KU Sports Extra — Season 1, Episode 3

Tom Keegan and Matt Tait are back to talk about the Kansas football team's debacle at Duke and where the Jayhawks go from here.

Comments

Doug Cramer 5 years, 1 month ago

WOW - both Tom and Matt pick Central Mich to win ? Boy how the sentiment has changed !

Out of all the regular KUsports.com posters this off-season and leading up to now, my sentiment on this teams chances for success has been the lowest.....ACCURATELY so.

With that said, I'm actually picking KU to win this week. Not to be a contrarian, but because CMU is not a very good team.

I think our linebackers, Ben Heeney, Jake Love, and Victor Simmons will have a lot of influence on the outcome of this game. Big game for our linebackers.

One caveaute...there is a chance that our D-line gets beat down by the "old school" smash mouth football, and CMU takes over time of possession late in the game.

Doug Cramer 5 years, 1 month ago

Finally there is blood in the streets. Complete market capitulation by KUsports.com !

For all you investors out there, it's time to go long on KU for 1 game.

Anyone remember this article ? LOL

or how about this one ?

Clarence Haynes 5 years, 1 month ago

The answer my friend is blowin in the wind!

Jordan Gumm 5 years, 1 month ago

I cannot imagine KU losing this game. I was born in Lawrence, so I bleed crimson and blue, but I have lived in Mount Pleasant MI for roughly 10 years. I basically just wanted to post this as an FYI.

Their 2nd leading receiver (in receptions last year) Andrew Flory and second string db Ryan Oruche were dismissed for criminal charges just 5 days ago. Also, their top receiver Titus Davis is still banged up from hit he took in their first win (knee sprain) and he's questionable for Saturday (he is their only real NFL talent and he really was still on crutches last week). Their second string (now first string with the Rawls suspension) running back is also questionable with a hip injury.

Steven Swaggerty 5 years, 1 month ago

CENTRAL MICHIGAN 38 KU 28>>>>MEMO to CHARLIE: NA NA...NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY!!! GOODBYE!!

Fred Whitehead Jr. 5 years, 1 month ago

Hey guys, none of this imagination means squat. The game has not been played and all the predicting in the world will not change a thing. But I probably agree that this will be Coach Weis swan song, even if they do manage to win. There is an atmosphere at KU that will forever shackle the football program that has been present for many years. I am referring to the endless drumbeat year around for the basketball program.