1. Jeff Withey: Had a career-high before halftime and pumped it up to 25 points. Received credit for three blocked shots but it would be interesting to see if a study of the video would show he had more. He showed he can be a go-to scorer, which is what he was when Thomas Robinson sat with two fouls and Kansas finished the half on a 14-5 run. Had one assist and six turnovers.
2. Tyshawn Taylor: Again played strong defense, made 4 of 7 three-pointers and finished with 19 points, three assists and three turnovers.
3. Thomas Robinson: Had 15 points, 11 rebounds and five turnovers. Appeared to rattle Perry Jones III into a rough effort (five points, three rebounds in 25 minutes).
4. Conner Teahan: His shot has returned and he used it to score eight points in 22 minutes. Made 3 of 4 field goals and 2 of 3 three-pointers.
5. Elijah Johnson: Still searching for his shot (0 for 6, 0 for 4 from three), Johnson made big contributions in other ways (five assists, one turnover, held Brady Heslip scoreless.)
6. Kevin Young: Set up teammates for buckets and had three assists and three rebounds in 10 scoreless minutes.
7. Travis Releford: Scored his one point late in the game to become KU’s fifth and final scorer.
8. Justin Wesley: Had two rebounds in nine minutes and, of course, three personal fouls.
9. Naadir Tharpe: Did you blink and not catch that he was in the game? You’re not alone.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. Thomas Robinson (215 points)
2. Tyshawn Taylor (202 points)
3. Jeff Withey (172 points)
4. Travis Releford (162 points)
5. Elijah Johnson (158 points)
6. Conner Teahan (127 points)
7. Kevin Young (103 points)
8. Justin Wesley (88 points)
9. Naadir Tharpe (59 points)
10. Merv Lindsay (11 points)