1. Jeff Withey: Blocked shots in the second, third and fourth N.C. State possessions. Without those, KU would have had a bigger hole than 13-3 from which to dig itself out. He also had a game-saving block with 20 seconds left on the way to his first 10-block game. Also had eight points and five rebounds.
2. Thomas Robinson: Missed some easy shots on his way to a 7-for-17 shooting effort and made just 4 of 9 free throws, but never stopped battling and when the strongest player on the floor gives the most effort, good things happen. Led Kansas with 18 points and 15 rebounds, six of them coming on the offensive glass.
3. Elijah Johnson: Cut to the hoop on an in-bounds play for the biggest bucket of the night and made 5 of 8 field goals on the way to 11 points.
4. Travis Releford: Missed both three-pointers, but worked his way to seven points, four rebounds, two assists and two steals.
5. Conner Teahan: He couldn’t hit long threes (0 for 3), so he mixed in an old-fashioned three-point play and scored another inside bucket in a big first half.
6. Kevin Young: Energized the team again with non-stop hustle. Contributed five points, three rebounds, an assist and a blocked shot in 13 minutes.
7. Tyshawn Taylor: Snared 10 rebounds, but made just 2 of 14 shots and none of his six three-pointers. Had five assists and five turnovers.
8. Justin Wesley: Played two minutes.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. Thomas Robinson (318 points)
2. Tyshawn Taylor (296 points)
3. Jeff Withey (268 points)
4. Elijah Johnson (253 points)
5. Travis Releford (236 points)
6. Conner Teahan (184 points)
7. Kevin Young (163 points)
8. Justin Wesley (120 points)
9. Naadir Tharpe (87 points)
10. Merv Lindsay (11 points)
11. Jordan Juenemann (9 points)