1. Jeff Withey: Withey's first — and probably only — career three-pointer was the highlight of an efficient night. The center posted a team-high 22 points on 8-for-9 shooting, adding nine rebounds and four blocks in just 25 minutes. He also had no turnovers and has scored in double figures for 14 straight games.
2. Kevin Young: The senior played his most athletic contest in his final home game. Young was dunking alley-oops with one hand, both hands and over his head in a 14-point effort that included 5-for-6 shooting accuracy. The box score credited him with three dunks and a pair of layups. Young also had six rebounds, two blocks and two steals in 24 minutes.
3. Elijah Johnson: Every lob he throws seems to be exactly where it needs to be. Johnson posted double figures in assists for the second straight game, notching 12 assists, which included nine in the first half. The senior also had seven points on 3-for-8 shooting to go with a steal and two turnovers in 30 minutes.
4. Travis Releford: Scored 13 points on just three field-goal attempts, making two of three shots and eight of 10 free throws. The senior also added five rebounds, two assists, a steal and no turnovers.
5. Ben McLemore: His outside shots weren't falling (0-for-5), but McLemore still managed to put in 13 points with help from 5-for-9 two-point shooting. Like Releford, he had five rebounds, two assists, one steal and no turnovers.
6. Perry Ellis: Ellis showed an ability to get to the free throw line with aggressive moves. He finished with six points (6-for-7 free throw shooting) with seven rebounds and two turnovers in 13 minutes.
7. Naadir Tharpe: Quiet night for Tharpe, who was held scoreless for just the third time this season. In 14 minutes, Tharpe had a rebound, an assist and two turnovers, which included an alley-oop pass to Jamari Traylor that landed somewhere near the stands.
8. Andrew White III: Missed a shot and had two rebounds in seven minutes.
9. Rio Adams: Made one of two free throws and had a rebound and three fouls in six minutes.
10. Justin Wesley: Had no points, a rebound and a foul in four minutes.
11. Jamari Traylor: Rough night for the freshman, who had five of KU's 15 turnovers despite playing just 13 minutes. Traylor had two points on 1-for-2 shooting with a rebound, steal, block and three fouls.
KUsports.com Season Standings
1. Jeff Withey (243 points)
2. Ben McLemore (228 points)
3. Travis Releford (220 points)
4. Kevin Young (182 points)
5. Elijah Johnson (169 points)
6. Naadir Tharpe (152 points)
7. Perry Ellis (126 points)
8. Jamari Traylor (95 points)
9. Andrew White III (50 points)
10. Rio Adams (33 points)
11. Justin Wesley (20 points)
Big 12 Standings
1. Jeff Withey (152 points)
2. Ben McLemore (139 points)
3. Travis Releford (135 points)
4. Kevin Young (123 points)
5. Elijah Johnson (93 points)
6. Naadir Tharpe (91 points)
7. Perry Ellis (74 points)
8. Jamari Traylor (54 points)
9. Andrew White III (27 points)
10. Rio Adams (18 points)
11. Justin Wesley (13 points)