Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Collins displays leadership abilities

Before the Kansas men's season even started, junior guard Sherron Collins was the default leader.

Comments

JNHawks 13 years, 9 months ago

agreed, they need better formatting, can't wait for Sunday

Ken Tschetter 13 years, 9 months ago

OK, thanks for the advice. Where can I get the Rock Chalk Championship DVD?

bmkjayhawk 13 years, 9 months ago

SDJhawk, I would say the CBS 2008 video is pretty good, but it is definitely more geared toward the championship game than the entire Final Four. If you purchase it and think you get the whole UNC game, and the whole Memphis/UCLA game (though I doubt you care as much about that one), you'll be a little disappointed as they cut a good chunk of both of those games out. The whole championship game is there, though, which is great.I think the season in review DVD (not sure what it's called, "Rock Chalk Championship" perhaps?) is much better than the CBS version.

Drew Bender 13 years, 9 months ago

It is a link to a video... How long will it take for some people to figure this thing out??? I see it about every week and it still amazes me... It this your first time visiting this site???

WilburNether 13 years, 9 months ago

Don't be so snide, ESUjayhawk. It is not a reader's job to figure out what the heck a website is attempting to present. It is the website's job to communicate with readers.Duh.All the Journal-World needs to do to make this crystal-clear to everyone is either add (VIDEO) at the end of the headline, or add one simple sentence to the text that clearly indicates that this item is a video.Again: it is not our job figure out the Journal-World website; it's THEIR job to communicate with readers.

Ken Tschetter 13 years, 9 months ago

I see the link to the CBS 2008 Championship DVD. I am thinking this will make a good Xmas gift. Has anyone viewed it? Is there a better championship DVD out there instead? Any help would be appreciated. Rock Chalk the new season!

Rick Arnoldy 13 years, 9 months ago

The CBS video cuts out about 10 minutes of the first half run in the UNC game. Must have been edited by a Tarheel grad.