1. James Sims: Freshman rushed for a career-high 123 yards and four touchdowns, including 75 yards and three touchdowns in the fourth quarter.
2. Tyler Patmon: Had three pass-breakups, and during the stunning comeback had a fumble recovery for a touchdown and a huge interception.
3. Quinn Mecham: Didn’t let two first-half interceptions keep hiim from leading his team to the biggest comeback in school history. He’s decisive and doesn’t panic, which sets him apart from younger teammates. Completed 23 of 28 passes for 252 yards and two touchdowns and was sacked just once.
4. Toben Opurum: Slammed CU receiver Toney Clemons so hard on a 14-yard loss that the ball popped loose and Patmon returned it for a score.
5. Johnathan Wilson: Made a huge play on a 38-yard, fourth-quarter touchdown and finished with five catches for 80 yards.
6. Daymond Patterson: Pulled a pass out of the sky with one hand, a big play during the comeback and finished with eight catches for 75 yards. Had huge gain nullified by Wilson’s pass interference penalty.
7. Bradley McDougald: Made the catch on the onside kickoff that turned the tide. Also caught a pass for a 16-yard gain.
8. Jeremiah Hatch: Playing well while playing hurt is what KU’s tough center is all about. He and the rest of the offensive line did a terrific job.
9. Justin Springer: Made some punishing hits late and finished with eight tackles.
10. Jake Laptad: Closed in on Hawkins with a fury and sacked him for a 13-yard loss that forced a fumble and also had a quarterback hurry.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. James Sims (43 points)
2. D.J. Beshears (41 points)
3. Daymond Patterson (36 points)
4. Johnathan Wilson (35 points)
5. Steven Johnson (33 points)
6. Justin Springer (32 points)
7. Tyler Patmon (23 points)
T8. Angus Quigley (20 points)
T8. Chris Harris (20 points)
10. Jake Laptad (19 points)
11. Toben Opurum (17 points)
12. Tim Biere (16 points)
13.Bradley McDougald (15 points)
14. Olaitan Oguntodu (14 points)
T15. Jordan Webb (13 points)
T15. Alonso Rojas (13 points)
T17. Richard Johnson (12 points)
T17. Jeremiah Hatch (12 points)
T19. Keeston Terry (10 points)
T19. Erick McGriff (10 points)
21. Quinn Mecham (9 points)
22. Lubbock Smith (8 points)
T23. Greg Brown (7 points)
T23. Phillip Strozier (7 points)
T25. Prinze Kande (4 points)
T25. Deshaun Sands (4 points)
T25. Isiah Barfield (4 points)
T25. Quintin Woods (4 points)
T29. Sal Capra (3 points)
T29. Chea Peterman (3 points)
T31. Ron Doherty (2 points)
T31. Tanner Hawkinson (2 points)
T31. Drew Dudley (2 points)
T34. Duane Zlatnik (1 point)
T34. Todd “Leaper” Williams (1 point)