Podcasts

Comments

dtownhawkfan 7 years, 6 months ago

Damn, sure wish we could have got one more win on this run, but what a remarkable run! With Bill's probably worst team at KU, it was probably his best to watch. Just a bunch of scrappy, touch m'fer's who will get after you. I will miss watching this team, but am not distraught. At the end of the day we have the best coach in the game and Bill can just flat out coach! He is always classy, as evidenced yet again in this interview, and I can't think of a coach I would rather have in a late game situation. Rock Chalk!

KUlolly 7 years, 6 months ago

I hope the NBA doesn't ever try to take him away! I hope he loves it enough at Kansas to stay until he is ready to retire! Class act! So proud of our guys for their tenacity!

speckleddog 7 years, 6 months ago

Coach Self out coached Calapari last night. He called plays that created open looks all night that, unfortunately, our players failed to finish. He is without a doubt the best basketball coach in the country.

Brandon Devlin 7 years, 6 months ago

And that's why he's the Naismith COY. Now, if we can figure out the brainiacs who voted for Haith in the AP. . .

trout984bum 7 years, 6 months ago

How is it that we can't have video on a post game press conference?

southwindjay 7 years, 6 months ago

To me our Jayhawks accomplished a much greater degree of success than did Kentucky. Yes, Kentucky won the National Championship but they were expected to and they had all the pieces to do it with. Our young men on the other hand as good and talented as they are did more with what they had to get get to the final game where only Jayhawk nation would have predicted. Fabulous run.

I remember all the concerns and questions and all those on these very pages that were resigned to this years team being sub-par. Boy, they showed up didn't they?

I can't say enough good things about these guys and only wish for them they could have taken the title. I believe we all know that title does not define this team.

RCJH GO KU

Matt Bowers 7 years, 6 months ago

I think there has been a shift in KU basketball that is here to stay for a long time because of the Morris Twins, TRob's trials, and no respect from the media. These boys buy into each other, work ethic and the coaches. We may not have won it all this year, but it is only a matter of time when you have that mind set. I don't know who said it, but HCBS did out coach and motivate every coach in the dance! WHAT A RIDE...THANK YOU BOYS!!!

Rock Chalk