1. Brady Morningstar: Woofed his way to a technical after burying a three, but other than that had a terrific night. He made 7 of 11 field goals and 4 of 7 three-points, dished four assists and had two steals and just one turnover. Morningstar no longer is content to run the offense. He’s making things happen.
2. Thomas Robinson: Dominated the glass yet again. In 16 minutes he contributed 12 points and 14 rebounds. He’s so quick, so strong, so explosive and tracks the ball so well out of the shooter’s hands he’s one of the nation’s best rebounders.
3. Tyshawn Taylor: He was a huge reason Kansas got off to such a great start. He did a terrific job of blowing by his man and finding the three-point shooters. Finished with four points, seven assists and two blocked shots. All three of his turnovers came in the second half.
4. Marcus Morris: Had 13 points and seven rebounds and had four of his rebounds off the offensive glass.
5. Josh Selby: The same guy who had made just 4 of 24 three-pointers in the 11 games since his return from injury heading into Friday, made 3 of 5 three and drew praise from his coach for his defensive effort. Scored nine points and didn’t make any of his four two-point field goal attempts.
6. Mario Little: In 16 minutes he played aggressive defense, made 3 of 4 field goals and finished with six points, four rebounds, an assist and a steal and he did not turn it over.
7. Tyrel Reed: Had a very similar stat line to Little’s, finishing with six points, four rebounds, two assists and two steals. He didn’t commit a turnover.
8. Elijah Johnson: In a solid effort at both ends, Johnson contributed four points and an assist and didn’t miss a shot.
9. Markieff Morris: Got into early foul trouble and never really became the factor he normally is.
10. Royce Woolridge: Played two minutes and grabbed a rebound.
11. Jeff Withey: Played two minutes and grabbed a rebound.
12. Travis Releford: Third-year sophomore primed to compete for starting spot next season played two minutes.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. Marcus Morris (310 points)
2. Markieff Morris (274 points)
3. Tyshawn Taylor (233 points)
T4. Tyrel Reed (225 points)
T4. Brady Morningstar (225 points)
6. Thomas Robinson (208 points)
7. Josh Selby (130 points)
8. Mario Little (129 points)
9. Elijah Johnson (126 points)
10. Travis Releford (102 points)
11. Jeff Withey (57 points)
12. Royce Woolridge (7 points)
The Keegan Ratings: Big 12 and postseason standings
1. Marcus Morris (193 points)
2. Brady Morningstar (159 points)
3. Markieff Morris (158 points)
4. Tyrel Reed (143 points)
5. Tyshawn Taylor (124 points)
6. Thomas Robinson (113 points)
7. Mario Little (95 points)
8. Josh Selby (83 points)
9. Elijah Johnson (76 points)
10. Travis Releford (31 points)
11. Jeff Withey (24 points)
12. Royce Woolridge (3 points)