Monday, October 1, 2012

KU-Oklahoma State football game to kick off at 2:30 on FSN

The Kansas football team's Oct. 13 home game against Oklahoma State will kick off at 2:30 p.m. and will be televised on FSN, the Big 12 announced Monday morning.

This will be the second game KU has played on FSN this year, as the Jayhawks' Sept. 8 game against Rice also was on the network.

KU travels to play Kansas State this weekend for an 11 a.m. game on FX.

Comments

Lucas Town 9 years, 7 months ago

This game will not be like last years. Oklahoma State is struggling a little at the moment, could be ripe for a big win for the Hawks.

Kansas1241 9 years, 7 months ago

OSU is struggling at the moment? You've got to be kidding me! They're by far the best 2-2 team in the country! They should have upset Texas last Saturday. To say OSU is 'struggling a little at the moment' is the same as saying 'KU is playing great football right now'.

Chayse Patrick 9 years, 7 months ago

Hey jaykan, that joint your smokin'?? pass it around!!!!!

LSHawk 9 years, 7 months ago

Are you kidding?? I watched the Texas game and they almost beat them, I think OSU should be a ranked team. We are coming up on murder's row as far as our schedule goes, K-State, OSU, Oklahoma and then Texas....man its going to be brutal. I hope they are all on TV and I can only hope our guys go out and make every game competitive. I dont think we"ll be getting any wins out this month.

Kent Wells 9 years, 7 months ago

Sometimes I wish we were in a 16 team super league where we could hide and not appear on TV. Or perhaps Coach Self could have negotiated in his new contract for no TV coverage of the football team?

John Strayer 9 years, 7 months ago

My thoughts exactly...the Big XII should do KU a favor and keep us off TV. Televising blow out losses can't be that helpful to KU for recruiting.

Chayse Patrick 9 years, 7 months ago

Wow what a recruiting tool. The KU coaches tell the recruits "hey come play for us and the whole nation gets to see you get your a--es kicked 10 times a year"!!!!! Even from teams like Rice. PATHETIC!!!!!!!

Jeff Coffman 9 years, 7 months ago

FSN must hate that ESPN, ABC, FX get first dibs at the games...relegated to a 1-3 and a 2-2 team during prime football time although the records for both of them will be different. OSU is a solid team, not a Top 5 like last year, but solid non-the-less.

Steven Mathew 9 years, 7 months ago

Isn't FX part of FSN? I always thought FOX, FSN, and FX were part of the FOX system.

CougIsLJW 9 years, 7 months ago

Correct st20602, they are all part of the Fox Sports family.

KGphoto 9 years, 7 months ago

Well, Okie St. is fun enough to put on all by themselves. They lead the nation in scoring average at 55, but they have also given up an average of 42 over their last three games. That sells.

Kent Wells 9 years, 7 months ago

Dude, normally you are spot on. And I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. But the defense is the only bright spot so far.... And given what you point out, the defense is doing a very good job. In August of this year, weren't we being sold that the defense was going to be a problem?

VaJay 9 years, 7 months ago

If its on FSN in my area, that means not on HD & that stinks. At least FX is in HD.