1. Tyshawn Taylor: The guy could blow by a hurricane to get to the hoop and the way he’s shooting lately could make a three-pointer standing in the middle of a tornado. He had 17 points and three steals. In the past three games he has made 10 of 18 three-pointers and has averaged 24.3 points.
2. Jeff Withey: His eight blocked shots were huge and he mixed in a couple of nice sweeping hook shots on his way to 10 points.
3. Thomas Robinson: He at times faced triple-coverage and had trouble getting shots off and had five turnovers. He shot too many jumpers, but compensated by having a perfect night at the line (10 for 10).
4. Travis Releford: Had eight points, five rebounds, four assists and a steal.
5. Conner Teahan: Made just 1 of 5 three-pointers and finished with five points and three rebounds.
6. Kevin Young: Had two points and a rebound in four minutes.
7. Elijah Johnson: He kept A&M in the game in the first half, chucking up ill-advised shots and misfiring on all five three-pointers in the first half, all six for the game. Had trouble guarding Elston Turner (24 points).
8. Justin Wesley: If basketball had an onside kickoff rule, Wesley wouldn’t be on the hands team.
9. Naadir Tharpe: Played less than a minute and had a turnover.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. Thomas Robinson (180 points)
2. Tyshawn Taylor (166 points)
3. Jeff Withey (140 points)
4. Travis Releford (135 points)
5. Elijah Johnson (132 points)
6. Conner Teahan (106 points)
7. Kevin Young (86 points)
8. Justin Wesley (75 points)
9. Naadir Tharpe (51 points)
10. Merv Lindsay (9 points)