Podcasts

Comments

Pitthawk34 2 years, 1 month ago

remember squawkhawk is a kansas state fan he ison here because the mercury os too poor.

hawk316 2 years, 1 month ago

Loser? How many super bowl rings does Coach Weis have? Four? Maybe he's done something right along the way.

Coach, hang in there. This is a very big mountain to climb...turning around this football program...but you've turned around other losing programs. You can do it!

dek9219 2 years, 1 month ago

The number 2 QB must really be bad!

AirCapJay 2 years, 1 month ago

If there is a big separation between the 1st guy and the second guy, then why did he let Webb go? Who by the way beat the Pirate today.

BayPark 2 years, 1 month ago

I'm pissed! We had a lead in the fourth quarter and then laid down like a dog and let NIU have its way. O-line got whipped. D-line got manhandled. Arm tackling. Moping in and out of the huddle. No pride. No toughness. No fight. Just waitin' for the game to end so we can shuffle off with our tail between our legs. I'm sick of it.

Their QB had more heart than any 11 of our Jayhawks.

wats211 2 years, 1 month ago

We are behind you coach...we knew that with the material we have...its tough....we will be fine....buy season tickets and get behind these guys

Jayhawk1116 2 years, 1 month ago

I bought season tickets, and expected better play than the past two seasons! Especially from a former 5-star Notre Dame starter. Not happening. Do I get a refund???

Jayhawk1116 2 years, 1 month ago

Sorry, don't mean to sound rude, but telling other people to spend their money to watch a bad product just to show support? Do you have season tickets? I don't mind spending money, but I hate wasting it.

990 2 years, 1 month ago

QB controversy question ?? HCCW answer, "will review the tape this morning", His bottom line is BEST GUY plays !! The only controversy brewing is will he do what he says or not soon. LEAD BY EXAMPLE, Crist is leading by his example, < 50% completion, he is lost and nervous at critical moments when the team needs is execution most, result 1- 3. HCCW knows this without reviewing the film. I believe it would show strong leadership to sit Crist at this point and I am confident that Crist is not "Charlie's guy" when it comes down to it..