1. Markieff Morris: Exploited the undersized Rams with 12 points, 11 rebounds and three blocked shots. His six offensive boards set a career-high.
2. Tyshawn Taylor: Did an excellent job of keeping CSU’s guards from penetrating. Even though they aren’t known as great penetrators, he deserves credit. Totaled 12 points, six assists, two blocked shots and two steals.
3. Thomas Robinson: Totaled seven points, eight rebounds and three blocked shots, including two in a row, in 17 minutes. Unfortunately, the early season improvement from the charity stripe appears to have been a mirage. Made just 1 of 7 freebies. He has made 1 of his last 10.
4. Mario Little: The guy is one clever scorer. He really knows how to create space with jab steps and other fakes with his feet and upper body. Had eight points and five rebounds in 17 minutes.
5. Elijah Johnson: Has improved his jumper from a year ago. He made both attempts, both three-pointers. Added four rebounds, two assists and a steal, but also had two turnovers.
6. Brady Morningstar: He had four steals. Ain’t no thang. He does that all the time. He turned one of them into a one-handed jam. Ain’t seen that in a grip.
7. Marcus Morris: Suffered sprained ankle, was helped off the floor, and spent a protracted period in the locker-room facilities. Returned to the game much later in the first half, but exhibited neither the same lateral quickness nor vertical prowess henceforth. Was held to single-figure scoring for the first time this season.
8. Tyrel Reed: Took 12 shots and scored 11 points. Turned it over twice.
9. Travis Releford: Bad early turnover sent him to the bench for a long time. Hustled when he returned and finished with four points, five boards, a blocked shot and two steals in 11 minutes.
10. Jeff Withey: He didn’t look smooth, physical or particularly coordinated in his six minutes of action. He’ll have better days.
11. Royce Woolridge: Played the final minute, jacked a three from the corner and missed.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. Tyshawn Taylor (78 points)
2. Marcus Morris (74 points)
3. Markieff Morris (72 points)
4. Thomas Robinson (58 points)
5. Brady Morningstar (45 points)
6. Tyrel Reed (43 points)
7. Travis Releford (37 points)
8. Mario Little (34 points)
9. Elijah Johnson (29 points)
10. Jeff Withey (22 points)
11. Royce Woolridge (3 points)