Selby said, “Didn’t you just watch the last game?”

Selby walked away, and Wesley, put off by the affront, was introduced to Selby’s mother after a later game and told her that her son needed to watch his mouth because he did not realize who he was talking to. He also advised her to hire a track coach to help improve Selby’s speed.

“When he said his name, my face froze,” Witherspoon said. “I was like, ‘You’re the infamous Wes. You’re the guy who everyone told me to stay away from.’ I had read all those pages about him being powerful in GQ.”

Steve Brown 9 years, 11 months ago

wehre do we see the game of the jordan brand classic?

tstanlick1909 9 years, 11 months ago

Good read ICT, this board really makes the time fly at work. I'm a big big fan of Josh, he is just what our team needs.

He has the killer instinct, so does Marcus Morris. Who else wants it like they do?

Mike Johns 9 years, 11 months ago

read the article lighthawk...... i barely skimmed it and still saw its espn2 at 7pm

Redlandsjhawk 9 years, 11 months ago

It'a a lot of fun speculating but this I know for sure. Jaybate is pulling our legs. He loves the game too much to embrace thug ball. High Elite Major I agree with you that things can and probably will be different next year in the game. We can't fall into the trap of always fighting the "last war." The trick is to stay ahead of the changes. That is the coaches job and We will have enough pieces to mold ourselves into whatever it takes. Hopefully there isn't too much resistance to change when it becomes necessary.

Robin Smith 9 years, 11 months ago

the backcourt should be Morningstar and Selby/EJ/TT

Kye Clark 9 years, 11 months ago

Morningstar? He was awful last year. He definitely took a step back from his sophomore season. Reed surpassed him in almost every aspect of the game and you don't even list him in your backcourt? My preference is that Brady isn't in the regular rotation of guards at all next season.

NYJHAWK 9 years, 11 months ago

Awful?..Thats a bit much, but i do see were your coming from. He did take a small step back but its kinda how the whole season seemed to go for alot of players...and the team as a whole...Look at TT...Cole seemed to dissapear during alot of games, heck some he dissapeared till the last 5 minutes ...X inconsistent....Guys with high expectations this year....Not to mention the lack of trust from HCBS in EJ ...and Robinson never seemed to be productive....I dont know , could be me...Just alot of weird things overall this year , all in a bad way....STILL LOVED EM THOUGH !!!!!!!

Kye Clark 9 years, 11 months ago

Agreed, several players failed to perform to the levels of the '08-'09 season. Tyrel & the Morris Twins were the only ones who improved really. Makes it all the more curious how we won so many games last season while dominating the Big 12.

Eric Lynch 9 years, 11 months ago

Thugball, wasn't that one of the criticisms of BS when he came here from IU? This thread does well passing the time until the hopeful announcement tonight. I just don't see how BS can keep all the guards happy next year if we get Selby. Too much potential will be sitting. MVJayhawk, I don't see BS and staff changing much from game to game. They have been extremely successful in regular season and won't change much until they are forced to by multiple poor seasons which isn't going to happen. Consistency is what they lacked this year and going 9 or 10 deep won't help that. Look for someone (or two) to leave if we sign Selby.

tstanlick1909 9 years, 11 months ago

Nobody is leaving. And if anyone did, it would be CJ. We have committed guys on the roster that realize that if they don't get PT it's because they're on a great team and they may not have earned it.

Jack Wilson 9 years, 11 months ago

tstanlick1909: It is probably correct that no one will leave, but I wouldn't foreclose the possibility just yet. And unless you know the guys personally, and what's in their heads, your "committed" statement and everything after it is just a guess (I would admit an educated guess as it appears that only one player remaining appears less than team oriented, but we don't know). As with any team, there are different personalities, guys that are more about "I" than the team. It appears we have a good group .. but for example, if I'm Releford, and Self brings in a 3 to start, that should logically get Releford thinking about transfering because obviously Self doesn't feel set with him at the 3 now, and it should make him wonder if he ever will. Just an example.

Theutus 9 years, 11 months ago

To be fair, Little will most likely start at the 3 as it is. I don't think a lot of people here realize just how good Little is, and how much of an impact player he is.

It's hard to explain his play, because it's not all flash. Little will be our second highest rebounder (mark my words) only behind Marcus. He'll be our most consistent scorer to boot because of put-backs and his money jumpshot. The guy has more fight in him, and has a sense of where he needs to be than any other player i've seen in a jayhawk uniform with the exception of shady. He's just like shady though, quiet (not super flashy) but efficient.

The game will end, and nobody will have realized that Little put up yet another double double, 16-18 points, and 10+ rebounds. Most of which will be on possessions that we would have lost last year because somebody missed a bunny, or an open shot. Little makes up for mistakes, which makes him extremely valuable in my opinion. He's the 1 player i'm most excited about seeing next year, bar none.

Kye Clark 9 years, 11 months ago

I agree. I think Little is going to be a beast next year! I'm definitely excited to see him on the floor in a featured role.

Spencer Goff 9 years, 11 months ago

It's funny, all this talk of improving the college game and keeping it pure by getting rid of the one-and-dones.

Actually, all we need to do is hope World Wide Wes dies.

