Marcus Morris tells Richmond players to 'be ready,' says he tries to get in their head

On their way to a press conference, Markieff and Marcus Morris pass a cart carrying members of the Richmond Spiders in the opposite way. “You boys better be ready,” said Marcus after the cart passed by.

Comments

kesmithstl1 8 years, 7 months ago

the Richmond kids ride around on a golf cart and Marcus is walking! Who' the pampered team?

Love the confidence and state of mind!

bbhawk234 8 years, 7 months ago

Love it...confidence can definately help the tightness. Lets get it on!

Dan Harris 8 years, 7 months ago

The two things that scare the bejeebers out of me is if Richmond goes crazy from behind the 3 point line while we go ice cold on our trifectas. If neither of those happen then I think we win by 15. I'm going with KU-78, The Arachnids-63! RCJH!

Jack Morgan 8 years, 7 months ago

You have nailed it ... This Richmond team is a better team that most people think. They are NOT a typical 12 seed. We will need to be at or near the top of our game ... Rock Chalk !

Dan Harris 8 years, 7 months ago

The Dooookeees getting hammered by Zona!

Roger Tobias 8 years, 7 months ago

Yeah, Dook Vitale was pi$$ed on ESPN. Still spouting off about how great the Big Least is because the only two seeds they have left are lower end ones. UCONN scares me, but Marquette just had "Cuse's number (see Colorado vs. KSU).

I love seeing Barkley take him on. Vitale is as irrelevant as their Quacketologist.

If he shows up at Allen next year, somebody needs to hold a banner that says either "Dick Vitale is Howard Cosell's illegitimate Son!", or "Will Rogers Never Met Dick Vitale."

Jack Morgan 8 years, 7 months ago

Barkley taking on Vitale !! That would brighten my day. Charles know basketball while Dickie only knows how to talk. Too much sometimes !! Rock Chalk.