Note: With Tom Keegan on vacation, Jesse Newell and Matt Tait compiled this game's Keegan Ratings.
1. James Sims: Though most of his yards came during the second half when the game was already decided, the sophomore still ran effectively. Finished with 88 yards on 19 carries and added the Jayhawks' only TD, a 15-yard score with 46 seconds left.
2. Christian Matthews: Helped KU's offense receiving and through the Jayhawk formation. Matthews' four catches and 39 receiving yards were both career highs, and he added two rushes for 18 yards as well. He now has a reception in five straight games.
3. Kale Pick: Sure-handed receiver had five catches for 46 yards and, more importantly, no drops.
4. Steven Johnson: Tied a season-low with just five tackles but had KU's best play defensively, forcing a fumble in the second half.
5. Darius Willis: Tied a season high with 10 tackles, with two of those going for a loss.
6. Jordan Webb: Toughed it out and stayed in the game despite getting hit repeatedly and sacked six times. Was fairly efficient, completing 19 of 27 passes, but threw for just 133 yards as KU continues to struggle throwing the ball downfield. Also had an interception and fumble.
7. A.J. Steward: Started in place of the injured Tim Biere and had some nice moments. He sealed the left edge with a nice block in the first quarter and also saved a punt return for TD with a tackle from behind. Also added a catch for eight yards.
8. Keeston Terry: Had an athletic pass breakup and added five tackles.
9. Jeremiah Hatch: Battled through leg injury to play part of the first half. Coaches took him out in the second quarter after it was evident KU was not going to win.
10. Alex Mueller: Had one job — to kick extra points — and did it with 100-percent accuracy.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. Steven Johnson (50 points)
2. James Sims (47 points)
3. Jordan Webb (43 points)
4. Darrian Miller (40 points)
5. Tony Pierson (38 points)
6. D.J. Beshears (37 points)
7. Toben Opurum (36 points)
8. Keeston Terry (31 points)
9. Tim Biere (30 points)
T10. Bradley McDougald (27 points)
T10. Jeremiah Hatch (27 points)
12. Tanner Hawkinson (22 points)
T13. Kale Pick (21 points)
T13. JaCorey Shepherd (21 points)
15. Duane Zlatnik (16 points)
16. Darius Willis (15 points)
17. Greg Brown (14 points)
18. Tyler Patmon (13 points)
T19. Brandon Bourbon (12 points)
T19. Christian Matthews (12 points)
21. Tunde Bakare (10 points)
22. Jeff Spikes (7 points)
T23. Jimmay Mundine (5 points)
T23. Ron Doherty (5 points)
T25.Trevor Marrongelli (4 points)
T25. Nick Sizemore (4 points)
T25. A.J. Steward (4 points)
T28. Andrew Turzilli (3 points)
T28. Isaac Wright (3 points)
T28. Quinn Mecham (3 points)
31. Marquis Jackson (2 points)
T32. Daymond Patterson (1 point)
T32. Victor Simmons (1 point)
T32. Alex Mueller (1 point)