Highlights: KU vs. Cal

Kansas defeated Cal, 78-63 on Wednesday Dec. 22, 2010 at Haas Pavilion in Berkeley, Calif.

Related story

Comments

skragglydoo 10 years, 11 months ago

Since every headline of this game mentions the technical fouls, I'd like to see those in your "highlights". And, please, please, please drop the music from now on.

salamanca 10 years, 11 months ago

These highlights are borderline worthless. You have the opportunity to give an exciting game summary through highlights and you blow it when you just show KU making baskets. It's boring.

Joe Ross 10 years, 11 months ago

I like the highlights. I didnt get to see the game. Music is fine too. Keep it coming...

Joe Baker 10 years, 11 months ago

No problems here and glad to see the highlights, even though I saw the game!

I enjoy them even more the second time around.

Thomas Michaud 10 years, 11 months ago

Yeah, I like the cliff-notes-with-music version too ... No necessity to focus on the lowlights of the technicals for the high-fructose-scoring-highlight reel. ;-)

Although why not post the news version recap any longer, for those who don't want this version?

Joe Baker 10 years, 11 months ago

If you don't like or approve of the highlights, don't watch them. This is the freedom of the board. I always laugh at people who have the urge to express their disapproval by saying something on the board. I just don't read or mess with what I don't like, it's a great concept when you apply it. You have a much better experience!

The music is indicative of "highlights" and it fits perfectly.

skragglydoo 10 years, 11 months ago

If you don't approve of the highlights don't watch them? What board are you talking about? This is an Journal World website that allows comments. I like KU basketball. I want to see a recap of the game. I don't live in a place where I can watch the game. I don't want to just see a boring barrage of scoring with no real point.

Cizur 10 years, 11 months ago

Let ESPN show the garbage (technical fouls). Stick to the great shots, assists and defensive plays. Good job -- I enjoyed watching.

salamanca 10 years, 11 months ago

It's lazy rebuttals like this that suggest people just like to argue for no reason. There was not a single defensive play in this highlight reel. I come to KU sports because it has a great package- articles about our team, an article featuring the opposing team, press conference audios, stat blogs. It's great. The one thing it is really lacking though is a decent highlight reel, and it's glaring for me because I live in a place where I can't watch the games. And it's glaring because I enjoy Garage Band as much as the next guy and can make that exact boring electric guitar loop. And it's glaring because the articles talk about what a physical game it was and the highlights show none of that.

pizzashuttle 10 years, 11 months ago

Enjoyed watching the highlights and the music is fine.

ParisHawk 10 years, 11 months ago

On the last play, you could have started the play a few seconds earlier with Selby's drive. "Oh, you want to try and guard me? Guard this!"

Joe Baker 10 years, 11 months ago

LOL- I like the idea but Olivia Newton John and "Let's Get Physical"? I'm not sure if it's quite right for a hardcourt, hard fought game played by young men.

I'd like to hear what songs some would suggest.

RCJHKU

AsadZ 10 years, 11 months ago

One request. I'd like the highlights to be a little longer and the music is fine.