No surprise: Markieff earns top spot in ratings
1. Markieff Morris: Career-best performance for the sophomore power forward. Had 19 points, six rebounds and two steals.
2. Sherron Collins: Played a big part in guiding Markieff Morris into his big day by telling him he would be open because of the attention paid to Cole Aldrich and by letting him know the ball would be coming his way.
3. Xavier Henry: Scored 16 points and attempted just nine field goals, but played a little out of control at times.
4. Cole Aldrich: Blocked three shots, altered many others, had a dozen rebounds and scored just seven points, making 1 of 6 field goals.
5. Tyrel Reed: Didn’t turn it over and seemed to have a calming effect on the team when he was on the floor. Five points, two steals and an assist in 22 minutes came in handy.
6. Marcus Morris: Wasn’t hitting his shots and turned it over three times but did pick up nine rebounds in 26 minutes.
7. Tyshawn Taylor: Had three turnovers, which was three too many.
8. Elijah Johnson: Played four minutes, committed two personals and missed a wide-open three-pointer.
9. Thomas Robinson: Played one minute, committed a foul and missed a bunny.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. Sherron Collins (58 points)
2. Xavier Henry (54 points)
3. Cole Aldrich (52 points)
4. Marcus Morris (46 points)
5. Markieff Morris (45 points)
6. Tyrel Reed (34 points)
7. Tyshawn Taylor (33 points)
8. Thomas Robinson (28 points)
9. Elijah Johnson (27 points)
10. C.J. Henry (4 points)
* — Note: C.J. Henry, though he is a walk-on, will be included in the Keegan ratings.