Conner Frankamp says he made 400 of 410 shots on his best day

Kansas freshman Conner Frankamp says he made 400 of 410 shots on his best shooting workout day with his father, Marty. Frankamp talked to reporters on Monday, June 17, 2013. File video, shot by Nick Krug, is from a Frankamp shooting workout in September of 2012.

Related story

Comments

Greg Lux 10 months, 1 week ago

When I saw the 3 point shoot out at the NCAA Final Four I was amazed at the easy Conner made shot after shot. This young man is the Real Deal. Also I found out the other finalist in that shoot out was Brannen Greene. We will be unreal from outside which will open up the middle for our Bigs. I can't wait for fall to arrive. :))))))

Rock Chalk

fearthephog512 10 months, 1 week ago

"We just said it was a good shooting day, and moved on." — Frankamp is the real deal. Already sounding like a pro!

Dirk Medema 10 months, 1 week ago

Gotta love his attitude. Yeah, it was a good shooting day, but we just moved on.

Personally, with the ability of Selden and Wiggins to penetrate and draw attention, I think this team is ripe for having them initiating the O and leaving someone like Conner to patrol the perimeter ready to snipe anytime the D sags to help.

Steve Jacob 10 months, 1 week ago

Worried he's getting too much attention early. At only six foot, he will be an undersized two guard, and not ready to play point until later. Tharpe and Connor on the floor together opens up the perimeter to any three point shooters with size. Just trying to dial down expectations, because with Andre Wiggins, nobody is getting the ball this upcoming season.

1southernjayhawk 10 months, 1 week ago

omg, feel bad for him as he is going to have my hairline one day soon. On the other hand, he shoots a lot better than I ever did.

David Leathers 10 months, 1 week ago

Well we know he isn't going to shoot 97.6% on the floor, but like I said in another post, I would almost put money on him being the all-time Jayhawk leader in 3-pt Att., 3-pt made, 3-pt %, and maybe FT %.

MimiHawk 10 months, 1 week ago