Devonté Graham: KU freshmen brought energy
Kansas sophomore guard Devonté Graham says freshmen big men Carlton Bragg and Cheick Diallo came off the bench against TCU to key the Jayhawks’ win.
“Coach always says, ‘Be ready when you’re number’s called,’” Graham shares, adding Bragg and Diallo did so with energy.
“We’ve got a saying: energy finds the ball,” the sophomore guard says. “When you bring energy good things happen.”
— See what people were saying about KU vs. TCU during KUsports.com’s live coverage
More news and notes from Kansas vs. TCU
- Willing learner: Cheick Diallo’s game, knowledge expanding
- Keegan: Bragg’s big day hint of bigger things ahead?
- Notebook: Jamari Traylor injures right eye in win
- Trent Johnson not surprised by play of KU freshman bigs
- Bill Self: Jayhawks’ win over TCU ‘a dud game’
- Michael Porter watches Jayhawks’ victory
- Jayhawks get back on track, beat TCU
- Keegan Ratings: Perry Ellis’ efficiency leads balanced offense