Kye Clark 9 years, 11 months ago

This is completely unrelated to the subject of the article, but I thought I'd take this chance to share my experience. Last night the Jayhawk Barnstormers Tour was in Wichita. I had completely prepared myself for the possibility of Sherron not being there. I was pleasantly surprised to find out he was there, and spent an hour and a half signing autographs before the game. I got my 2008 Championship hat signed and my brother got his SI hardbound commemorative championship issue signed. No way he plays though. Surely with his draft status uncertain he wouldn't risk injury by playing in an exhibition/charity game...right? Again to my surprise, Sherron played the entire game. Granted this was an exhibition against inferior competition, but he looked impressive, and was all smiles during the event. At one point he crossed a guy over and made a jab step as if to drive, and the defender (who's name I can't recall) illustrated the classic "broken ankles"...trying to stay with him before falling on his back-side. SC made a ton of deep three pointers. At one point he and former Wichita State player Terrell Benton were trading 3s in what was reminiscent of the game against Oklahoma in '09 when Sherron & Willie Warren were duelling from beyond the arc. Among other notables at the game: the Jayhawk All-Stars were coached by Alonzo Jamison and Clint Normore. Former Bradley player and Harlem Globetrotter Lawrence Wright (who was on the team that beat KU in the NCAA tournament) received a few ally-oops from Sherron and had a ton of dunks. Former Wichita State players Darren Williams (brother to former KU player BJ Williams, who the program said was to be playing yet was not in attendance), Craig Stevens, and Clevin Hannah, who had one of the more memorable moments of the game hitting a near 3/4 court shot to end the 1st half. At half-time Sherron came out and they auctioned off some things. Most notably was his game-worn jersey against K-State in the Big 12 Championship game this year, which he autographed, that went for $2,500! There was one scary moment where he got raked in the eye driving to the hoop, but he was OK.

It was a lot of fun, and for me it was very cathartic, helping to cleanse myself of some of the bitterness and disappointment from how the season ended.

Aligned 9 years, 11 months ago

Thanks for posting. I wasn’t able to attend, and appreciate being able to read of your account of the exhibition.

Ryan Mullen 9 years, 11 months ago

The picture at the top is the only picture the ljw will ever use of Josh Shelby the entire time he is at KU. They really do not like to take the time and find new pictures for guys. Last year the only X pic they used was the one with him and his brother in wearing those stupid necklasses.

92Jhawk 9 years, 11 months ago

ICT, I too attended the event last night and had a great time...and seeing Sheron Collins was fantastic. The way he interacted with the players and the fans was great to see...and proved that much of the "he's selfish and childish" crap I read on this board to be as false as I always believed it to be....PS, I wish Lawrence W would have played at KU, what an athlete! He currently lives here and a nicer young man I've never met...I'll see him on Monday and look forward to asking him what he thought of Sherron as a player and a person...

Kye Clark 9 years, 11 months ago

that's cool about Lawrence Wright living here, I didn't know that. He did seem to be really good natured, especially when the PA announcer was giving him a hard time about playing for Bradley. And you're right, he is freakishly athletic! 6'4" and what did they say? A 44" vertical! Anyway, when you see him Monday tell him you talked to another guy who attended that was impressed with him as well, and thanks him for putting on a good show last night.

P.S. Am I the only one who thinks Terrell Benton is an obnoxious fool?

newyorkjayhawk 9 years, 11 months ago

Here's a thought! Been thinking it for a while and with Lamb leaning UK and Terrence Jones not committing until things shake out this weekend, maybe he's a stronger Kansas lean than people think... I think he believed that Kansas' slots were all taken but would love to come here if a scholarship was available... if that's the case, Lamb going to Kentucky might keep our backcourt from being log-jammed, and open the possibility of a seriously talented Jones to join the Jayhawks... that'd probably be better anyway, so we can let EJ get some PT instead of giving more time to a potential OAD... i seriously think that if Lamb were to attend Kansas that the first to see his minutes reduce would be Johnson.

dynamitehawk 9 years, 11 months ago

If Selby does not commit, I am going to beat my naked body tonight like that dude on "The Davincini Code"

dynamitehawk 9 years, 11 months ago

Da Vinci - yes I've been to his tomb spelling police :)

brooksmd 9 years, 11 months ago

Hmmm, so Selby has put Tennessee back in the picture.

NH_JHawk 9 years, 11 months ago

Welcome Josh Selby! Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

DevilHawk 9 years, 11 months ago

One scholarship remaining. Welcome to the Jayhawks, Selby.

brooksmd 9 years, 11 months ago

Rock Chalk Baby!!! Welcome to Kansas Josh.

Kye Clark 9 years, 11 months ago

I think Tyshawn musta slipped Jay Williams an envelope of cash to talk him up this weekend

Jerry Rockhold 9 years, 11 months ago

OUTSTANDING!!!...AND SO THE 2010-11 SEASON BEGINS...:)

brooksmd 9 years, 11 months ago

Mr Jones come on down and let Josh feed you under the basket next year like he has tonite.

Joe Baker 9 years, 11 months ago

Uh Oh...Mr Jones! Come to Lawrence with Mr Selby and Rock the Chalk!!

Jack Wilson 9 years, 11 months ago

Clearly makes us a top 10 team .. hope we start at about 15 - 20, though.