Thomas Robinson back to old self against Oklahoma
1. Thomas Robinson: He’s baaaaaaaaack! Absolutely punished the rim with dunks and dominated the defensive boards (15) on his way to a 20-point, 17-rebound night that also featured four assists, two blocked shots and two steals.
2. Tyshawn Taylor: Shook free from a spacy first half and in the second half had 13 points, five assists, no turnovers and 5-for-5 shooting from the field. Led team with 21 points and six assists.
3. Jeff Withey: Athletic center showed made hook shots with both hands, used one of those hands to poke a dribble away to start a run-out, had 15 points and just two rebounds and made all seven free-throw attempts.
4. Travis Releford: Had 12 points, made 5 of 6 shots and had six boards, three offensive.
5. Elijah Johnson: He and Releford did a nice job taking turns on Steven Pledger. Johnson also had four assists, one turnover and three steals. Scored seven points and made 2 of 8 field goals.
6. Conner Teahan: Had three points and two rebounds in 20 minutes. Look for him to break out of his shooting slump at a key moment Saturday.
7. Kevin Young: Had three turnovers in 13 minutes, but played aggressively down low and contributed four points and a blocked shot.
8. Justin Wesley: Had two points and a rebound in 11 minutes. Releford played a lot at power forward and likely will take most of those minutes when either Robinson or Withey catches a rest.
9. Naadir Tharpe: Had an assist, a rebound and a turnover in three minutes.
10. Merv Lindsay: Missed a shot and dished an assist in three minutes.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. Thomas Robinson (197 points)
2. Tyshawn Taylor (185 points)
3. Jeff Withey (156 points)
4. Travis Releford (151 points)
5. Elijah Johnson (144 points)
6. Conner Teahan (115 points)
7. Kevin Young (95 points)
8. Justin Wesley (81 points)
9. Naadir Tharpe (55 points)
10. Merv Lindsay (11 points)