Podcasts

Saturday - Should I stay or should I go?

Spodcasters

Comments

Robert Greenwood 15 years, 6 months ago

Great job guys. Your coverage of the season and particularly of the tournament have been great!

I for one, though disappointed, am looking forward to next year. Kansas is only one of a few program that can challenge for a national championship each year. We Kansas fans should not take that for granted.

Ray March 15 years, 6 months ago

thanks for the spodcast today guys. it was really nice to hear people talk about the game/the team/the players.

i was really bummed out today. it was kind of like therapy hearing you guys talk it out.

thanks! i'll miss the spodcast about the tournament.

when will the next spodcast be?

great stuff fagan, greene, keegs, wood...

Carter Patterson 15 years, 6 months ago

Fantastic season for the spodcasters guys. I do hope it is the last one until Football season comes.

If anybody goes pro or if we have any big recruiting news, it would be nice to throw in an ESC (Emergency SpodCast).

Alright...time to change hats...what time is kickoff?

William James 15 years, 6 months ago

September 1st-Central Michigan. They won 9 games last year I think.

Dan Harris 15 years, 6 months ago

I don"t want anyone to go, but here are some early odds on players leaving. Rush-even money, J Wright-3to1,Shady20-1,rest of field 100-1

desperado47 15 years, 6 months ago

I've been watching Jayhawk basketball since I was 10 years old. I saw the 88 championship when I was 13. I've watched all the players for 22 years. All the supposed disappiontments and close calls. I entered this season believing they'ed go all the way just like every year. I love every loss, every win and all the players. So No matter who stays and who goes Thank You for every memory. Great season Good luck next year. Go Hawks

actorman 15 years, 6 months ago

jhawkdan, I agree with your odds on Rush, Shady and the rest of the field, but I don't agree with your odds on Julian. Why do you think it's so likely that he would leave, when he's made it abundantly clear on numerous occasions that he's staying? He's on track to graduate in three years, and has said repeatedly that that's one of his goals. So why only 3-1???