GameDay Cram Session: Temple

KUSports.com online editor Jesse Newell and Journal-World sports editor Tom Keegan take a look at what to expect from the Kansas basketball team's matchup against Temple.

Related story

Comments

Andy Hess 10 years ago

so KU beats Temple badly in AFH with a worse team than this year, and now Keegan says we'll get beat in philly? please keegan. save picking the upset for ESPN hacks, not local hacks like you.

cowboy 10 years ago

Blowout by KU , Temple does not have the offense ,size to compete ! Keegan wrong again !

Matt Bowers 10 years ago

Maybe Keegan needs the treadmill.

Rock Chalk

VegasJhawk09 10 years ago

No No. I sort of agree with Tom. Lets face it, this years squad has not been tested yet. Ok, Memphis was a bit of a test but that was over a month ago. Temple is on fire right now, they just beat Nova and they are looking to take down another giant with KU coming there tomorrow. It will be packed and raucous and loud and KU will have their hands full. If they arent playing there absolute best for 40 minutes, they will lose this game to Temple. 69-72

VegasJhawk09 10 years ago

Im gonna waffle on my last statement and say KU by 5. It will be a very close game, nailbiter for sure!

Mike Kendall 10 years ago

Maybe Keegan has a concussion and needs to be taken care of by Craig James! Just kiddin with you Keegan. The Jayhawks just need to play their game and the "W" will occur. Anybody know if it will be a Big 12 officiating crew? Another question: Who will be announcing the TV broadcast? Hope it isn't the ones that did the last game--I had to mute it and listen to Bob & Chris! Go Hawks--beat Temple!

kufan1993 10 years ago

This game is going to be VERY close. Temple and KU will exchange leads throughout the game, but I do think KU will pull away with the victory (Though I wouldn't be surprised if they lost). This will be a good test for the Jayhawks to see if they can really handle the pressure of playing at top 25 team away from home.

I say KU by 4.

Brett Glover 10 years ago

dont forget about sherron, we all know what happens when he's told that he cant do something by someone.

Scott Smetana 10 years ago

Finally!! A challenge.
Baskets will not come easy... we need to be patient, shoot the 3 well, and limit turnovers, and limit turnovers, and limit turnovers.

cowboy 10 years ago

I don't wanna say I told you so but I told you so ! Blowout by KU. Take a hike Keegan !

jayhawker97 10 years ago

sorry Keg, this time you're wrong. have faith in KU, man. you're fired! :) rock chalk!