Podcasts

Comments

Pitthawk34 1 year, 9 months ago

Looks like every game we win from now on no matter what the score it will be due to calls. If there is any possibility to change conferences if that is at all possible, which I doubt in reality is...lets do it. I'm sick of these big 12 teams crying everytime we win. This basketball conference is full of a bunch of crybabies.

Ray Winger 1 year, 9 months ago

I did not get that impression. I think he said that for whatever reason, if his team gets behind as much as +/- 10 points....they aren't good enough to make that deficit back up against a team like KU.

Geezer 1 year, 9 months ago

Luv Huggy at the pressers. He sounded like we killed his dog.

Ray Winger 1 year, 9 months ago

I think I heard in the pregame show, that he has a $25K bonus in his contract if he beats the hawks in a regular season conference game.

hewn 1 year, 9 months ago

Paying someone more for doing their job better? Scandal!

Joseph Bullock 1 year, 9 months ago

HUGGINS DOES INDEED HAVE A BONUS CLAUS IN HIS CONTRACT FOR BEATING K.U. A lot of coaches get bonuses for winning at different levels, but to be Honest, that is a compliment to K.U. About what Huggins said about the block/four/goal tend/whatever, every coach in America (including coach Self), would have wanted that call. I am an ex ref, and it was questionable, but I would have to see it a few more times, to really determine if there was a foul on the play. We, as fans, tend to be too sensitive, to everything people say. Some of us should 'Man Up"! I am happy when people complain about us, for the most part (but it depends on who it is, what, and how much is said). If they were not complaining about us, we would not be relevant. We are an Elite Program, and we should also quit whining, and simply enjoy the rides, and the obvious jealousy of other teams. It goes with being an Elite Program!