1. Thomas Robinson: Had 25 points and 13 rebounds and scored 19 second-half points. Had a rough final couple of minutes, made rougher by a brutal offensive foul call that nullified a bucket that would have given Kansas a seven-point lead with 1:43 left.
2. Tyshawn Taylor: Scored 17 of his 21 points in the first half and played terrific defense on Phil Pressey, forcing him into a night in which he had more turnovers (three) than points (two). Then in the final two minutes Taylor lost his dribble for a turnover, missed a pair of free throws and was whistled for a charge.
3. Elijah Johnson: Here's an idea: For the rest of this season, Johnson needs to shoot more pull-up jumpers, abandon the three-point shot and keep driving to the hoop when he gets a first step on a defender. Made 4 of 5 inside the arc, 1 of 7 behind it.
4. Travis Releford: Didn't have a smooth night offensively at all, but did a nice job of slowing hot-shooting Kim English after he switched onto him.
5. Jeff Withey: His length clearly bothered Ricardo Ratliffe (six points in 20 minutes), but other than being a defensive presence, Withey didn't do much, perhaps because the fast pace of the game didn't suit his game ideally.
6. Conner Teahan: As expected, Teahan broke from his shooting slump and he made both three-point shots. Didn't let a couple of early turnovers derail his focus and he compensated with a pair of steals.
7. Justin Wesley: Had three points and three rebounds in nine mostly strong minutes.
8. Kevin Young: Missed a bunny that he might have been able to flush had he gone up stronger. Had a terrific blocked shot at end of first half, but otherwise didn't do much to force his way into more minutes.
9. Naadir Tharpe: Played but a minute.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. Thomas Robinson (207 points)
2. Tyshawn Taylor (193 points)
3. Jeff Withey (162 points)
4. Travis Releford (158 points)
5. Elijah Johnson (152 points)
6. Conner Teahan (120 points)
7. Kevin Young (98 points)
8. Justin Wesley (85 points)
9. Naadir Tharpe (57 points)
10. Merv Lindsay (11 points)