Close race between Thomas Robinson, Jeff Withey and Travis Releford for top spot
1. Jeff Withey: Attempted only two field goals on which he didn’t get fouled. Had nine points, eight boards, four blocked shots and altered many, many more.
2. Travis Releford: Hustled his way to 12 points, five rebounds, four assists and two steals.
3. Thomas Robinson: Led way with 16 points, eight boards, five assists, four turnovers. Not one of his best, but a solid effort.
4. Kevin Young: Extremely active game for the forward who matches up well against teams without a lot of strength inside. Totaled 10 points, two assists and three steals.
5. Conner Teahan: Made 3 of 5 three-pointers and 2 of 2 free throws. Teahan had 11 points in 18 minutes.
6. Tyshawn Taylor: Had nine points, four assists and four turnovers.
7. Elijah Johnson: Had three assists and a turnover and mixed in six points, a steal and three rebounds.
8. Jordan Juenemann: Public outcry to eliminate walk-ons from the rankings has kept Junemann from making an appearance. But Self revealed after Saturday’s game that he awarded Juenemann with a scholarship for the second semester. He certainly played like a scholarship player in four minutes in this one, scoring seven points, driving hard to the hoop and nailing a three-pointer. He shot 3 for 3.
9. Naadir Tharpe: Played 12 minutes, scored three points, had an assist and two steals, without committing a turnover. After he hit a three-pointer, his man beat him to the lane for a bucket, earning Tharpe a seat. He didn’t let it shake him, though, and played well when he returned.
10. Justin Wesley: Three personal fouls and one rebound in nine minutes.
11. Merv Lindsay: Didn’t make it onto the stat sheet in two minutes.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. Thomas Robinson (240 points)
2. Tyshawn Taylor (223 points)
3. Jeff Withey (202 points)
4. Travis Releford (184 points)
5. Elijah Johnson (176 points)
6. Conner Teahan (140 points)
7. Kevin Young (118 points)
8. Justin Wesley (93 points)
9. Naadir Tharpe (70 points)
10. Merv Lindsay (11 points)
11. Jordan Juenemann (3 points)