1. Thomas Robinson: After a so-so half, had 18 of his 25 points and nine of his 14 rebounds in the second half of his Allen Fieldhouse finale.
2. Tyshawn Taylor: Attempted just 11 shots on his way to a 22-point night in his final game in Lawrence. Shot 7 of 11 from the field and 8 of 8 from the line.
3. Jeff Withey: Still could do a better job of finishing strong, but continues to make driving guards panic once they see his long arms waiting to swat their shots. Played a huge part in Texas scoring just 21 first-half points. Finished with nine points, six rebounds and three blocked shots. Made just 7 of 10 free throws, which isn’t great by his standards.
4. Elijah Johnson: Did a better job of checking J’Covan Brown than anyone else did, but still had some lapses. Finished with nine points, six rebounds, two assists and no turnovers.
5. Conner Teahan: Had three points and three steals in 24 minutes.
6. Travis Releford: Looked slow trying to guard Brown, who lit up KU for 29 second-half points after getting just four in the first half. Had five points, five rebounds and two assists, but had the worst defensive night of his career.
7. Jordan Juenemann: Got the Senior Night start and kept his man scoreless before checking out of the game.
8. Naadir Tharpe: Played a minute without turning it over.
9. Justin Wesley: Played two minutes, time enough for a foul and a turnover.
10. Kevin Young: Didn’t get a rebound or a point in six minutes, but did have two turnovers.
11. Merv Lindsay: Played less than a minute.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. Thomas Robinson (275 points)
2. Tyshawn Taylor (260 points)
3. Jeff Withey (228 points)
4. Elijah Johnson (209 points)
5. Travis Releford (204 points)
6. Conner Teahan (161 points)
7. Kevin Young (136 points)
8. Justin Wesley (107 points)
9. Naadir Tharpe (77 points)
10. Merv Lindsay (11 points)
11. Jordan Juenemann (7 points)