Podcasts

Jayhawks landing juco commitments left and right

Spodcasters

Comments

pbouldenv 1 year, 4 months ago

Good stuff Matt and Tom. I love hearing the talk about KU football!

Keith Hummel 1 year, 4 months ago

Good Stuff! Very impressed with how Coach Weis has shored up the roster, especially defensively. As was said, however, we desperately need to sign a stud WR or two. I didn't see anyone on our current roster who could do that this year. Heaps could be the next Tom Brady, but if no one can get open or catch the dang ball it won't matter.

Terry N Tom Denner 1 year, 4 months ago

Got to get a field goal kicker that can hit from more than 30 yards out. The kid " Austin Rehkow " kicked a 67 yard field goal from Central Valley HS out of Spokane Wa. Com-on Charlie, seek this kid out !!!

jayhawkintx1973 1 year, 4 months ago

I didn't hear much negativity here.

Boouk, I think this is includes 2 safeties already and there are a couple of younger CBs that could allow the kid from Butler County to move over to Safety if they can get some breakups and show the ability to stay disciplined. Combs looks stronger and faster than James McClinton, by the way.

I do think that this will help get some good recruits out of high school to get into this strength and conditioning program and also see PT next year.

Boouk 1 year, 4 months ago

With 9 spots still left in this recruiting class, I think we should focus on getting at least one more WR, DE, and S all capable of starting immediately. I don't want to be counting on Dexter Linton and Ray Mitchell playing a ton of snaps at S next season, and I'm kind of worried McCay will be a little bit of disappointment.

Raydude 1 year, 4 months ago

I couldn't listen to the entire spodcast...before commenting on the negativity....... anyone remember...Bill Whittemore??? Don Goode..who ran down Jack Mildren from behind, before doing well in the NFL, and many others? Our program should be thankful for the many good players from community colleges and JC's!!