GameDay Cram Session: Missouri

Journal-World sports editor Tom Keegan and KUSports.com online editor Jesse Newell take a look at what to expect during Sunday's Kansas vs. Missouri game at Allen Fieldhouse.

Related story

Comments

kvskubball 10 years, 3 months ago

Hey guys,

At CBSSports.com a Missou fan is claiming that KU won't allow Missou to practice at Allen before the game. Do you have any info about that??? I thought the league mandated that visiting teams be allowed to practice in the game facility, barring extreme circumstances....

He claimed that he 'read' it somewhere. Any help????

Jared Grillot 10 years, 3 months ago

I can't imagine not letting the opposing team in to practice, and I'm absolutely certain that if it WAS true, it would be all over the news in Columbia. After browsing through a VERY detailed run down of Sunday's game on msutigers.cstv.com , I don't see a word about it, so I am pretty sure the guy is full of it, or his source is.

Jesse Newell 10 years, 3 months ago

kvskubball — I haven't heard anything about that, but it would surprise me quite a bit. Earlier this year, I was there when Tennessee practiced at Allen, so I'm not sure why this game would be any different.

KU1979 10 years, 3 months ago

The mizzou fan also heard we have something called "running water," and "electricity."

Matt Bowers 10 years, 3 months ago

Is there a way to watch this game on the internet? Please help!

mandomax 10 years, 3 months ago

kustrong: try justin.tv. I watched part of the OU game there. I'm also watchin OU TTech right now, as we speak. If you don't have a super fast connection (it is live, streaming TV), try KLZR.org or KHJK.org to listen on the radio.

s6u6r6f 10 years, 3 months ago

To paraphrase Joseph Ellis citing Thomas Jefferson referencing Denis Diderot ( = Diderot's original quote): I dream of the day that (Man shall not be free until) the last Tiger (king) is strangled with the entrails of the last Wildcat (priest).

Rock chalk.

Tony Bandle 10 years, 3 months ago

Yes, they will be allowed to practice.. they just won't have any balls!!!

[Take this on whatever level you wish. ;] ]

kvskubball 10 years, 3 months ago

Thanks JNewell, et.al.,

I was sure the guy was blowing smoke from his rear pipes, but I wanted to check with a reliable source....

Rock Chalk!