KU-CU video clips

Video clips from the Jayhawks' 52-45 win over Colorado.

Related story

Comments

TanMan 9 years, 3 months ago

What are you talking about, didn't you see Branstetter and his holder do that sweet highfive-fistbump-forearmpound thing after he hit the fieldgoal?

Lone_salina_kufan 9 years, 3 months ago

Seriously? Im not one usually to bash the website, but this was stupid. A comeback in a game like that, which was not on tv.... and this is what we get? C'mon Man!!!!

Andy Hess 9 years, 3 months ago

easily one of the worst "highlights" i've ever seen, considering how many clips that could've been shown.

jmsuther 9 years, 3 months ago

Is this a sick joke. Put the fricken highlights up you slackers.

yovoy 9 years, 3 months ago

guess i don't get it either. i was expecting to see something. i guess i did, but what?

Nick Cole 9 years, 3 months ago

Was the upload button hit on accident? I'm going to assume that is what happened here. Please, LJW, tell me there is a real highlight video coming. Us fans deserve it. Get on your A game and put together a 5 minute highlight video. We need to see some good plays from this football team...it's been too long. Please? Pawitty paweese?

Billy Derringer 9 years, 3 months ago

that was a waste of time, someone needs to be fired. my 10 year old puts better things together then this. w.t.f. did everyone take the day off or what? total B.S.

Dirk Medema 9 years, 3 months ago

Just a sniff to make us appreciate The Gridiron later this week. Can't wait to see this week's offering Micah!

Gene Jackson 9 years, 3 months ago

Simple answer to this piece of ****. The videographer left the game at the half.

KGphoto 9 years, 3 months ago

In case you a-holes didn't notice, Nick was kind of busy taking some amazing pictures of the game. He's not the videographer. He's the photographer. He's the only reason we have any visual memories of the game at all.

Nice job Nick. Are you taking those videos from a 5D or Nikon equivalent? Cuz the video quality itself is pretty sharp.

ksweeney44 9 years, 3 months ago

57 seconds of my life I will never get back.

Nick Adams 9 years, 3 months ago

Maybe if you guys are so interested in seeing clips you should have gone to the game, or stayed to see the whole thing. That is if you live in the area.

thehavok 9 years, 3 months ago

I was at the game and after wanted to re watch to take in what I just witnessed.

Todd 9 years, 3 months ago

Does Channel 6 not televise the game on tape delay anymore? I mean surely if they do, there would be more camera angles than this. I'd rather watch the coache's tape.

Tyler Fox 9 years, 3 months ago

The camera angles on ESPN highlights were ridiculous too. It was a shaky shoulder camera from field view that really didn't give any perspective as to what happened during the play. I know Krug has the excuse that he is not video taping the whole time so it's hit or miss on what he gets, but I feel like KU could have done well for itself to let ESPN show some actually highlights from real video if it were available. Exposure on Sportscenter like this is always better than the scandals that we've seen on there lately.

Krug does an amazing job with photos and the fact he has these video shots on top of it are just a bonus. I can't wait until I can pull up the Gridiron this week. I'm just spoiled by technology and want to see highlights now since I'm stuck out of the area.

katrina79 9 years, 3 months ago

As a family of Jayhawk fan's my son and I were at the game and it was very exciting. I would like to have seen more from the highlights however we are going to be watching the game again this Wednesday and Friday on the local fox channel. Like a real fan would do and not complain on what they missed just be greatful that there are some highlights to look at. Let go Jayhawks I will see you at the KU/Oklahoma game on the 20th.