1. Elijah Johnson: With godfather LaTroy Hawkins, Milwaukee Brewers reliever, looking on with pride, Johnson torched UCLA for 23 points and made half of his eight three-point shots. Loves taking the big shot. With Tyrel Reed gone, it's nice to know someone is ready to take on that responsibility.
2. Tyshawn Taylor: A little wild at times, a little inattentive defensively at other times, Taylor still did a nice job of creating scoring opportunities for others by getting to the paint.
3. Thomas Robinson: When he realizes the best way for him to impress the court-side scouts is by dominating the interior and taking shots he has a good chance of making, including jumpers from the wide post, he'll be ready to dominate. He tried to do way too much but did get it going in time to finish with 15 points and 10 rebounds. Had five turnovers, way too many for a big man, even one as aggressive as he is.
4. Travis Releford: Nailed 2 of 3 three-pointers and contributed a pair of assists and a pair of steals.
5. Jeff Withey: Will always be one of those big men who brings the ball down when he catches it, killing scoring opportunities.
6. Justin Wesley: His blend of explosiveness and fearlessness makes him a defensive contributor and a guy who embraces facing the best competition college basketball has to offer.
7. Kevin Young: In eight minutes of action, snagged two offensive rebounds and turned one of them into a bucket.
8. Conner Teahan: Chipped in four points, all from the line, and two rebounds in 15 minutes.
9. Naadir Tharpe: Still a little shaky against prime-time competition, getting action in these games will help his growth.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. Thomas Robinson (36 points)
2. Tyshawn Taylor (35 points)
3. Elijah Johnson (32 points)
4. Travis Releford (25 points)
5. Jeff Withey (23 points)
T6. Kevin Young (18 points)
T6. Justin Wesley (18 points)
8. Conner Teahan (16 points)
9. Naadir Tharpe (13 points)
10. Merv Lindsay (1 points)