6Sports Challenge: Ballin' with Brady

The 6News anchors competed in their first Sports Challenge of the summer. Kevin Romary and Andrew Baker tried to make a game of HORSE against KU's Brady Morningstar last longer than five shots....and succeeded.

Comments

KANSTUCKY 3 years, 9 months ago

That's the way we always played it J444. You also had to prove the "E" by making it again. Brady has seemed to have lost a bit of confidence over the last few years. I'm sure all these great critics are extremely helpful with turning it around. If you can earn your spot on the floor under HCBS, I'll be cheering for you. RCJH

Jayhawk444 3 years, 9 months ago

My whole life I have played by different rules. My rule is if somebody misses, the next guy has a free shot...always. He doesn't have to make the shot that was made before the guy who just missed. Anybody else agree? Or have I been wrong for 30 years?

boomrsoonr26 3 years, 9 months ago

Gotta get that summer KU bball fix, totally Facebooked it! YEAH YEAH YEAH (with Bono imagine in my head)

ku98 3 years, 9 months ago

Oxcaljayhawk has a point though. Go back and look at the starting lineups in recent years, and Brady is probably at the bottom. That's not saying Brady stinks. It's Kansas Basketball. You know what, I would LOVE to be called the worst starter KU has had in years...

Tad Shurtz 3 years, 9 months ago

Alright, I admit it. I enjoyed it. Highly needed dose of fun in the always long offseason. More like this, please!

Hurinfan 3 years, 9 months ago

Brady is actually a very solid player and our best defender.

azalum 3 years, 9 months ago

i don't know if roger could get a letter, but he could get to tickets to watch the game. ZING!

Martin Rosenblum 3 years, 9 months ago

Really, Brady!

Really!!

Your dad could have gone without a letter against those guys!

Hank Cross 3 years, 9 months ago

I'm really surprised both of them didn't beat Brady. Brady is easily the worst starter in recent KU BB history.

azalum 3 years, 9 months ago

good stuff. . . "Ride'n with Brady" would of been much much more exciting!