6Sports Challenge: Ballin' with Brady

The 6News anchors competed in their first Sports Challenge of the summer. Kevin Romary and Andrew Baker tried to make a game of HORSE against KU's Brady Morningstar last longer than five shots....and succeeded.

Comments

Hank Cross 4 years, 2 months ago

I'm really surprised both of them didn't beat Brady. Brady is easily the worst starter in recent KU BB history.

jmsuther 4 years, 2 months ago

It could not be more obvious that you know absolutely nothing about basketball nothing about basketball.

Hank Cross 4 years, 2 months ago

And your one of those fans who uncritically worship a team, like a tween girl with a crush on Justin Bieber. Sorry, but someone is not at good player if: he loses his starting job; has to resort to fouling as his form of defense when quicker players go by him at the end of the season; and most guys and many of the girls shooting hoops in Robinson have more offensive skills.

mom_of_three 4 years, 2 months ago

show me a player who DOESN"T foul when a player gets by him. i think oxcaljayhawk is a little jealous.... to say brady does not have offensive skills....

Hank Cross 4 years, 2 months ago

If you're the designated "stopper", the other players should not be forcing you to foul by going past you at will. This happened to Brady all the time at the end of the last 2 seasons.

Second, I think most of the people on this board, including you, could hit one wide-open 3 or make one open lay-up a game - which is the usual Brady output.

Martin Rosenblum 4 years, 2 months ago

Really, Brady!

Really!!

Your dad could have gone without a letter against those guys!

Kendall Simmons 4 years, 2 months ago

I have a sneaking suspicion he was being nice :-)

Hurinfan 4 years, 2 months ago

Brady is actually a very solid player and our best defender.

Tad Shurtz 4 years, 2 months ago

Alright, I admit it. I enjoyed it. Highly needed dose of fun in the always long offseason. More like this, please!

ku98 4 years, 2 months ago

Oxcaljayhawk has a point though. Go back and look at the starting lineups in recent years, and Brady is probably at the bottom. That's not saying Brady stinks. It's Kansas Basketball. You know what, I would LOVE to be called the worst starter KU has had in years...

boomrsoonr26 4 years, 2 months ago

Gotta get that summer KU bball fix, totally Facebooked it! YEAH YEAH YEAH (with Bono imagine in my head)

Jayhawk444 4 years, 2 months ago

My whole life I have played by different rules. My rule is if somebody misses, the next guy has a free shot...always. He doesn't have to make the shot that was made before the guy who just missed. Anybody else agree? Or have I been wrong for 30 years?

Kendall Simmons 4 years, 2 months ago

Different places. Different rules. Just like bar pool. No big deal.

KANSTUCKY 4 years, 2 months ago

That's the way we always played it J444. You also had to prove the "E" by making it again. Brady has seemed to have lost a bit of confidence over the last few years. I'm sure all these great critics are extremely helpful with turning it around. If you can earn your spot on the floor under HCBS, I'll be cheering for you. RCJH