Sights and sounds from KU vs. McNeese State

The Jayhawks took down McNeese State on Saturday, Sept. 3, 2011 at Memorial Stadium.

Related story

Comments

kj_hawk 8 years, 5 months ago

My favorite part is when the kid puts his hands on his ears and screams. How does that make the cut?

KGphoto 8 years, 5 months ago

You liked that more than the ticket scanning? I dunno. Tough call.

Mike Kendall 8 years, 5 months ago

Count me in on the kid putting his hands over his ears and then, screaming. Classic!

KGphoto 8 years, 5 months ago

My 10 year old daughter takes better video than that on her phone.

I'm sorry Kevin, but maybe this just isn't your thing.

Andrew Bary 8 years, 5 months ago

I enjoyed the Jayhawk statue rub. The last 30 seconds altogether were great. Touchdown pass, rock chalk chant with team walking off? Super. However, the rest was absolutely awful and really a waste of time. Work on getting the film from the screen.

Todd 8 years, 5 months ago

I appreciate the work the person did in putting this together. I've done editing and it's not easy. But either pick better clips or ask for better clips if they were given to you. I'm sorry, but usually I expect actual highlights in a highlight video. Not the very end of plays and not even all the TD's.

Randy Bombardier 8 years, 5 months ago

Can we get shots from the press box? Would be nice to see what is going on on the field.

wheatman82 8 years, 5 months ago

yikes. I hope thats not the best we have to offer...

tennesseest 8 years, 5 months ago

Wow, was this a first week assignment for Pre-101?

Billy Derringer 8 years, 5 months ago

wow, im not one to complain but damm your a collage student, your professor needs to be fired if this is how you are taking his or her teachings, wow, this really was a disapointment.....why bother if this is your best effort, wow come on ku, we fans deserve better than this crap!!!!!

Alex Berger 8 years, 5 months ago

Collage student? Like arts and crafts? ;)

Andrew Moore 8 years, 5 months ago

I think that this video may have been worse than not having any video at all.

I'd like to see some video from the press box and big plays from the game.

Andrew Bary 8 years, 5 months ago

Look at his bio guys... he's an official Nebraska fan. Maybe he should freelance for the Big 10.

native_ballaz 8 years, 5 months ago

GIVE THE MAN A BREAK HE PROBABLY NEEDED A PASSING GRADE FOR HIS VIDEO. WE NEED SOME PEOPLE TALKING IN THE VIDEO. WHERE IS CHANNEL SIX WITH THE HIGHLIGHTS. MAN I LIVE UP NORTH IN THE DAKOTAS. I WANT SEE SOME TOUCHDOWN RUNS AND SOME PASSES. JUST HAD TO PUT IN THE QUARTERBACK GETTING HURT TOO. COME ON. I'M A JAYHAWK FAN FROM THE NORTH AND ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD HIGH LIGHTS. SINCE WE CAN'T MAKE IT ON ESPN YET. ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK, GO KU!!!

willie_fu_fu 8 years, 5 months ago

It's just sights and sounds not a highlight reel.