1. Marcus Morris: Didn't do a good job on the boards, but came up big when KU belatedly pressed. Scored 16 points on 5-for-8 shooting.
2. Cole Aldrich: UNI's Jordan Eglseder outplayed him, but Aldrich did do a decent job offensively in his final game as a Jayhawk. Recorded a double-double with 13 points and 10 rebounds, with five of those rebounds on the offensive end.
3. Xavier Henry: In a teary postgame locker room, Henry was the most composed of the bunch. Could that be because he never seemed to deeply connect with teammates during his short stay in Lawrence? Contributed eight points, eight rebounds and two steals.
4. Markieff Morris: Quiet day on the boards for the vastly improved big man who will play an even more prominent role next season. Posted 10 points on 3-for-4 shooting with three rebounds.
5. Tyrel Reed: Instinctively protected the basket, leaving Ali Farokhmanesh wide open for a courageous three-pointer, but Reed came a long way in all areas during productive junior season. Scored eight points and went 2-for-4 from three-point range, adding an athletic steal.
6. Sherron Collins: When the going got tough, Collins regressed to the days when he tried to get it done by himself. Final game was not indicative of the senior's outstanding season and career. Made just 4 of 15 field-goal attempts and missed all six three-point shots.
7. Tyshawn Taylor: His high school coach, Bob Hurley, said last summer that Taylor should be thinking about turning pro. Hurley should stick to evaluating high school talent. Taylor has a chance to hold on to his starting position, provided he spends the offseason working hard on all facets of his game. Northern Iowa wisely dared Taylor to shoot three-pointers, leaving him wide-open. He missed on all five attempts and was limited to two points in 22 minutes.
8. Brady Morningstar: Wasn't the same player coming off the bench as he was as a starter. Played eight minutes and posted no points, one assist and no turnovers.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. Sherron Collins (280 points)
2. Cole Aldrich (276 points)
3. Marcus Morris (257 points)
4. Xavier Henry (234 points)
5. Tyshawn Taylor (194 points)
6. Markieff Morris (189 points)
7. Tyrel Reed (155 points)
8. Brady Morningstar (123 points)
9. Thomas Robinson (93 points)
10. Elijah Johnson (62 points)
11. Jeff Withey (27 points)
12. C.J. Henry (21 points)
The Keegan Ratings: Big 12/Postseason Standings
1. Sherron Collins (165 points)
2. Marcus Morris (160 points)
3. Cole Aldrich (158 points)
4. Xavier Henry (120 points)
5. Markieff Morris (113 points)
6. Tyshawn Taylor (107 points)
7. Brady Morningstar (97 points)
8. Tyrel Reed (96 points)
9. Thomas Robinson (37 points)
10. Jeff Withey (26 points)
11. Elijah Johnson (12 points)
The Keegan Ratings: NCAA Tournament only
1. Marcus Morris (20 points)
2. Cole Aldrich (17 points)
T3. Sherron Collins (14 points)
T3. Xavier Henry (14 points)
5. Tyrel Reed (13 points)
6. Markieff Morris (11 points)
7. Tyshawn Taylor (9 points)
8. Brady Morningstar (6 points)
9. Thomas Robinson (2 points)
10. Jeff Withey (1 point)
Cole Aldrich 9
Marcus Morris 9
Sherron Collins 8
Xavier Henry 6
Tyshawn Taylor 2
Markieff Morris 1
Elijah Johnson 1
Notes: C.J. Henry, though he is a walk-on, will be included in the Keegan Ratings.