1. Tyshawn Taylor: Outscored OSU, 10-0, during a 3:03 span to give KU a 70-52 lead. He had two three-pointers, a tear-drop shot and a dunk on the run. He finished with 27 points and had just two turnovers in 37 minutes.
2. Thomas Robinson: Took a couple of questionable shots and made just 6 of 15 shots, but also dominated the boards, finishing with 17 points and 11 rebounds.
3. Elijah Johnson: Continues to show excellent passing skills in transition and in the halfcourt.
4. Kevin Young: He committed three fouls. Correction: He was whistled for three fouls, the third was a phantom foul. In 12 energetic minutes, he flushed two dunks, one a reverse on a breakaway that have had just a tad too much mustard on it. A skilled passer, he had two assists to go with two rebounds.
5. Justin Wesley: OSU scored just nine two-point field goals and during his seven minutes, Wesley made sure none of them big men scored. He had four rebounds, blocked two shots and even scored a bucket.
6. Jeff Withey: Shaky performance in which he played just 16 minutes in part because of foul trouble.
7. Travis Releford: Had just two rebounds in 32 minutes.
8. Conner Teahan: Made a big three-pointer, but also was on the receiving end of a couple of tongue-lashings for being out of position.
9. Naadir Tharpe: Played five minutes.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. Thomas Robinson (265 points)
2. Tyshawn Taylor (251 points)
3. Jeff Withey (220 points)
4. Elijah Johnson (202 points)
5. Travis Releford (199 points)
6. Conner Teahan (155 points)
7. Kevin Young (135 points)
8. Justin Wesley (105 points)
9. Naadir Tharpe (74 points)
10. Merv Lindsay (11 points)
11. Jordan Juenemann (3 points)