1. Elijah Johnson: The Aggies brought out the best in Johnson again. He looked comfortable running the point for stretches and nailed 5 of 7 three-pointers, all five free throws and had four assists, one turnover and two steals on his way to 26 points.
2. Thomas Robinson: Had 19 points, 10 boards, four assists and a steal in a strong 33-minute effort. Also made both three-point attempts.
3. Jeff Withey: Blocked four shots and altered many more to go with 11 points and six rebounds. But in his past five games (two of which he had no attempts) he has shot just .680 from the line.
4. Tyshawn Taylor: Battling sickness all week, he sucked it up and played hard to contribute 16 points and four assists. He had four turnovers.
5. Travis Releford: Made both field goal attempts and shot 3 of 4 from the line.
6. Conner Teahan: Didn’t make a shot but hustled his way to four rebounds and three assists with just one turnover.
7. Kevin Young: Had a bad turnover and didn’t get a rebound but scored four points in 10 minutes.
8. Justin Wesley: Had two boards and a steal in nine minutes.
9. Naadir Tharpe: Had a bad turnover, an assist and a steal in five minutes.
10. Jordan Juenemann: Played three minutes.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. Thomas Robinson (284 points)
2. Tyshawn Taylor (267 points)
3. Jeff Withey (236 points)
4. Elijah Johnson (219 points)
5. Travis Releford (210 points)
6. Conner Teahan (166 points)
7. Kevin Young (140 points)
8. Justin Wesley (110 points)
9. Naadir Tharpe (79 points)
10. Merv Lindsay (11 points)
11. Jordan Juenemann (8 points)