1. Cole Aldrich: You have to love how hard he hustled against weakest opponent he’ll face for the rest of his life. Had 13 points, 16 rebounds, three blocked shots and two steals in 24 minutes.
2. Thomas Robinson: Too quick, strong and explosive for the competition, Robinson pitched in with 15 points, 10 rebounds and three blocked shots in 18 minutes.
3. Xavier Henry: Made 5 of 10 three-point shots.
4. Sherron Collins: Looked to shoot more often, made 5 of 12 three-point shots and did not turn the ball over once in 24 minutes and had three steals.
5. Marcus Morris: Had nine points, seven boards, three assists and two steals in 17 minutes. Mid-range jumper looks so much better this season.
6. Elijah Johnson: Runs the break at high speed and also passes well in the halfcourt. Still not shooting well. Had unusual looking stat line in 21 minutes: Zero points, four rebounds, nine assists.
7. Tyshawn Taylor: Had five assists and five steals but didn’t shoot well and turned it over three times.
8. Markieff Morris: Didn’t shoot well but hit the boards hard and passed well.
9. Tyrel Reed: Made just 1 of 5 three-point shots.
The Keegan Ratings: Season Standings
1. Sherron Collins (49 points)
2. Xavier Henry (46 points)
3. Cole Aldrich (45 points)
4. Marcus Morris (41 points)
5. Markieff Morris (35 points)
6. Tyshawn Taylor (29 points)
7. Tyrel Reed (28 points)
8. Thomas Robinson (26 points)
9. Elijah Johnson (24 points)
10. C.J. Henry (4 points)
* — Note: C.J. Henry, though he is a walk-on, will be included in the Keegan ratings.;