Brownback says KU will beat Ohio State by 5

Last week, Gov. Sam Brownback predicted the Jayhawks would beat North Carolina State by five points; they won by three. Today he said KU would be Ohio State by five.

Comments

prusso25 2 years ago

Hey everyone,

Come on, this is about KU basketball! Isn't a guy allowed to make a prediction? We are all KU fans here. Let's just root for our guys and enjoy a good game.

... If we want to verbally rip someone... Might I suggest Calipari...?

fansincewilt 2 years ago

I think he won our state by a pretty hefty margin. He was also a respected senator for several years. Winning or losing has nothing to do with Obama's or Brownback's predictions. Like it or not there are some Kansas fans that also have conservative views. The liberal views of government spending and government growth has not been good for our country. It is time we get in a few more conservatives into government and get this runaway spending under control. However, some of you guys wouldn't know about that, would you?

Jason Njoroge 2 years ago

So what, is this Brownback's way of trying to win over the City of Lawrence? I really don't care about his prediction on KU Basketball. In fact, I blame him if we lose!!

Jeeveshawk 2 years ago

ut-oh, if brownback says something it must be wrong, and i want to win

KRIMSONANDBLU 2 years ago

We ARE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RockCaCO3 2 years ago

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............

HawkfromHays 2 years ago

Brownback predicted a win and we won, Obama predicted us a nat'l. champs 2 years in a row and...

ajhk 2 years ago

LJW- follow this up and tell us what John Kasich predicts! Come on, I'm dying to know!

Here's my prediction- This Brownback gorilla will say the same thing for next game if we get there. I know I'm going out on a limb here.

My guess is that Kasich predicts OSU by five. But then again, who gives a f@#%.

Let us know when a governor is telling his electorate that their team sucks and will lose!

Do any of us think that will ever happen?

namder 2 years ago

Hey, I live in western Kansas and the whole town that I live in think he's great. There is some kid from this town that worships Brownback and attends KSU thinks that KSU is a bastian of liberalism that shouldn't be tolerated by the tax paying citizens of Kansas.

Tony Bandle 2 years ago

Not being a native Kansan...how in the heck did you all elect a guy with the name of Brownback as your governor?? Was Pee Wee Herman his opponent??

HawkKlaw 2 years ago

Quit talking about our university, dic...tator!

JackMcKee 2 years ago

that's it KU is doomed

Scott Smetana 2 years ago

This just in..... nobody cares.

Lyiand 2 years ago

Uhhh no.. it was by thirteen.

LarryCarl 2 years ago

didn't KU beat North Carolina by 13...?

I think they beat North Carolina State by 3....